More success with E.A.'s method

I believe the mindset of the individual doing the curse goes a long way provided they follow your rules on the topic. Letting all your rage out on an effigy and taking the role of a killer with the right visualization will eliminate any enemy you find yourself up against. The deadly results that a person achieves with this makes it pointless to curse a person over and over for like 13 days because some rituals call for this.

I’m pretty sure Steve, that your years of troubleshooting have also trained you up sufficiently that you could do it when the system was right. Much like how the right kind of gunpowder goes into a bullet, I would think.

But eventually, given the choice, is it unwise to let the target know somehow the true cause for his destruction?

If the only reason you want to curse the person is to wipe them out, then there is no reason to tell them. The only thing that telling them would serve is a sort of dramatic, “haha, now you know it was me!” which honestly only feels like it would further serve a low-level egotism (not that that ego itself is low level). The vengeance is yours in the first place, I would only think that you would tell him if you wanted to give the person an opportunity to appeal for mercy, which again would only serve rather that egotism, or serve to give you time to forgive them.

One could argue that any action one takes will serve “the ego.”
The question is, if one’s enemy is not aware of the cause, does any retribution exist? Does it not take two conscious minds to have communication?
It is only a question. It may not have one answer.

One could argue that any action one takes will serve “the ego.”
The question is, if one’s enemy is not aware of the cause, does any retribution exist? Does it not take two conscious minds to have communication?
It is only a question. It may not have one answer.[/quote]

I can see where you’re coming from student. If they are not aware of the reason they are drenched in agony and suffering, what’s the point right? But the way I try and look at it, is this;

That niggling voice inside of you, urging you to tell the target what you have done to them is the human part of yourself. The part that felt powerless to their attacks and humiliated by their lack of respect. It’s the same part of you that demanded retribution for their grievous fault, directed inwards, at the embarrassment of allowing this to occur in the first place.

The god part of yourself has no need to indulge in such games. The god part doesn’t acknowledge that you are a human pitted up against another human. The god part sees all of creation, including its creatures, as part of its creation, and is free to choose who it allows into this world and who it takes out of it.

I definitely agree with not letting them know what you’ve done. Sure it’s tempting to do before you perform the curse but as soon as you leave your temple you feel exhilarated, born again even and all childish desires flee from your being. Ending someone’s life by emptying your hate into the void is more satisfying than any drug. Maybe that’s just my sadist side talking though :wink:

Killing the people is not the best way to punish them.
The best way is to make miserable and their life hell, so they will lose their money, companies, houses, wifes, good reputation etc.

1 Like

That’s why I chose methsan though, the slowest most painful death is always a winner in my book. I also used heptomaltor for added torture.

Debatable