Moonlight Oracle Deck

One more new oracle deck arrived today after months of waiting, so it’s time to present to everyone our newest addition: Moonlight Oracle deck

The 51 cards are divided into 4 sections.

Universe:

Moon Phases:

Goddesses:

And Crystals:

10 Likes

Beautiful cards .

2 Likes

Indeed they are

1 Like

I always felt a pull to sarasvati even when i was young. I saw her in my first indian classical dance class on the shelf (i was only 4 at that time) and i remember not knowing who she was but still got so pulled to her. It felt like I knew her somewhere in my life. She gave me this motherly vibe and i always felt protected by her even when i was young. Maybe I should find out if i had any connection with her in my previous lives.

2 Likes

Check it out, you never know :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Those cards are amazing!

1 Like

Yeah they’re different from what I usually use as well :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

They are very intriguing

1 Like

These cards are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing them, OP!

Usually that intuitive “pull” you get towards certain spirits/gods/goddesses is already a huge sign in itself that said spirit might want to work with you and could really teach/help you on your magickal path. I’d say go ahead and try contacting her. Goodluck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hm I’ll connect with her and see if she was indeed my spiritual mother or not as i felt soo protected by her and loved. She always had the sweetest smile towards me when i looked at her pic ^^

2 Likes

Hi Anassa I like the cards very much. I like them even more than the cards of my Motherpeace Tarot I have been using for so many years. Are they available anywhere?