Most common / unique or most effective curse you've done?

Seems like shes desperate lmao. Her body and guides maybe trying to feel out your energy though so be careful

1 Like

She has no guides, she is an atheist luckily… do believe she has a lot of parasites attached to her thanks to me.

I have gone over a couple different curses in different threads so I wont post them here. But I do have PLENTY of juicy curse stories!

I think one of the curses that I really found unique was turning a bible thumping religious zealot, who was threatening my family into a rape magnet. She ended up being raped roughly half a dozen times in about four months. Got committed to a mental hospital because of it, got raped by an orderly, and then committed suicide. Considering what she was doing I consider it fair justice.

8 Likes

i wont share all, but heres a simple one. one night i looked up at the sky, with her in mind.
“Moon in the sky - wax and wane,
for every pound i wane,
may she wax the same.”

i was being spiteful over an ex lover, and id never met his new one, but i knew from pics she was slim at the time. Years later i met her, and while i was trim and slim, she was quite fat. I had an eating disorder when i cast and fluxed my poundage often, so i “waned” often. it was such a simple thing i did it and moved on so when i met her later on i was shocked.

4 Likes

How did you do this?

How did you do this?

@Yuki1 As the archdemon of both lust and wrath, Asmodeus can also instruct you on how to to use sexuality as a weapon. This particular curse calls on one of his generals who specializes in just that, weaponized sexuality.

The exact rite will be covered in my upcoming book “The Red Emperor” slated for publishing in late 2021. It deals with “red Magick”, which is specifically workings of love, lust, domination, and wrath. It is the magick of passions. A special arena of magick, known well to Asmodeus. However the spirit I enlisted for this curse will revealed in my upcoming book “The Crown of Fire”, Which deals with the initiatory rites of Asmodeus, his methods of spirit evocation, as well as seals/names/descriptions of each of the generals of his 72 legions. that book is due in November of 2020.

4 Likes

Oh, ok. Thank you for your answer. Didn’t know Asmodeus could bê this specific.

Watatow!!! Now, that’s hexing power!

Can’t wait for that book.
Also bumping this thread because holy shit theres some quality reading here.

Quimbanda is powerful

Nothing is a coincidence and everything is a coincidence.

Sending 3 similar spirits to do a task does the trick especially by stubborn targets. Like 3 water spirits or 3 fire spirits and so on