Monster Girls as spiritual lovers

Um…yeah.

The astral plane is where thought forms/parasites exist. The astral plane is a MENTAL plane. The collective unconsciousness.

The spiritual plane is where demons/angels/fae/etc exist.

Also this isn’t “supernatural”, it’s energy/etc. It’s not a TV show.

2 Likes

No it’s not lol, astral is the plane of thought and imagination, but no you can’t keep using that bs as a means to justify your fetish with anime characters. Just because supernatural beings exist doesn’t mean your anime characters do. The spiritual plane where you are talking about is a different plane, the astral is not that plane. Supernatural beings can visit the astral just as we can but they do not reside there.

The anime nonsense you keep harping on about can exist there because they are figments of the imagination that you are feeding.

5 Likes

The most you can do to live out your fantasies is create a pocket area in the astral or something for your own “world/creation” and live out your fantasies there…

However if you want to make REALISITIC progress, I would suggest being open minded to what others have to teach/offer to you and switching your very imaginative fantastical mindset.

2 Likes

that is ur beielf, not mind, beside u guys on this fourm ain’t the whole representive of the occult/spirituality there are a lots of occults/ spiritual people who believe in different things across the world. Its not like you guys are the only ones, there other wiccans/occult people on other fourms/ social media

Mate, you literally tried to tell people who have years of experience on your just present 2 years what is and isn’t and you literally not to long ago tried to tell DK something he knows more about, not to mention you take info then talk about it like it was your own information later, none of us act like we represent the occult anything, but the fact people are trying to help you so you don’t become another delusional person.

You literally always talk about anime girls, it’s clear you’re not aiming to actually progress but to live out some fantasy and it may be my belief but out of us two I’ve been to the spiritual and the astral so I know the difference, you cannot say the same because you base your occult life off mangas and anime, with barely 2 years of experience besides “I want to be with lilith and get me some bunny girls”

If you really want to be taken serious in the occult community not just this one you’re long overdue for growing out of your pushing anime into every aspect of your life phase.

I literally said you can go to the astral and create thoughtforms of these anime obsessions you’re aiming for, but you won’t find actual entities that are from these animes or less likely to anyway, a lot of animes simply take mythology and misconstrue it anyway.

5 Likes

Magic is not a means to live out your fetishes/ fantasies (well, that’s all up to the magician I suppose, as long as you respect the process). Do away with this, it’s like the people that got into magic because they thought fantasy werewolves/vampires existed. This can severely limit your mindset if you want to get into this practice seriously… otherwise, you’re in the wrong forum.

Anyway, you can have your bunny girls and stuff like that through thoughtform/servitor creation.

They can exist to serve you, in whatever you’re, well, seeking. This is the kind of magic we practice.

Also yeah, of course we aren’t the only occultists in the world, but our magical practices are echoed across many other spiritual cultures who view the astral/ spiritual realm in the same way. You might want to take it from these people, who have years of experience working with spirits from different pantheons and belief systems.

But here, I’ll give you some hope. My personal daemon sometimes takes the form of a cat man. There, I said it. So through your personal gnosis, aka. unrecorded experiences, there are many different kinds/forms of demons.

But I stand by what I said.

1 Like

thanks u, that all i trying to get across, you seem like a type of a guys who believe in what seem like the impossiable, and make that a reality.

1 Like

Going through your activity its easy to see that your reason for entering magick is purely for lust. This is the reason people are answering the way they are.

Magick or occult or esoteric knowledge shouldnt be built purely on an emotion such as lust. As an anime fan myself, just because you think something exists doesnt mean it does.

Youll either becomw delusional enough to disregard the real world or you will be destroyed due ro incompetence. Get better.

3 Likes

my bad @DarkestKnight I tend to not keep track of a person’s unrealistic post that is way off about realistic magick. Can you forgive me? =o)

1 Like

techinally Lust another way of saying sex magic, which I’m big on as I like sex magic

Oh trust me. Im know you are. And lust and sex magick are different. Sex magick is a tool to help a large release of energy into the intent and desire of a ritual. Lust is something that makes you a gross human that can not function properly without his hourly release. Lust can be utilized but seeing your activity its very open to everyone on here you have became a slave to your own desire of flesh. Sad.

I agree with Nimosdomus but not lust, I think he’s more into this for the sheer fantasy of it. Lust isn’t really inherently sex magick, that’s a poor understanding of sex magick.

3 Likes

Most of his fantasies seem to revolve around sex and women. Lust is the epicenter of his fantasy.

1 Like

Lust is a DESIRE for something right? Not just things like sex, but money, love, attention, fame, etc?

2 Likes

Well yeah, but most women don’t have bunny ears. The furry community maybe…

2 Likes

Really? how is that?

I’ve met them! The ones, who believe, that every anime figure and every fantasty figure overall, that someone imagined or created, exists somewhere, or can be created and more even so, could serve them in some way.

And you know what? It was surreal! These people started becoming further and further from reality, as they, as a group, went deeper into this stuff every day. And they thought, they are spiritual, in that matter.

Well, unfortunately, these aren’t spiritual people at all, even if they are calling themselves like this and think highly of themselves as practicing something of the likes. Spiritual means, to focus on the spirit, on it’s growth, on it’s abilities and capabilities, to learn, to gain knowledge, to understand… all this stuff. However, what these people would do, was to fuel their imaginations and phantasies, to slowly and more increasingly start declining reality, start thinking… just crazy stuff, which simply anyone with a healthy mind AND spirit would say “this is insane”. Yes, they, as a group, collectively became more insane every day, started creating phantasy worlds and speak of them, as if they were absolutely real and more and more as if their own lives would rather be there, than on earth.

This is no different at all, from those trying to escape reality and what’s around them. It’s a psychological phenomenon taking part in the mind, and a sickness of the spirit, so to say. This isn’t spiritual growth, spiritual “participation” or anything of the likes.

Our lives are on earth, not in the worlds we see on TV. Those are not real, no matter, if one likes what they see there so much, that they would love to be part of something like this, their heroes to be real and so on.

It’s a sickness, when someone can no longer distinguish reality and non-reality. One should try to understand, why they are seeking such things, as long they still can do so, before they get so deeply into this, that they can no longer be able of thoughts distinguishing these matters.

This is, when being delusional, becomes a self-purpose.

Well, for example, I have seen the Jorōgumo (spider woman) making its rounds in anime lately, mainly heram anime. In the mythology, Jorōgumos are not benevolent yokai and use their beauty as a means to lure prey who are usually young men. I have met only one so far in the ethereal plane and obviously have not been eaten. While I can see where the luring beauty could come into play and I was not attacked by that spirit, I was vamped by her (which i agreed to as part of payment for information). I developed a bit of a friendship with that particular spirit and she has taught me how to think more tactically in terms of using manipulation to get what I need to done, as well as how to incorporate lessons from spiders into my life, such as patience. She also had a habit of picking my thoughts down to the bare bone, suggesting a curious nature. I also saw her take down prey, which emphasized a ferocious side to the spirit when the conditions were right, and she emphasized as a reminder for me. Things were pretty much kept within that type of relationship.

2 Likes

That really cool, I have been interested in Yokai beings, but don’t know how to contract them, or where to start. My favorite type of Yokai is Kistune and I trying to figure out to contract one, and summon one for romance relationship/compainship

Seriously? :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes