Most common / unique or most effective curse you've done?

She has no guides, she is an atheist luckily… do believe she has a lot of parasites attached to her thanks to me.

1 Like

I have gone over a couple different curses in different threads so I wont post them here. But I do have PLENTY of juicy curse stories!

I think one of the curses that I really found unique was turning a bible thumping religious zealot, who was threatening my family into a rape magnet. She ended up being raped roughly half a dozen times in about four months. Got committed to a mental hospital because of it, got raped by an orderly, and then committed suicide. Considering what she was doing I consider it fair justice.

11 Likes

i wont share all, but heres a simple one. one night i looked up at the sky, with her in mind.
“Moon in the sky - wax and wane,
for every pound i wane,
may she wax the same.”

i was being spiteful over an ex lover, and id never met his new one, but i knew from pics she was slim at the time. Years later i met her, and while i was trim and slim, she was quite fat. I had an eating disorder when i cast and fluxed my poundage often, so i “waned” often. it was such a simple thing i did it and moved on so when i met her later on i was shocked.

8 Likes

How did you do this?

How did you do this?

@Yuki1 As the archdemon of both lust and wrath, Asmodeus can also instruct you on how to to use sexuality as a weapon. This particular curse calls on one of his generals who specializes in just that, weaponized sexuality.

The exact rite will be covered in my upcoming book “The Red Emperor” slated for publishing in late 2021. It deals with “red Magick”, which is specifically workings of love, lust, domination, and wrath. It is the magick of passions. A special arena of magick, known well to Asmodeus. However the spirit I enlisted for this curse will revealed in my upcoming book “The Crown of Fire”, Which deals with the initiatory rites of Asmodeus, his methods of spirit evocation, as well as seals/names/descriptions of each of the generals of his 72 legions. that book is due in November of 2020.

7 Likes

Oh, ok. Thank you for your answer. Didn’t know Asmodeus could bê this specific.

Watatow!!! Now, that’s hexing power!

Can’t wait for that book.
Also bumping this thread because holy shit theres some quality reading here.

Quimbanda is powerful

Nothing is a coincidence and everything is a coincidence.

1 Like

Sending 3 similar spirits to do a task does the trick especially by stubborn targets. Like 3 water spirits or 3 fire spirits and so on

4 Likes

I thought that was a big no no asking different spirits to do the same task. How do you do this? Do you call them all together?

One way is to fully call one Deity you have a relationship with. You can call the others in succession, but it’s more efficient to simply ask the one you have the relationship with to ask the others to come.

If you don’t have a relationship, you have to call them in succession. BUT you can always ask one that came willingly to call for the others. Some may want the effort, if there isn’t an existing relationship.

4 Likes

Amazing. Thank you.

2 Likes

This type of thing happened to me a lot as a child. I was born to a psychic medium mother and Luciferian father. Lucifer also used to fully manifest in the garden and talk to me while I played with my dolls. Delightful man, he is. Anywho… It was around the time Lucifer and I were hanging out under the silver birch tree that I started getting bullied at school and at church. I was the type of kid who liked being alone and lived in my vivid imagination and we all know the other kids hate us kids.

I remember in the school cafeteria I could cough in someone’s direction from 50 feet and make them start choking. With my eyes intent on my target, I could pull them off their bikes. I even watched one of my bullies slide under a car on his bike. I was being looked after for sure. My dear father is gone but Lucifer never really left. As for my reply, “Rage and really wanting them to stop” - absolutely. Emotion and intent can be your strongest magical tools. :wink:

7 Likes

Now there’s a diet program I can do (and like)

I added
“Such a bitch is she, may she wax three times three”

6 Likes

Yikes, now that could get… uncomfortable… quickly!

Welcome back @Arcanumbot Before you make any more posts, please properly introduce yourself as you were asked to do back in November after your first post. It is a rule here, and required, so please CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

The most I’ve seen so far is Sabnock pushing a bully down some stairs.

1 Like