Multiverse hawking workings broke down to be understandable

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

6 Likes

Never took the Multiverse theory seriously, sorry.

3 Likes

Nor was there a need for belief.
E=MC² is a false formula aswell,
and it’s heavily worked with and relied upon.

So in that sense, i wanted to share it for those who work with such.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes
2 Likes

Multiverse, theory of relativity and materialistic science are irrational claims. These are scientific paradigms that are supported and get funded while heretic paradigms are always remain heretic and outside of the main stream.

2 Likes

Allright then. ^^

@BlackMagik

Could you please elaborate on that ?

1 Like

On what precisely?

1 Like

@BlackMagik

On your last post about paradigms etc

What is heretic? And why is it not mainstream?

And why are multiverses, theory of relativity and materialistic sciences irrational claims?

1 Like

I’ve posted videos on two threads that discuss all these things, if your really curious you should watch them.

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink"

5 Likes

@Myrddin

What do you mean with that?

2 Likes

@Yberion

Why is the formula for Energy false? Could you explain that?

1 Like

I’m assuming you meant the idiom.

e.g “I can show you the door to greater knowledge, but you are the one that has to walk through it.”

3 Likes

@Myrddin

No I mean the videos on the two threads that you posted, what is it all about? And the videos that you posted on this thread?

2 Likes

The videos discuss the holes in mainstream scientific theory.

You should watch them if you’re interested in what they’re about. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I will watch this, i’m an engineering student and I have alot of maths and physics courses.

It’s really interesting that they found holes in it.

There’s still so much to discover and unravel the mysteries of the universe. It’s a continuous learning and discovery proces and journey.

There are also physicists that are trying to connect our world with the astral world in scientific terms.

There are physicists doing astral research, it’s good to keep an open mind

3 Likes

It’s based on the Electric Universe model, which includes plasma physics into its cosmology.

3 Likes

@Myrddin

Maybe @thestrangescientist could chime in on this matter? I believe he is a physicist. I’ve read that somehwere here on the forums.

I’m gonna troll my professors for sure lol, this is cool material to bash mathematics and physics :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh but Mydrdin already did…

xD

So true, bro.^^

Sincerely,

¥’B

2 Likes

I’d be interested to follow up on this. Who are they - what are their names and do you have any links to white papers you can share?

1 Like