Morgana Belial gatekeeper journal

How cool is that. They certainly know what they like. … im so sore n tured from training earlier I don’t even feel like meditating :confused:. But have to

1 Like

You can do it! Don’t give up!

1 Like

Well last night tri education to type in but… distractions. Woke still feeling upsidedown. Just so it’s known I was thinking of clauneck most of the day

Beelzebub
Aday Vocar Avage Beelzebub
“I choose to observe… i don’t care then there is no longing no needing. I observe”.
Beelzebub
M what can you tell me that I must know before I resume Belial gatekeeper?
What is it I have not understood?
Be- chocolate or blood
M excuse me I’ll look
-my teenager ate every last one so nothing I think he knew this.
I not feeling like dropping blood
M So! Blood!
---- pierced skin abd smeared his sigil and name ----
Be Death, time
(Illusions )
Be You hold onto hope that is why you still need. Let go of hope. Then desires will come.
M which desires that I must let go
Be All of them
M family
(?) Yes
Be There is no future you think that you see things as they really are but you are not seeing with your true eyes
M my Ajna
Be Yes there is more
M --?–
Be
M Do I apply this to everything including spells connection with Spirit
Be Yes
M How do I apply to spells, thats what drives a spell
C Spells illusions – smirks – girl
M -Q- Clauneck is that you
• sigil / smirks
M what?
C Little girl, listen and you will learn
M Is this another where we are all connected?
Be/C Yes
----pains in left shoulderblade –
M Ookay
Thanks Clauneck
–in my mind it seems as if he slouched to another part of my messy temple not really ‘watching’
Be - Open, Shut, Blocked, Blackend, Coloured in. What do you think your doing.
It’s all false. No chakra. Chakra. No.
M What?
Be Point of Origin
M We all began somewhere
Be / C No we did not
M ?
Be
M Somewhere from the void
B There is no void no reality
M I feel upsidedown
Be
M Is this the major lesson I must know for now?
Be It is one
M Are you laughing at me
Be Why would we bother ‘laughing’ at you.
M So I’m insignificant to you?
Be Why would we bother laughing at you.
C Learn (?)
M -
–out of smoke fixing it–
M So this is how I can do anything. Life & death in my hands
Be –
Yes. Death-Life
M Is therea difference between life and death ~ no? yes or
Be —
Be We are done for tonight
M Ok. I will ponder this. Thank you both thank you all.

So that’s it last night. Turns out it was getting after midnight

3 Likes

Beelzebub goity Beelzebub beyty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Lol. Yeah he knew there was no chocolate!

Ok. Tonight a small square piece of white chocolate on beelzebub poured out bilala other favor liqueur.
Before beginning and after chiming singing bowl
I nicked a smear it too 3 aharpies that I kept dropping i said after a small nick to smear Belial aigils – something re essence.
Chant calling belial then infused the water in my copper mug. Then call in beelzebub and infuse the same water.
I took visual with my device but i think that they’re already waiting for me to tune into their frequency rather than call them … the candles especially when smoke gives same appearance as takwn after.

Belial silent. Beelzebub pictures
: a round bowl but first you see it appears to be made with bones squaring the outside these are like the arm bones skull and smaller on the inside.
Next see that the centre bowl part is made of clay
My enquireries were shamanic skrying - silence-
Then there was quality of the clay to clear porcelain - like and important pouring intoit the clear liquid ~ water.

Impressed heared death-life

Belial. Conspicuously quiet
Nearing my overload point. I kind of saw a dark brown Labrador sitting in happy but relaxed mouth open -panting lightly. Non threatening -I love that breed of dog- on snd slightly behind my right shoulder.

I knew I couldn’t continue. So stood and thanked Belial and Beelzebub.

Editi recored rather than writing as an experiment

5 Likes

Ok tonight was late had to cleanse and reseal. Finally had time to research the meanings behind the images i received lastnigh. :blush:
Then after going into the meditstative states… Icalled in Belial gor protection snd guideance then beelzebub for the same and Astaroth i has requested assistance to aid my consuming destruction on all possible vampire action on me that is uninvited. Srnt out tendrilss.
I asserted that I am Morgana and then asserted Ashala aknowlaging (**) my curren incarnated name
Then slowly visual of Belial walk towards me arms out forward as if to greet i stand my arms doing the same and grasp hands… then i got muddled with my reality I mean dis i imagine ir was it real.
Anyway s as id good night now slouching into my bed to type :smirk:

1 Like

So this feel like the ending of Belial pathwork don’t want to end I queried didn’t even start till about 2 am
Earlier this evening did a moon cycle reading
At the last card’s channeling Lucifer pops in my head. Didn’t think much of it.

Begin with the meditation given prior fast relx… and began to soar as in flying and fed off my disgusting neighbors -hehe.
Soaring avatar seriously my body light upper and lower empty of anything solid still feeling lights even right through my skull again.

1 Like

Belial on this waning moon Before
tonight reminiscent of last night’s high. I became aware that Morgana, Ashala as aspects of me they are me are already inside and part of me. I may see them as parts of me that separates from the body by is not held as tethered by life-cord by three not one however that is illusiatory. What I must remember is to keep my doors unlocked opened and the pathways that my essences dose its experiences.
I gad not gone I am already here within my chosen personality.

Began that breathing called Belial or began to. Hes aleady as the throb begins.
As its was already 23:30 ~ ish hrs before i began abd still tired.from last night. My concentration was in breathing.
Tomorrow I don’t think it worth waiting for the teen in my house to shut up n go to bed!!!

2 Likes

Belial :smirk: It took 45 mins recorded but no answer to my 3 questions until the second recording.
Perhaps he wanted me to renew my dedications or enjoyed having his name sung by an out of practiced… lol.
I blooeded to increase the effect and my 3 c questions tonight

1. Teach me words of power to increase My Will and objective reality in works of magick.

2. What is the Key that opens this door / passage ~ in the dark spaces

3. How do I develope Telekinesis (consideted the idea of lighting fire with my eyes and through my hands).

After a wholly a mascara voice very deep loudly in my head “Itz ra cha Belial. I have come for you”

A little bit later
B You have words of power in your heart
He hands passes me an olde style key Iron nit quite rusty into my outstretched left open palm

A little while aftet contemplated concepts of worthlessness & hopelessness and being of NO worth To the System. How Absolutely freeing.

Thank you Belial Itz Ra Cha Belial.

Eventual answer to question 1.

Za arel iz’ah ma tûn
Za arel itz ma’ta un

(The “Un” is a hard as in “c oo l”).

Please check it out and let me know. I will be doing the same.

Zar’riz’a
The Key in your hand
M what does it lead to?
B Do not keep doubting. Be silent. Drop.
M =doing=
B It z ma ra ki ahh
Tun bik ka ra (i think I missed a bit?)
In your heart is the key
M ~~
B ( I haven’t finished). In Your Heart is the key
Turn the Key Right then Left to open your heart
M my heart. Why my heart
B -
M ~ mind got in the way briefly ~
B Fure comes through Your Eyes. Your Will is in your heart and mind where you will reside.

Then as i looked up into the ljne that meets the ceiling and wall I saw an eye
T have at was black & white very small it shrunk back into the crack.

:

3 Likes

I chanted it and it feels like creation through power of Will in an aggressive way to enhance materialization. I like it and it feels demonic :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

So as much as I wanted to delay tonight was closing. I wrote down all the things Belial gateway has taught and shown to me.

Xag 's refference for transferring.
Belial Altar with new drink - from a miniature Baileys cream. Along side the one still good. As a thank you.

And Lucifer Amaymon he has vodka straight

After and closing with the liquor
Belials

And Lucifer Amaymon

Tomorrow night i have Clauneck perfectly time for Wednesday. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and we progress
Good night :sleeping:

4 Likes

I know its “finished” but my beloved Belial has had me learning n listening to heal heart from childhood rejection to my rejection of my body the slightest moment its not just so or the abusive mindset i treat myself when I think Im a failure or fake because I was looking for an excuse to misbelieve in my own brand of gifts and abilities -weather developed or not quite. I never realized just how much I have coldness and the refusal to actually Love.
O Belial yoy have tayght me so well. “Za arel itz 'ah ma tun, Za arel itz ma ta un”
My will my objective empowered… I choose to love myself even where I find to be un fun I choose to live myself by becoming More powerful by caring for myself my body-vessel my spirits aspects my minds Will.
I thnk thee O Belial for teaching me to fly through the breathing I thank thee O Belial that when i close my eyes snd think Darkness and Peace … the total nothingness to empty black and i become joined like flies in honey. … buz buz the static electricity of Darkness the One true thing some like to call it.

6 Likes

Amazing work @Morgana9 !

1 Like

I love reading about your journey. It seems like you have accomplished much in your path working. I think my friend that he will always walk with you, and guide you. You have shown him Your dedication from your heart and your mind And probably your body too, but let’s not discuss that LOL. As I read your words from beginning to end I definitely sense a change in you, someone stronger, fully capable. I hope you see what I see.

4 Likes

Thank you @Aprentiz yes I do. :heart:
Last night someone else spoke to me outside the head right behind my right ear there was pressure in the air She had cultured regal feminine she saud “Excuse me” out loud i said “yes Im listening” but heard no more n fell asleep wonder who that was.

3 Likes

The name Aurora popped into my head hmmmm…

2 Likes

Hmmm never heard of Aurora looking.
Edit um nothing beyond “Auroralis Boralis”

2 Likes

Aurora Like in _Auroa Rowencain Morningstar?

Couz he’s a friend and sometimes around when we work. :wink:

1 Like

@Morgana9, lady e. decided to do nothing,
like the time before.

please set him on ignore,
so we get rid of that BS

1 Like