Mottled Musings, Magick Murmurs

I have a few more sigils to add to my grimoire thread I’ve just been too lazy to redraw them digitally. Also have a few more spells I’ve done lately with good results, I just need to write them.

The sun pentacle has brought me much opportunity, I just need to take it the right way at the right time.

I got a reading from Mike_Bee, and it was pretty good. I evoked all the demons he mentioned all together as a court and honored each of them by oiling their sigils and giving some of them more specific offerings.

I was interrupted in the middle of the ritual and prepared to start completely over, especially as I hate something so rude, but they all forgave me warmly and requested I only repeat the enns to continue the ritual.

I don’t use the Triangle of Art but decided to be more official this time, so I politely asked them to go into the triangle (rather, it was an astral one and creating the physical one was more symbolic), and they were very polite and more than willing to do so. To be fair, all the demons Mike mentioned were ones I have specifically had connections with, some as mentors for years.

I want to write another article. I’ll probably get to it later, I’ve been very busy.

Edit: Oh ! I also made perfume, but it needs to diffuse for another couple weeks. I also started making an ink. Would love to give it a go at writing petitions when I finish it.

5 Likes

Along the workings with the demons I did a couple days ago, I have already been feeling power flow through me, channeling into many successful endeavors. I still have a few things to push through, but they’re not difficult, they just take time and patience, which I have plenty of. It’s been a while since I had evoked so many demons at once, it was nice to do it again. They have given me so much creative energy, as well, I have been writing like a madman and reigniting my love of art.

Meanwhile there seems to be a lot of success in my near future.

A friend got a new deck and offered to give me a reading, and one of my main “calling cards” so to speak came up: The Chariot. The main cards that have followed me throughout my life have been the Chariot, the Devil, and III of Swords. In this context she read for me that success is practically guaranteed for me in the near future.

I did a couple readings for myself, they say mostly the same thing. I have success in my endavors, though I need to lighten up and give me a reminder I don’t have full control. Honestly, my entire life, nearly every single important reading I have ever had has reminded me that my life is on a specific track. I don’t think hard about destiny, I think there are certain ways people become desperate to find “meaning” and “fate” and “destiny” in their lives, but I’m not one to fight supposed destiny either. I always go with the flow of things. I do think it’s always been funny, though, how the majority of my important readings remind myself that I am most definitely on a certain path and I should just let it happen when I simply don’t care to do much otherwise - readings have always been curiosities for me, not things I intend to outright change.

4 Likes

Astonishing.I really appreciate you for what you do and the way you do it

2 Likes

I totally feel this and it applies to my path, too. While I feel I could break free of it, I feel I would do myself a disservice by doing so.

3 Likes

Not a very magically inclined entry but wanted to make note of it for myself:

Been experiencing a lot of deja vu lately. For me, it is usually a sign that I am on the right path (even if it unsettles me at times by its frequency).

I also remembered I had my astrology chart read a few years back and this year is one of importance.

It’s really interesting seeing how my reader predicted so much that has happened. She didn’t say things exactly word-for-word, but looking back at the documents I can see clear as day exactly what the readings were referencing, now. She had written in the old chart prediction that this year / my current age will be of great importance, especially for relationships and developing friendships for the next couple years.

“Friendships are a revolving door for you, and I believe partnerships will be as well. Keep as many things as contractual as possible. Keep boundaries in your relationships. Realize that when these boundaries are broken, it can easily become the end of the relationship.” (…) “You may make friends with spiritual, religious, and/or educated types. You are the pursuit, and your friends are the knowledge. Together, you pursue knowledge.”

This will be a time that I will need to become more social. I usually prefer IRL friendships and general relationships over online ones - I like being online for killing time, but it does little for me when I feel heart-to-heart with someone I can be physically present with. Plus, online always has such a need for actual communication. I prefer to be more like a cat: existing in the same space as people I like, as people who interest me, observing them or simply being comfortable in their presence is much better for me.

I will try to be more social. This is probably the third time I’m referencing Mike_Bee’s reading for me, but he had read for me “this may be a lonely time but it will pass” as well as “there will be happy news, invitations to socialize, gossip and possibly romance in the air.” I find both of these important. I think I am currently in a mild period of social isolation for the sake of my aquarian nature, gathering knowledge and spirituality to reflect on myself and better myself, but I’m not necessarily feeling bad about it. It’s good to introspect. But I hope in the near future, as two separate readings from years apart have seem to point at, that I will be able to expand my offline social circle and refine my friendships to the degree I desire.

3 Likes