Music for summoning demons

Can anyone recommend music for evoking, communicating or creating a TGS mood for summoning demons?

4 Likes

This is a good question . I was wondering the same exact thing . When I evoke spirits I always play music but never a specific genre

1 Like

Binaural beats for sure

3 Likes

an Altus or Holst music, according to the demon’s (respectively) elemental and planetary attributions, if these are known. Demonolatry suggestions are: classical celtic music or Melus/Meleus de quo magna/maga, which anyhow seems a bit elusive “track” (couldn’t find it).

1 Like

Hey, I do not know if that’s what you’re looking for. but I love this compilation, I always use it for my rituals

2 Likes

Maybe try to find something that was inspired by the spirit? This probably only works with those that like music like King Paimon but I thought I would mention it

Like this

1 Like

Check out Peter Gundry from youtube. His music sets the mood for me

Then theres Binaural Beat Therapy on the app store. Someone recommended it around here. Works great

1 Like

Go with what feels right for you. The same kind of music will have different effects on different people. Some people don’t like death or thrash metal because it’s very distorted and distracts them but I think it sounds intriguingly complex to the point where I will immerse myself in the sounds. The sounds will move.

3 Likes
1 Like

Barry Manilow

1 Like

Ahh. Nice choice! I have that vinyl in a very nice box edition that I bought when it came out. Loki Foundation puts out some great stuff.

1 Like

What do you mean by TGS?

Theta Gama State

1 Like