More success with E.A.'s method

The candle spell that is provided within Baneful Magick is truly a nuclear weapon.

Recently I found myself up against an enemy at work that was doing all that he could to talk shit about me and try to take my position away from me that I worked dearly for. I ended him with Koetting’s candle spell. After I did the spell he started missing work due to illness and injures, fell into a very pathetic depressive state, which got him terminated today. It took 3 weeks for this spell to completely remove this obstacle in front of me. I have perfected this spell, because I have had to turn to this many times in my life. The trick is and Koetting has said it before but I’'m going to say it again and that is

1 The Law of Concealment

2 Forget about the spell

The more you embrace these two aspects in your everyday spell casting the quicker your results will be.

12 Likes

This brings up an interesting question. How long must one keep their works concealed? I mean if I kill someone by magical means and the blab about it they probably won’t come back to life, but what about other types of work?

Would someone who got the woman of their dreams to marry them risk losing their wife if that person admitted to a close friend that they used a love working to find her? (Assuming the friend did not tell the wife)

Questions, questions… What do ya’ll think?

The law of concealment is a factor while your waiting for results to manifest. Often we want to tell others about our work for validation and encouragement but the truth is its because we doubt out ability to an extent. Keeping quiet and forgetting the spell removes the doubt and the potential for others doubts to take hold and hinder the manifestation.

4 Likes

BTW congrats Steve.

Steve are you referring to the candle spell mentioned in the fifth chapter of “Baneful Magick” where a single black candle is used?

[quote=“Dimitris, post:5, topic:2206”]Steve are you referring to the candle spell mentioned in the fifth chapter of “Baneful Magick” where a single black candle is used?[/quote] I’m talking about the spell where yes he uses a single black candle but also uses it as an effigy. If I recall that correctly without looking it up. The act of bringing yourself into a frenzy and stabbing the physical representation of the person your cursing will bring the results your looking for as long as you go by the rules I mentioned prior to this. I just wanted to post that this curse gets the job done.

On a further note, has anyone tried the most insidious curse by Koetting? You know the one on youtube that involves chicken feet and a picture of the enemy.

Just something i did (and writing this is indirectly a comment on my view of the “law of concealment” -which I don’t see a major an issue as other aspects, for me, else I’d not write the story) but in the past I’d used a more sigil magick method, as well as just “psionic” ie more willing-boundup with auric sending sort of… Which has results but more in a particular case, a person was driving me a bit nuts (being highly distracting), and they avoided contact bit after such work- but didn’t “disappear” from my Enviro… Then I used an “adaptation” of the insidious (I think that is mostly where I got it from) I cut out a “person-shape” from paper… wrote the person’s name on it, and braided some string (actually 3 long strands of dental-floss)… so that it was twisted up rope like (made it thicker- also as I wound it, I was binding thought and will-force in it). and then I wrapped up the paper-cutout, saying “I bind you…” and such, and tied it off…
-in 2-3 days he relocated, and during time was less an impact). And I felt the involvement was much less in the doing-willing, as it was in the preparation (just a sense, but if felt like the steps, the structure of the parts, bound different types of energy- even writing this, thinking about the wrapped up “cutout-poppet” it has an interesting feeling- like it is an object of history, vs it just being a thing-made for a purpose…

so not exactly the same (no feet, and not buried) but there is that.

=======
oh and comment- doing this and the week or so before, I’d felt a Communication with certain ‘contacts’ (entities that seemed to relate to this), which is what I felt might have given the direction for this- ie in another similar situation it may not have Worked- it felt like ’ in this sit, do this…’ [had a bit of a sense of bld-block event to it also.]

If you’re wondering about the law of concealment all you have to do is look at EA.He’s put his entire occult career out in the open,BUT you only hear him speak about workings he’s already reaped the benefits from.

I have been wondering about the Law of Concealment a lot lately. There are times where I can see that I violated that law, but still got the results I had aimed for. Although it IS a good idea to keep quiet about what you are doing until it is done, I wonder if the LOC is not a “hard law” or maybe I just got luck?

The Law of Concealment is like any other law: it only applies to some people, and even they can bend it or throw it out if they know how. It is also like a law in a sense that it can be it’s own prison if it is considered “universal”, with universality being an idea that is completely incomprehensible in the first place. I’m pretty sure things only work for me when I blab about them; I used to be a card-carrying deceiver so things like “practiced” concealment are extremely annoying now.

But then again most of my magic practice has been completely unsuccessful unless I broke rules and stopped taking shit so seriously, like I’m doing something that should be applauded or doing something that is “grand”. If magic is our natural inheritance, then for me it has always been something that should be treated as normal, rather than this grand event that is somehow more serious than wiping my nose. I think that these “laws” were created more so because folks were taking themselves too seriously, and we only do that with things that we feel we have to “attain”. We already got magic, so if you feel like talkin’, I’d say it’s cool. Just don’t start blabbing to some dude who a cynical chode, but fuck having friends like that anyway.

I was thinking along those lines
(also I’ve done in accordance with- no attention upon the seed from others, no-“sensed” attachment, fully invested into= let go… etc. and dispersed results,
vs
stated to all I’m going to do XYZ and it seems unlikely and it happened (like at a friend’s wedding- it started to pour raining… said I’d “req” and then it did… dry and sunny (up till the limo started to pull out of the parking lot and in moments pouring again :)…
not concealed… and yet something to it… Key- I see plenty of “mundane” or logical or whatever you call it, plenty of “normal” reasons to keep biz to oneself (what is the real source-driver to impells one to tell-all or “show-off”… I think whether or not one does is little impact, per whether that “driver” is there. If that int’l-conflict, which would motivate one to not-conceal… even if conceal… still not unified? <and if not have that int’l fractionation, would one want to?> perhaps that is more the issue- ie “let go” via the Ritual, as NB and EA said in that one vid-interview… its not so much something you purposefully do (releasing attachment) it is a result (side-effect) Of the Working… maybe its related to something like that…

(not necessarily this specific “law”/principle, but others like I worry if may be included as sounds good (like some concepts that “it can’t hurt” vs is needed- like “need to be doing stuff- trying new things, put yourself out there” “not just expect the Ritual to do it for you” (implying a lot of baggage)…

but the issue is why wouldn’t somebody do things to move towards a goal… but that is different than saying it is “needed” to make it work (for ex, not to harp on this ex, but the thought seems to be a Rite can be used to “change the mind of another” even in a court-case, where they are motivated to do else, so you are trying to pressure the court-decision contrary to others-will… and yet the unspoken is, can change another’s motivation, but hard to have a ritual change “your-own” motivation (to motivate you to do, whatever is needed to get ___: ex to meet someone, if done right, should not only nudge things a bit to make more likely but should, intuit?, guide you to go where needed… vs your “consciously” trying to second-guess… but I see such is advice thrown in, cause sounds good, and wouldn’t seem right to not say (can’t say, don’t need to try and guess what you should do, so say you need to)… and ends up being perhaps a good-idea, but principle or unrelated? (ie less magickal principle and more just logical-in general).

Cause/random “pigeon-superstitioun” (see Mr. Nobody)… and not the first implication of that example… <what elements are needed, and what causes which?>.

[quote=“the1gza, post:10, topic:2206”]The Law of Concealment is like any other law: it only applies to some people, and even they can bend it or throw it out if they know how. It is also like a law in a sense that it can be it’s own prison if it is considered “universal”, with universality being an idea that is completely incomprehensible in the first place. I’m pretty sure things only work for me when I blab about them; I used to be a card-carrying deceiver so things like “practiced” concealment are extremely annoying now.

But then again most of my magic practice has been completely unsuccessful unless I broke rules and stopped taking shit so seriously, like I’m doing something that should be applauded or doing something that is “grand”. If magic is our natural inheritance, then for me it has always been something that should be treated as normal, rather than this grand event that is somehow more serious than wiping my nose. I think that these “laws” were created more so because folks were taking themselves too seriously, and we only do that with things that we feel we have to “attain”. We already got magic, so if you feel like talkin’, I’d say it’s cool. Just don’t start blabbing to some dude who a cynical chode, but fuck having friends like that anyway.[/quote]

Thank you, as usual you have given me much to think about. It is interesting that over the past few days I have seen replies from you and an inner voice chimes in with a "You already knew that…’’ All knowledge may simply just be a remembering, so thank you for helping me to remember.

I seem to be able to evoke the1gza’s wisdom by simply asking dumb questions lol!

[quote=“taokua, post:11, topic:2206”] I was thinking along those lines
(also I’ve done in accordance with- no attention upon the seed from others, no-“sensed” attachment, fully invested into= let go… etc. and dispersed results,
vs
stated to all I’m going to do XYZ and it seems unlikely and it happened (like at a friend’s wedding- it started to pour raining… said I’d “req” and then it did… dry and sunny (up till the limo started to pull out of the parking lot and in moments pouring again :)…
not concealed… and yet something to it… Key- I see plenty of “mundane” or logical or whatever you call it, plenty of “normal” reasons to keep biz to oneself (what is the real source-driver to impells one to tell-all or “show-off”… I think whether or not one does is little impact, per whether that “driver” is there. If that int’l-conflict, which would motivate one to not-conceal… even if conceal… still not unified? <and if not have that int’l fractionation, would one want to?> perhaps that is more the issue- ie “let go” via the Ritual, as NB and EA said in that one vid-interview… its not so much something you purposefully do (releasing attachment) it is a result (side-effect) Of the Working… maybe its related to something like that…

(not necessarily this specific “law”/principle, but others like I worry if may be included as sounds good (like some concepts that “it can’t hurt” vs is needed- like “need to be doing stuff- trying new things, put yourself out there” “not just expect the Ritual to do it for you” (implying a lot of baggage)…

but the issue is why wouldn’t somebody do things to move towards a goal… but that is different than saying it is “needed” to make it work (for ex, not to harp on this ex, but the thought seems to be a Rite can be used to “change the mind of another” even in a court-case, where they are motivated to do else, so you are trying to pressure the court-decision contrary to others-will… and yet the unspoken is, can change another’s motivation, but hard to have a ritual change “your-own” motivation (to motivate you to do, whatever is needed to get ___: ex to meet someone, if done right, should not only nudge things a bit to make more likely but should, intuit?, guide you to go where needed… vs your “consciously” trying to second-guess… but I see such is advice thrown in, cause sounds good, and wouldn’t seem right to not say (can’t say, don’t need to try and guess what you should do, so say you need to)… and ends up being perhaps a good-idea, but principle or unrelated? (ie less magickal principle and more just logical-in general).

Cause/random “pigeon-superstitioun” (see Mr. Nobody)… and not the first implication of that example… <what elements are needed, and what causes which?>.[/quote]

Interesting that you bring up a possible need for a driver.

I have heard that a curse is MORE effective (sometimes) if the target believes themselves to be cursed. If I were to say leave a dead black rooster on the door step of a neighbor as part of a curse they might see it and think “Wow, some damn kids and their Satanic nonsense.” However if I did the same in a Haitian neighborhood the residents of the house would be on the phone to a Hogun or Mambo lickedy split.

In the first case the curse would not have the victim psychologically feeding it, as such it may take longer to take hold, or lose some efficacy. In the second case there may be no curse but the victim creates one in their mind as they draw upon their beliefs.

interesting ex (my ex was more impulses within the one doing the working, vs a target affected by it…but)… I’d say though the oft-quoted “superstition-belief” isn’t so much the conscious mind… but deeper.

-ie rather than it being what surface thought (“cultural-story” that is triggered by ‘The Neighbor’ seeing the rooster), but a ‘reaction’… (the same mech that a "hypnotic suggestion’ <which less a word-therapy, but a rewiring-structure> testing has claimed to show warts and burned fade/heal rapidly as well as burns/stigmata to appear… one that may have a Conscious-Paranoia may not be affected, while a subject that at no level seem to have any belief- in “that kind of stuff” is that one that changes.) I’ve seen the idea that “evil eye” curse is related to them knowing, they believe and self-fulfilling prophesy (such examples given in the tone of, if one doesn’t believe such “nonsense” it wouldn’t affect)… and flip-side, if they are told they can Consciously-UnBelieve.

-of course I connect with what is called “manifestaton”/Law of Attraction are really what Yoga Called one of the SIDDHIs (an exercised demonstration of attainment… ie expanded Mind-Energy state gives new abilities… not just focus the mind)

I think in some cases there are many things (which I believe EA is trying to emphasize) that one can sit down and think/do differently to get results, vs other such affects are a result of Becoming something different (an attainment per an Unfolded ability previously dominant)..

==
Just as if you can Feel/interact with an Aura, you can affect it in another (vs one that just waves their hand similarly but doesn’t have such an affect- perception allowing?) I think this type issue is related to Contact with the structure in another, which changed can create an affect that feeds-upon-itself like referenced above. <but an energetic, sic, lock- like pluging in your system to their’s/or to a Situation/Event… making a complete circuit with that, make a change in that “whole”… then disconnect “your-self” in such a way that the Target-remains-affected.>

(while oft-hand comment “are you feeling ok?” can create internal reactions, which people interpret msgs from signs/things as well as direct words… those do create internal-downward-spirals… but I think blurring the two can confuse-dilute things. (too much thought-words on this 4me today)

//// just to tie to Orismen’s ex, the thought by the Neighbor (who find the rooster-corpse), conscious-thought (as well as underlying subcon-interp) is fully questioning, who and why would someone leave a poultry-cadaver on a doorstep in general… and especially why my doorstep? for me? … so that means__ xyz… and so on (why today, vs previously? I did something yesterday in particular to trigger this?) …

(and likewise that person who left the bird-body, had some reasons that motivated them to do so, part of their subj-synth, and over all path… resonating a Current?)

I will leave absolutely no sign that I have cursed the victim, as doing so will give him time to defend himself. If I found a black rooster on my porch, you know how fast the curse would be reversed. Without any sign of the curse being placed, though, most people will assume that they just have bad luck… up until they get hit by a bus or die of cancer.

The idea that believing that you’ve been cursed is more powerful is drawn from the idea that these Works have no potency in themselves, but are merely forms of suggestion, which I’ve seen to not be the case at all.

EA,what have you found to be the best route to go if you want to curse somebody that is placed in your daily life that you can’t stand like a co-worker,neighbor,etc? Should you go along acting the same way towards this person to not place any thought in their head that you’re attacking them? Or should you plane little “seeds of malice” in their minds such as maybe saying things like “Goddamn I’m gonna kill you” or “Go kill yourself” in a joking manner,but really meaning it.

Or should you try to avoid as much contact with this person as much as possible to make them dead to you in your own mind thus creating your own reality through believing something until it’s true?

Musta, kill them with kindness. The person you dislike is already dead, think of it as your talking to a shadow until they’re not there anymore.

[quote=“E.A., post:15, topic:2206”]I will leave absolutely no sign that I have cursed the victim, as doing so will give him time to defend himself. If I found a black rooster on my porch, you know how fast the curse would be reversed. Without any sign of the curse being placed, though, most people will assume that they just have bad luck… up until they get hit by a bus or die of cancer.

The idea that believing that you’ve been cursed is more powerful is drawn from the idea that these Works have no potency in themselves, but are merely forms of suggestion, which I’ve seen to not be the case at all.[/quote]

Certainly, I agree. I didn’t mean to imply that curses have no power or potency in and of themselves. But I think that engaging the target in psychological warfare may aid the curse.

Of course some one who is equipped at handling it would have a bigger problem wondering what to do with a rooster carcass (do I cook it lol) than they would at reversing the curse. But the person who is insucure in their abilities or the abilities of who ever took care of it might jump back to the conclusion that they were still cursed at the first sign of misfortune. And in doing this perhaps they bring a self curse upon themselves.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:16, topic:2206”]EA,what have you found to be the best route to go if you want to curse somebody that is placed in your daily life that you can’t stand like a co-worker,neighbor,etc? Should you go along acting the same way towards this person to not place any thought in their head that you’re attacking them? Or should you plane little “seeds of malice” in their minds such as maybe saying things like “Goddamn I’m gonna kill you” or “Go kill yourself” in a joking manner,but really meaning it.

Or should you try to avoid as much contact with this person as much as possible to make them dead to you in your own mind thus creating your own reality through believing something until it’s true?[/quote]

Depends on what are your feelings and what this person deserves,
but if you want them just go out from your life and make no harm, try some hotfoot spells.

If you want a curse, you can just use some ritual from Baneful Magic.

Ah, once, when I was in overhelming anger on one person, I was sending the black energy to that person by two or three consecutive weeks, and saying loudly in anger what I want to happen to them.
I was just lying in the bed, visualizing this person and sendin the black energy from the deep directly to my target.
And few bad things happen to my target, mostly the ones that I desired, not off of them, but many worked. This costed me a lot of emotions, and when I was doing the energy working I was sometimes feeling like there was even something over me that is with that energy.
What’s important, each time when I was doing it, my visualizations were so strong, that I was feeling like I would be with that person face to face, completely going out from concious world.
But I think this is not what you need, but you can try if you want :wink:

Buy I’d go with hotfooting at first if you want them just to change their living place, or go with curse if you want harm them. The decision is yours.

[quote=“E.A., post:15, topic:2206”]I will leave absolutely no sign that I have cursed the victim, as doing so will give him time to defend himself. If I found a black rooster on my porch, you know how fast the curse would be reversed. Without any sign of the curse being placed, though, most people will assume that they just have bad luck… up until they get hit by a bus or die of cancer.

The idea that believing that you’ve been cursed is more powerful is drawn from the idea that these Works have no potency in themselves, but are merely forms of suggestion, which I’ve seen to not be the case at all.[/quote]

I completely agree with you on the fact that one should leave no sign whatsoever that they’ve cursed their victim. I’ve troubleshooted this for years and until I came across your work my curses weren’t successful most of the time.

I believe the mindset of the individual doing the curse goes a long way provided they follow your rules on the topic. Letting all your rage out on an effigy and taking the role of a killer with the right visualization will eliminate any enemy you find yourself up against. The deadly results that a person achieves with this makes it pointless to curse a person over and over for like 13 days because some rituals call for this.

Anyways, thanks I couldn’t have perfected this without Baneful Magick.