Music that reminds you of an entity/entities

King Belial

1 Like

I would have never thought of listening to this, but for some reason I become extremely addicted to this on the first few weeks after my ritual with Lilith. It definitely helps the connection.

1 Like

( This pretty one reminds me my beloved Sitri / Set , too.
Not in that way like the last one, but still… :desert::black_heart::leopard: )

1 Like

Lucifer

Was drawn to him after seeing him in a dream, as well as some online synchronicities. As I kept on convincing myself out of calling him due to doubt and embarrassment, I heard these specific lines out of the blue:
I think it’s time for you to find me.
Can you be my nightingale? Sing to me, I know you’re there.

Interestingly enough, each time after I meditate on his sigil and energy, I find myself singing solemn/emotional songs aloud as if I’m really serenading someone from the heart. Extreme warmth and goosebumps too. :blush:

3 Likes

Marbas

I randomly draw Goetic sigils in my free time (IDK why I’m even doing it lol, I’m artistically challenged as fck). This song plays just in time as I start drawing his sigil. I knew nada about him because I’ve never worked with him. Got the urge to check: he’s actually a spirit for healing. Was smiling the whole time I drew his sigil.

3 Likes

Nice!!

Marbas,
what a good call!

Guess i got to check my Personal Frequency.

Give me a moment.

YBerion:

YBerioth:

Oberon

OBeryon:

xD

My first in command,
Storax,
said he want’s this one posted in honor to him,
and all Legions Serving me.

And,
in big appreciation for my Master of the Alchemy and Magician Legions,
Severion:

My Prime Leader of Invisible Spirits,
cloaking, Shielding, and Resources:
Camelyon, this one is for you!!

And of course,
Least but not Last:

My Prime Leader of Assasination,
Death and Destruction Spirits:
Caberyon!!

Huge shoutout to all of you!

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

3 Likes

Tanz Mit Mir

‘Dance with Me’

Well, the truth behind this song which is really makes it connected to my Godself and Abaddon, and also to Baal that in the refrain.

I can see myself; as a fast and powerful warrior what I’ve always was. Fighting against other creatures, soldiers or gladiators, I can hear this song in my mind while burning in the ecstasy of killing (it can be as good as an orgasm for me); and every movement of mine - while other Deities connected to war or suffer; are enjoying my death dance.

…so come.
:fire::black_heart::crossed_swords:

2 Likes

Yup. Surprised that he actually noticed when I’m just making a mess out of sigils TBH. XD His energy felt very friendly and likable. Very approachable too, it seems!

1 Like

Trust me,
he does notice!

And,
long before “sigils” existed on this plane,
pure intent called all of us into existance,
during conjurations.

So,
while those are here to make it easier,
never think you have to rely on them.

:wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

Thank you very much for the kind advice! Will definitely keep that in mind. Actually, I’ve noticed that simply talking about/to them, some of them really do stop by and actually come over! I find it quite intimidating at times hahaha. :sweat_smile:

Also, I like your energy. Makes me smile for some reason! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Focalor

He’s not really into music so even though I’ve known him for quite some time now, these are the only musical pieces I can confirm that he truly liked:

What sticks out to me is that both of these classical pieces have similar elements of lamenting, mourning, death and swirling intensity of emotions akin to how he is.

Oh, and probably not related, but he dislikes Taylor Swift’s songs. He clarified that he didn’t “hate” it per se, more of like he just “prefers I don’t play it if if I can be in the mood for other songs.” When I asked him why, he simply said, “Because it has no depth.” :joy:

6 Likes

My spirit guides have me listening to these lately on repeat. Along with the feather confirmations, reading up on the translation/lyrics never fails to make me feel really blessed and looked after. I love them so much. :pray::green_heart:

2 Likes

I find Asmodeus to be very fond of music, and he often uses it to teach me. One of his areas of expertise is love, this also covers the crazy, addictive, self destructive type. It applies to many areas of lust, but let’s be honest. How many decent songs have you ever heard that were about obsession with counting the croutons in your salad or reorganizing your closet for days? All the good ones are about romantic love or drug addiction.

He has quite a sense of humor and often makes me laugh.

A few when he was helping me get through my taste for the crazy kind of love.

1 Like

For the lovely Lilith :heart_eyes:. Queen, predator, lover, survivor, Mother, your source of comfort and nourishment, or desperate suffering and the deepest kind of hell.

2 Likes

Meg Myers. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sitri

One of the spirits who definitely loves music and communicates with it. A lot. Too much. :joy:

(Adam Lambert’s “For Your Entertainment” fits him very well too.)

When that dark jester side of him hits:

4 Likes

Morrigan. Here’s a YouTuber interpretation:

Awesome vid. With an awesome message which is a bit too tricky to figure out. (Not sure i did but still i’ll pretend)
Morrigan is Irish war goddes as far as google knows.
That guy probably is an ex military, having nighmares (probably remembering what he saw/done at war) where he fights death in most violent brawl. (which is awesomly filmed - cause i am tired of that metaphoric skeletal death just taking one’s life away. What we see is a death you can/have to fight - which is quite a new way to picture death. And i absolutely love it.)
As far as i get he’s suffering PTSD. To feel that thing you’d better see movies like american sniper or hurt locker (both i consider to be crappy american patriotic propaganda but still they let you feel the thing). Long sotry short - he’s not comfortable living a civilian life. All emotions he has are about war and into war.
Then Morrigan comes (not the dragon age chick but the Irish goddes, relax kids). She’s also a crow.
She leads him somwhere far away - sands, forest… Use you imagination. Dunno, afghan, iraq - does not matter. Probably the same place he was fighting death in a dream.
There he meets death again. He fights - and wins - cause Morrigan’s on his side and in his heart.
You can also see it as he’s in love with Morrigan (aka war).

1 Like

I don’t like Adam Lambert but yes… the song named “For Your Entertainment” how I see is really fits Him. I’m also in-love with His Dark Side. It is always a fun to experiencing how He changes these ‘Faces’ of His, like a surprise. :black_heart:

If anyone find a good song connected to Sitri do not hesitate, share it,
I want to feed from them as We did with each other. :laughing::wine_glass:

2 Likes

Dammit. I just watched this video. It made me think of Odin chasing Freya. I seriously opened BALG hoping I could find the right thread to post it in. This was the very first thread in the list.

Freya and Odin

2 Likes

Belial

The very first song I’ve heard him specifically dedicate to me. I think the chorus is enough to explain why I used to be scared shitless of him.

Also, the name of the band is not lost on me. I suspect he finds it amusing as he sent me another TBS song after this one (“Number 5 With A Bullet”) when I kept going back and forth on him due to fear.

5 Likes