Murmur

Hey all,

So I was reading through the Goetia the other day and saw the sigil of Murmur. The second I read the name Murmur, it felt like I knew it. It echoed through my being and in my head.

Anyone contacted him before? If so, what are your experiences. Also, any idea why I may have felt this way about him?

Cheers,
King

5 Likes

I haven’t contacted Murmur but I’ve heard from others that he can be quite dangerous. Probably one of the most dangerous Goetia demons.

1 Like

It honestly feels like I should contact him, I just cannot place why.

Fucking demons, GIVE ME A CLEAR SIGN :laughing:please and thank you

2 Likes

He’s a necromancy demon, if that helps place why you might feel that way.

2 Likes

Sometimes I feel as if they summon me! UPG

2 Likes

Murmur is a really interesting guy, very dr. jekyll and mr. hyde depending on what i summon him for. He can tell you just about anything you want to know about Necromancy from working with your ancestors to binding the dead to use however you please, he’s very dry and unintimidating, like a 18th century schoolmaster i guess, but if i call him for baneful workings (which he’s very good at) everything about him changes and the total impression is then one of pure cruelty and malice.

I personally don’t consider him to be dangerous to the summoner, to the stupid sorry shit you may send him after? Absolutely.

7 Likes

Perhaps you’ve had dealings with him in a past life and it’s your soul recognition of that.

3 Likes