I wanna hear now… :wink:

1 Like

People might start talking :wink:

1 Like

:joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

1 Like

Rosemarys baby and oldie but a goodie

1 Like

in supernatural demons are the “bad guys” but it’s clear that there just looking out for and protecting their own. for example the demons try to kill all the humans and take over earth but it’s made clear that they do this because they want to escape the torture of hell and make a home on earth where they can live peacefully.

1 Like

yes. it does. and he’s not lacking in abilities he just doesn’t use them. his one trick does work all the time but not on cloe cuz she’s special somehow. and i’m pretty sure his powers are connected to the wings that he cut off. also fyi he’s nothing like the real lucifer.

i’m not sure if i should watch it kuz of how the monsters and demons and hell are all “evil” even though it’s pretty clear they’re not evil in the traditional sense and they do what they do for good reason i’m uncomfortable seeing the main characters who are so definitely the heros of the story torturing demons and celebrating in victory after killing a vampire.

1 Like

The Munsters

3 Likes

Beetlejuice

2 Likes

Real vampires not psychic human vampires but the undead or spirits that feed off of life force often making the victim sick causing diseases, cancer, heart problems, mental problems and generally bad for the health and can even cause death are not your friend and being rid of them should be celebrated.

1 Like

Noragami, Mahoutsukai no Yome are two anime series that are seriously into the occult world.

2 Likes

Noragami is great especially because it talk about how important it is for a god to have people that know them, worship them or love them. They need that energy.

2 Likes
2 Likes

5 Likes

one of my all time favourite

The film opens with the caption: And they descended upon the earth to strengthen their ranks.

2 Likes

Drive Angry with Nicolás cage, Constantine, American horror story (Coven), Supernatural, Midnight Texas, Hemlock Grove, The Sorcerer’s Apprentice, last witch hunter.

1 Like

I still love charmed, strong women, witches that are positive. Yes in real life magik the “no personal gain” isn’t accurate I think that the writers of charmed needed that device to give the story form.

So what would a more realistic show with magik be like? Probably so much more subtle that skeptics could claim that it was all coincidence.

1 Like

I thought psychic vampires were still real?

1 Like

There’s a lot of anime that has that, though it’s usually embellished to varying degrees.

But the ones that seem to be closest to actual real-life magic (from what I’ve noticed) would be The Ancient Magus’ Bride and the Fate series (Fate/stay night, Fate/Unlimited Blade Works, Fate/Zero and Fate/Apocrypha).

And I use the word “closest” loosely here. Because anime.

1 Like

They are I was differentiating between them so you could know what I was talking about.

1 Like