Most recent video

I think Lucifuge was yelling at me through EA koettings newest video.

“Every time that you say I can’t a servitoir is created with the purpose of preventing you from achieving your goals. If you say I can and I will say yes to every opportunity that comes your way you will be sitting great.” (Paraphrasing a little lol)

“If you say I want money over and over you won’t get it. You have to look past the problem to visit the solution”.

It seems like that message was directed AT ME. Because thats the same exact shit i’ve been doing.

What do you think?

4 Likes

Wouldn’t be the first time EA channeled a spirit and it spoke to someone through one of his vids.

5 Likes

Yeah but it seemed like lucifuge was yelling at me lmao

1 Like

Whatever you do, don’t watch his videos while on some good weed, you will think he did some scrying hardcore into your life before he records the video and you will end your experience hiding under the covers of your bed… ROFLOL!!!

4 Likes

Same experience as i got, i was thinking if that was lucifuge becuase i sensed it.

2 Likes

Yeah same here. We should do some individual evokation and compare results.

What i did there was straight up after the video ended i vibrated the name of lucifuge rofocale and Just removed my chakras and created New very different from the ones before.

2 Likes

He wasn’t joking when he said it hurts and is uncomfortable. I have a massive headache after removing my Ajna and Zeal chakras.

I want to merge my chakras. Not remove them.

Its better to merge them later after removal because lucifuges system seems to work better when starting in an abyss.

1 Like

I didn’t think there would be pain with this.

1 Like

Could I ask how you accomplished this?

1 Like

I used the method EA used for all of them. first I allowed my hand to do any circular motion it wants then I place my index and middle finger inbetween the crown and ajna chakras. After that I imagined my spiritual fingers underneath the ajna chakra and I proceed to push upwards on the chakra until I feel a burst of power. I then felt it floating in the air above me. I did that for all the chakras (excluding the crown because its not really a chakra its a crown) including the wings, hands and feet.

1 Like

I have heard of people removing chakras could someone explain to me the purpose of this? What benefits are there?

1 Like

Its to allow the locks of the chakras to crumble to allow for energy center merging.

1 Like

Do you mean like one channel of energy throughout rather than more dense in certain areas? Does it make the flow of energy stronger then?

Chakras are traps.

All the main chakras regulate your energy. Removing them or merging them allows the energy to flow freely

Also they are dividers of consciousness and keep you mentally unbalanced unless you commit to healing them almost constantly

1 Like

Oh okay, so its advisable to remove them then? I know the main ones throughout the centre of the body what about the hundreds throughout the rest of the body would they just dissipate?