Multidimensional Communication

So a highly impactful aspect of my path has been what alchemists called language of birds, some kabbalists call the language of branches, and i believe this is also a similar thing to a lot of zen koans and taoist teachings. Its like when i am “tapped in” and i am talking to someone else who is “tapped in” at the same time, our words, body language, eyes, etc. Communicate things on a deeper level that imply more broad scopes of understanding. Its kinda like double speak or “reading between the lines” but on a totally different level. It leaves me under the impression that this phenomena is what is implied a lot of times when people reference “inner orders” and whatnot. It feels like within and around me exist many psychically elevated people secretly communicating on totally different levels camouflaged as regular people carrying on mundane communications. Does this make sense to anyone?

These exist but you’re giving the general populace more credit than I do. I haven’t seen many, maybe one or two on rare occasion. But a lot of humans do communicate naturally on subliminal levels just through empathy, pheromones and body language, which change the ambient energy in the space, and the more sensitive you are the more information you recognise.

4 Likes

I agree with Mulberry, and it sounds like you’re an empath, picking up on the energy or vibes people tend to give off. A lot of people do this completely unaware they are doing so, but some are more aware, and you could be picking that up, too.

For example, I have terrible social anxiety and I don’t live in a very safe place, so when I leave my home, most of the time, I intentionally send out vibes (energy) to let people know to stay away and leave me alone, in general. And for the most part, it works.
I also practiced invisibility a lot when I was younger.

Anyway, point being, if you ran into me, you’d probably pick up on my vibe. You’d probably leave me alone. But if you were one of those who either couldn’t pick up my vibe, or could, and intentionally chose to ignore it and interact with me, you’d discover I’m pretty generally a nice person (unless given a real reason not to be such). If your empathic abilities are as strong it seems, you’d probably know exactly what I’m doing if you approached me.

I’d experiment a little, if you want. You can observe people, make eye contact, if they let you. In my experience, people who are intentionally working with energy, which is where you’re wires might be getting crossed, will easily notice what you’re doing. They might even return the eye contact and send you another message. I wouldn’t recommend approaching them first, in general. If they want to talk to you, or are open to you talking to them, you’ll know.

1 Like

That actually makes a lot of sense. I guess since i have a unique situation where a lot of deeply spiritual people have been kinda assigned to help and guide me, i come across a lot more of them than most, and since im still developing myself with these deeper energies, its hard to discern sometimes. Im currently in a solitary self devwlopment phase but next time i get out i will try to play with the energies and see what happens