Morgana Belial gatekeeper journal

Cool! Sounds great!! The Tarot is a powerful tool

:dragon:

3 Likes

Tonight neighbours around the corner going at it about as soon as begin so calling their weakness and pulling the volumus aggression and sending that to the g as text fires of Belial.
Invoco Belial invoco Belial
Itz ra cha Belial
Invoco oh Belial. Breathing IN
Breath out “do not assume to know my Will”
M what is it you Will.
M it is my Will that you teach me ~~~~
Not a lot of talking but my head is still tingly & some pressure.
Well any their violence and desperate cries completely quiet (drug addicts and dealers with a 10 yr old).
Wasn’t killing them as such.
B - impressed apon the deceit and dangerous bitch my sister is well i have high John & calamus now some I’m going to up my domination and squeeze that lying two faced bitch dry.
M ~~~called destruction and chaos to those around me except for those in my circle.

I have no Idea why the violence of the night. Was only in evocation setting for less than an hour. But felt he has “withdrawn” so to speak.

3 Likes

Utilising Aprentiz conceor of Belial in meditation
Vera short cause was waiting for domination candle to burn until I was satisfied. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Tonight was long time.
Experience of emptiness tears ruthlessly my failures. Hest could not distingush between heat ir hot flush prob the latter…deceptions illusions what I perceived as a failure abandoning my family bc I believed that I was ill… more tears -these were just wetness on my eyes I thought I was going to cry but not, grief reconpence resolution all is illusions save the Principals grief is illusions.
What tough about today during the day I had my Trainer, again today i was Observing, she was doing my pinch test weighing
and photos front side back side forward. The only way could remember to stand with correct posture and not feel shame was remembering my sovereignty.
All is illusion
After reconcile of mental focus
Did the circular extended breathing pattern Belial had previously shown me.
Continued expanding and observing then hearing hooning in street and expanded further doing the central part from the middle spiral the golden orb expanding ever and bigger space everywhere …just to recall my hands were tingling spikey that feeling that happens when energy flows… came to Saturn walked up to the doors and opened them At first darkness the room / space blackness. Then tall dark figures became observant of they were black as in astral black void of features Yet were distinctly distinguishable. … Astaroth. … Beelzebub. … Amamon in a little way off was shax who knew I was there but was busy turned his back to continue. … banging an anvil
And Lucifer who impressed not here not yet… then Belial who looked at me put his hands out to mine as if to pull me to him. I found my physical Arms responding coming from sides to front hands outstretched to him… sort of like he had my hands .
Friend…

Back to the room not as disorientating as sometimes. After extinguishing flames drink most of the infused water shared some with my moody teenager.

5 Likes

-----5 Swords —? OK.
Began with a lighting candles and damn don’t eat nuts on the same day… or you’ll express wind (or fart if your crass) has to pardon my manners.
The breath mediation from above is now a regular.
Very kind of sleepy.

5 Likes

Last night meditation im could not type went straight to bed to continue in warmth of blankets.

After the godformeeting reads and information regarding dark reki in raising crown chakra.
Speak I welcomedon’t the entities so recent in this threads working; Belial Astaroth Beelzebub the presence of those who wanted to assist. And prepared the smoke of 2x charcoal discs n copal resin. Got as comfortable as possible and breathed the meditation as shown above
Turns out those spirals on the first body drawing rep in part wings of above & below: they are my higher (divine) & lower (infernal) wings.
So meditations continue and I allow my observations to stretch and be in gratitude for the assistance. … painful it usually feels like fire ants are on a drug- fest. So i let it continue.
When I finished it retrieved my phone here picture of orbs I checked this red orb was visible away from the red candle and away from all the lit candles

Also I got more visual as in graphics
and this crap sketch is what I felt saw as if like that show where the 10th “Dr Who” regenerates

Golden fires coming out of all .
Oh and " 11 … pointed star"

2 Likes

Ok found some examples of the visual on Google only it was crown /head eyes ears et through arms palms legs feet groin
Eg pics
jpeg-11
jpeg-12

This continued And as mentioned I even went to bed.
Weird dream of gifts and penis. I’m not one who has much actual interest in male sex organ so. WTf? Anyway I made sure had plenty of water. Still got slight headache.
I dunno maybe another scan from to see how it’s going?

2 Likes

Oh yeah I was into void meditations last night.
Look up orbs
https//:www.wishingmoon.com/orb-colours-and-their-meanings/

https//:www.astrologycosmos.com/red-orbs/

My own perception based on all the various times and colours of orbs in my photos and sometimes my naked eye: These were not dust! That’s it best bothered explanation work it out for ya selves though. Remember to counter in effect of environment and situation.

https://spiritualunite.comorb-colours-and-their-meanings

jpeg-13

Since in this it was clear red
And the last thres-journal with the green was light clear also.

2 Likes

Haha forgot to mention something made me pour an extra vodka shot. Then have it ready. Covered it over so smoke fumes won’t affect it. … then something wanted me to drink it. I said no i don’t like vodka. … i think now it ment to uncover it and perhaps have a sip.

Tonight evocation of Belial in gatekeeper and will also follow it with similar meditative state to open crown fully

2 Likes

this scarily alligns with my work in so many bloody ways yo. this is really insightful and I’m glad you shared it with the forum!!!

3 Likes

Sweet. That’s one of the great things on this forum have found personally.

2 Likes

yeah i love this forum. my demons actually wanted me off here cus theirs “misinfromation” so i decided ill just help spread corections on any misanfo i see you know?

2 Likes

Tonight was about an hour and basically.
I invoked my goddessform my priestess name after doing the channeled breath work falling into trance-like states was quicker with understanding of the rhythm being more profound.
So my my skull literally felt like claws were ripping off the top still sore tired a bit.
A slight quick flash of masculine essence of figure to my left eye wearing a hazard work jacket.
Thouth someone dead called in Beelzebub in case he had something to say… not sure why .
Mainly pain that’s intense. Seems used to the spikes n pains n heat of evoke or meditative … tonight’s intensity amped up.
G’nite

3 Likes

Meditative is getting quicker the throbbing forehead and sense of occupancy in my temple is more noticeable.
I have noticed that I have been having company last few days & all day today.
I close my eyes I see face on a female body in grey-ish peasant dress or nurses olde style sheet was framed in a box and faded back and smaller the moment I looked at her directly git smaller & smaller until just her plain face in a small frame of grey -ish background until then she kept looking at me and faded away.
I thought “? … Ok”
Then shortly after I saw a man with a source face arms folded back not completely straight aged about 55 to 60 ish perhaps 1960s style perhaps a ghost or spirit. I could not access Belial. He was standing there impatient slightly cross as if expecting me to do something that I was too slow to do already.
So i said do you have a name
-nothing-
No symbols
OK yes or no are you belonging to or connected with Beelzebub
-yes- an odd unfinished picture but not fully.

makes no sense to me
Some other query but I can’t read my scrawl.
So I simply said thanks for coming and telling me
I finish my connection with Belial first.
I then called Belial and requested he show his sigil which he did.
He showed me: Bloody Hands
Or simply hands in rest pose covered in blood.

I got nothing else. Bit of a struggle with my belly so swollen. (My daughter and I shared a small “China Moo Cake” The wheat dosent like me much or the damn gluten. These are not big pieces it’d be 2x2 inch rounded)!

3 Likes

Tonight my efforts are not good
Beelzebub required blood on sigil (again) and Belial was quiet.
Either way idea of death and rebirth.
I don’t know if it’s the full moon even though partial eclipse .
Ah dunno :confused:

1 Like

hm… maybe they want you to figure some things out for yourself first? :confused:

1 Like

Perhaps I am tired out my new training program is more specific now for goal to achieve began it this afternoon and really. … But perhaps it’s not just tired

3 Likes

Morning meditations in temple lit the red candle and dragons blood incense stick … void breathing hanging sensing darkness.
Before doing I called into myself my Morgana aspect my Ashala Priestess aspect as we are one person in this personality of {my legal name}.
Spent moment recognising the issues of abandonment rejection and abuses and the repetition if these through my life as I had already pondered and recognised these and had gone back n forth dealing with things over time that this morning I didn’t required a little of time.
Considered all in time space dimension of this current life’s reality
Then with above technique from the root sacral solar
.Then again through throat ajna crown blackening everything
I had thought at the beginning of this morning that the mid sketch from under breasts to below my c-section scars that breathing and cleansing here was crucial.
I left the house feeling empty light whereas yesterday I felt heavy.

Edit considered how blank things were so I coloured in these chakra vortices to be bright created from the darkness whist travelling to my training session now. :smiling_imp::innocent:

2 Likes

I offered the same brand of Vodka to Belial!

1 Like

When empty he told me to use the bottle as an oracle and divination tool

1 Like