Most common / unique or most effective curse you've done?

Honestly, he’d probably like it.

3 Likes

Damn. May I ask what the specific phrasing was?

1 Like

Might try this

1 Like

“I know what you can do, do as you please, just mess him up, I trust you.” It was my first deal with Him.

3 Likes

Marilyn, how long do you think it will take for this to start on the target? Do you find it has a slow and progressive approach or fast and nasty? I have never worked with Belial yet and am interested . thank you

1 Like

I think its a slow moving process since since I’m targeting his heart issues. I think you’d work well with Belial, he loves strong people.

4 Likes

My target just got arrested and jailed lol. Andromalius watched him and reported back. My target has heart issues, cardiomyopathy actually… I feel a calling to Belial and overtime I go onto youtube videos pop up as recommended all of the time. I really must take the plunge and evoke him.

7 Likes

Do it! Strawberries, black berries, a bit of your blood and start your first interaction with him. He dislikes weak willed, self pitying “pathetic” people but I honestly doubt you will have a problem with that. Belial is definitely your type, just make sure your sacrifices are as big as what you’re asking for. He also likes self sacrifices, like giving up things you like for him. Use black candles and he loves soft music. I always funny enough use Take Me to Church for him lol.

6 Likes

Damn lol

1 Like

That sounds fucking righteous and bad ass

1 Like

Lol damn

A bit to far" I think not" we all have to live next door and in the neighbourhood of tossers and people of low intelligence and dim, and these same people are seriously protected by what is supposed to be called the law it’s a joke he got what they should all get Proper justice. Not woolie minded liberal muggle naughty step justice Thank Satan lucifer and all the Demons for dispensing the real deal .Once we get to a place where there is a Satanic meeting place on every corner instead of the weak and pathectic excuse of the christian church these wankers will then start thinking twice about doing people over, meanwhile occassionally one of them gets their justice now, served in full and cold now, Keep up the good work folks

1 Like

did you have a stroke while typing this

Thanks. I am back after a break. I really need to follow your lead Marilyn and do this. x

Welcome back.
Epic_Bro_Fist
Wanted to speak to you about one of your spells. Will PM you :ok_hand:

1 Like

Please do. I will reply after work but reply I will. x

1 Like

One to share that worked well last year,people dropped like flies…no idea if it was to do with me entirely though.
I used my special DOOM water recipee and drowned the targets in the DOOM basin water and weighted it down with demonic sigil stones. Bled into the water with a cut from one of my Black handle daggers and asked Lucifer to do the rest. It worked well, I used a modified version on work colleagues but not to harm them, this one was for harm and harm it did.

1 Like

Did you have to do an offering ahead of time before this one?

2 Likes

I will pm you

Bumping this thread because it was very interesting!

3 Likes