Monster Girls as spiritual lovers

I loved Monster girls manga and anime tv shows, and movies, which made me believe that there are monster girls that existed in the unseen realm, aka the spiritual realm. .

1 Like

Go to the astral it’s the plane of imagination where you can meet these anime monster girls. If you’re basing your beliefs on movies, tv shows, mangas, and anime then you’re far off.

7 Likes

Look, Stan, I like superheroes. That doesn’t mean that damn superheroes exist in the “unseen realm, aka the spiritual realm”.

Seriously, you have to move on from that mindset.

9 Likes

Well, forms and shapes are easy to take in the spiritual aspects of our world.

1 Like

Well, you could explore what those monster girls are based on with human mythology and try to interact with them by actually traveling to their world. But as @anon48079295 said, quite a few (if not all) are vastly different than how they are portrayed in our media.

2 Likes

Pop Culture Magick: A How to Guide to Practical Pop Culture Magick by Taylor Ellwood is a good book for things like that.

another with an anime fetish. most anime are not real or stories you read or movies you watched. don’t go around being a sheep thinking any thought is real. don’t leave your brain at the door when it comes to magick. It can cost you. what @ReyCuervo said.

Just because you see something on TV does not make it real, it’s called fiction for a reason.

1 Like

It’s not another with a fetish. It’s the same guy who thinks merpires actually exist, and bunny girls are real :rofl:

He asks the same questions over again hoping for different answers because he’s got a one track mind.

11 Likes

The astral plane would be more suited in this particular case lol, there they can have ALL the bunny girls they want! Lol.

1 Like

Truth the Astral Plane is where angels, demons, and other supernatural beings exist. Beside just because u as a person don’t believe in those type of beings doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Every supernatural being whatever they are gods and goddess, demons, angels, fallen angels, fallen demons, or any other supernatural beings only exist because you, and other people believe in those type of supernatural beings.

Um…yeah.

The astral plane is where thought forms/parasites exist. The astral plane is a MENTAL plane. The collective unconsciousness.

The spiritual plane is where demons/angels/fae/etc exist.

Also this isn’t “supernatural”, it’s energy/etc. It’s not a TV show.

2 Likes

No it’s not lol, astral is the plane of thought and imagination, but no you can’t keep using that bs as a means to justify your fetish with anime characters. Just because supernatural beings exist doesn’t mean your anime characters do. The spiritual plane where you are talking about is a different plane, the astral is not that plane. Supernatural beings can visit the astral just as we can but they do not reside there.

The anime nonsense you keep harping on about can exist there because they are figments of the imagination that you are feeding.

5 Likes

The most you can do to live out your fantasies is create a pocket area in the astral or something for your own “world/creation” and live out your fantasies there…

However if you want to make REALISITIC progress, I would suggest being open minded to what others have to teach/offer to you and switching your very imaginative fantastical mindset.

2 Likes

that is ur beielf, not mind, beside u guys on this fourm ain’t the whole representive of the occult/spirituality there are a lots of occults/ spiritual people who believe in different things across the world. Its not like you guys are the only ones, there other wiccans/occult people on other fourms/ social media

Mate, you literally tried to tell people who have years of experience on your just present 2 years what is and isn’t and you literally not to long ago tried to tell DK something he knows more about, not to mention you take info then talk about it like it was your own information later, none of us act like we represent the occult anything, but the fact people are trying to help you so you don’t become another delusional person.

You literally always talk about anime girls, it’s clear you’re not aiming to actually progress but to live out some fantasy and it may be my belief but out of us two I’ve been to the spiritual and the astral so I know the difference, you cannot say the same because you base your occult life off mangas and anime, with barely 2 years of experience besides “I want to be with lilith and get me some bunny girls”

If you really want to be taken serious in the occult community not just this one you’re long overdue for growing out of your pushing anime into every aspect of your life phase.

I literally said you can go to the astral and create thoughtforms of these anime obsessions you’re aiming for, but you won’t find actual entities that are from these animes or less likely to anyway, a lot of animes simply take mythology and misconstrue it anyway.

5 Likes

Magic is not a means to live out your fetishes/ fantasies (well, that’s all up to the magician I suppose, as long as you respect the process). Do away with this, it’s like the people that got into magic because they thought fantasy werewolves/vampires existed. This can severely limit your mindset if you want to get into this practice seriously… otherwise, you’re in the wrong forum.

Anyway, you can have your bunny girls and stuff like that through thoughtform/servitor creation.

They can exist to serve you, in whatever you’re, well, seeking. This is the kind of magic we practice.

Also yeah, of course we aren’t the only occultists in the world, but our magical practices are echoed across many other spiritual cultures who view the astral/ spiritual realm in the same way. You might want to take it from these people, who have years of experience working with spirits from different pantheons and belief systems.

But here, I’ll give you some hope. My personal daemon sometimes takes the form of a cat man. There, I said it. So through your personal gnosis, aka. unrecorded experiences, there are many different kinds/forms of demons.

But I stand by what I said.

1 Like

thanks u, that all i trying to get across, you seem like a type of a guys who believe in what seem like the impossiable, and make that a reality.

1 Like

Going through your activity its easy to see that your reason for entering magick is purely for lust. This is the reason people are answering the way they are.

Magick or occult or esoteric knowledge shouldnt be built purely on an emotion such as lust. As an anime fan myself, just because you think something exists doesnt mean it does.

Youll either becomw delusional enough to disregard the real world or you will be destroyed due ro incompetence. Get better.

3 Likes

my bad @DarkestKnight I tend to not keep track of a person’s unrealistic post that is way off about realistic magick. Can you forgive me? =o)

1 Like