I read a post by @Azi_Dahaka, done in 2017; a few days ago.
And found the post very interesting. He was wondering how the different currents and systems stand side by side with one another.
So, i thought i would do a 2020/2021 Edition of his post.
I’m a newcomer to magick. But i have always wondered what the most powerful currents in magick are. And how their compared in practicality and effectiveness with other systems.
His some of the post from @Azi_Dahaka. ( I hope he doesn’t mind me using some of his post) :
“There are more currents than any one human being has time for. Each one of these currents is unique in their own right.
Each has its strengths, and weaknesses.
The question is, how do they stack up against each other?
Many people equate this question to Martial Arts. Many people say that it is not the martial art, but the martial artist that matters. I believe that these people are wrong.
I believe that not all martial arts are created equal. I believe that certain martial arts are not only more practical, but more effective than others.”
So, i was wondering in 2020/2021. If everybody could share their opinions on what is the most powerful and dangerous currents and how they compare to others.
In terms of (Big Thanks to @Azi_Dahaka. This list is from his post.):
• Practicality - Consider ease of use, simplicity, applications within the ritual space and in daily life, initiation, immersion, strenghts and weaknesses, applicability, reliance on tools/fetishes, length of incantations, etc.
• Potency - Consider raw power of the current itself and the entities within it, effectiveness of rituals, the amount of time it takes for rituals to manifest, etc.
• Potential for spiritual growth - Consider alchemical change in the practitioner, whether or not the current is a lifetime of work, etc.
• Danger - Consider what/how much is on the line when working within said current, the nature of the entities within that current and how they interact with humans, the necessity of devotion, potential health risks, etc.
• Dogma - Consider the philosophy, beliefs, lore, goal(s) of the current and its practitioners, etc
Thank you everybody for your feedback. Must appreciated. And a big Thank you to @Azi_Dahaka for his post. I hope you don’t mind me using some of your post.
Thank you , brothers and sisters.