Money spells backfiring

In the past year my spells for small amounts of money to get by have backfired and have actually cost me money. In 2010 I would use petition charms along with incense and wine offerings to the horned lord of witchcraft. I was working in the context of traditional witchcraft. These spells worked a few times and then they stopped working. Since then I’ve tried other techniques for money magic but in the past year they have all backfired. Any advice on how to change my methods? If you need to know more just ask.

1 Like

Wicca is not traditional witchcraft.

That you imply working within a Wiccan paradigm suggests to me a belief in the “Rule of Three”, and there’s your problem right there.

Since then I've tried other techniques for money magic but in the past year they have all backfired. Any advice on how to change my methods? If you need to know more just ask.

You’ve written laws into your reality which you’re going to have to unwrite. This is what happens when you start working bullshit magic with no proper understanding of what you’re actually doing.

1 Like

I do not practice Wicca. I’m into something of an almalgum of Sabbatic Craft, Robin Artissan, Cornish craft, and my own ideas. I don’t believe in a three-fold return law either. When it worked I would invoke the witch master and write my intention to receive money on a consecrated parchment, give offerings of incense and wine, and close the rite.

Well, forgive me then. But the truth is I don’t think much of any pretended attempts at reviving a tradition which is, frankly, lost in the mists of time.

Have your rites become mundane? Do they still move you, inspire you with wonder and awe, and engage your living imagination? Have you spoken with this witch master and asked him what is wrong? Perhaps you have offended him in some way? Is there anything you can think of? Any part of your belief system which could account for this? This sort of fizzling out of results is all too common amongst magicians. It’s like that djinni coming with three wishes stuff.

I identify the horned god of the witches as Azazel. My spiritual contact has been pretty stagnant in the past year. The evokation methods in WOD used to work for me but in the past 18 months I’ve been stuck in a magical dead zone. I do feel I need to commune with Azazel to establish good rapport with him once agian before I use him for material spells. What I need is some suggestions for new ways to contact him and unblock the magical and spiritual senses.

@ReapedSoul-
Since you are at a “roadblock”, have you considered shifting gears and using candle or sigil magick for money? HooDoo money magick might do the trick. Also, you could read though the Friends with Benefits posts and get some ideas.

[quote=“Azesiel, post:6, topic:1501”]@ReapedSoul-
Since you are at a “roadblock”, have you considered shifting gears and using candle or sigil magick for money? HooDoo money magick might do the trick. Also, you could read though the Friends with Benefits posts and get some ideas.[/quote]

I’ve used candle magic for money many many times, it worked about three times but it stopped. Sigil spells are a recent addition to my attempts at money spells but they have not worked yet. The sigils have been very resistant to activation recently which is why they have not worked for money spells. The gazing method is what I’m referring to but also incense and alcohol activation.

Try giving yourself a good cleansing and see how things work after that.

So a chackra cleansing or aura cleansing, or something else?

There was a good newsletter on this subject back in November called 3 Simple Ways To Ensure The Continuous Flow of Power In Your Life

So a chackra cleansing or aura cleansing, or something else?[/quote]

Whatever you prefer, the goal is to remove negative energy and influence from yourself. You could do this with a spiritual bath, talismans, amulets or fasting and prayers.

So a chackra cleansing or aura cleansing, or something else?[/quote]

Whatever you prefer, the goal is to remove negative energy and influence from yourself. You could do this with a spiritual bath, talismans, amulets or fasting and prayers.[/quote]

Due to the fact I hear everything you post as Karl, I am starting to relate to that character on ATHF as a spiritually adept and helpful person who helps people with simple and effective advice.

Also Reaped Soul,

the biggest thing in this tradition of black magick, is that the magick is second to the mind state you enter in. If you don’t engage in ritual in the correct mindset and state of mind, you will fail.

The theta gamma sync is important, and learning how to help achieve it is just as important as doing it.

Exercise and meditation are great tools to help you. Once you enter ritual, you will need to engage your mind into the theta gamma sync, people who exercise find this easier, but this is also true for those who meditate.

Something that may also help you in your ritual, is engaging in serious meditation before hand. The first time I ever manifested the presence of an entity, I meditated for 30 minutes prior to the ritual, and I applied the intention that I NEEDED this to happen, so I applied all my power and force into it…And it was successful.

Sometimes I have found exercise is so useful, I have managed to perform blank evocation during exercise, however you must be prepared to deal with that spirit when it comes, so be careful about that. Because if you weren’t prepared to deal with it in a ritual, the entity coming forth in this manner can be like a mental assault.

You will know you’re starting to get into the theta gamma sync when you open a sigil and see it open in 3 dimensions, or see strange colors and lines flying around/out of the thing. You need to achieve and hold this state during ritual if you want to experience conscious contact like you previously did. The greatest feats I have ever achieved in ritual, have made clear that achieving this mental state is not only essential to a successful ritual, but mastering it produces profoundly more powerful results.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

1 Like

If you need anything, you know who to look to - someone else.

If you need anything, you know who to look to - someone else.[/quote]

I was going to make you a casserole to help you through your time of loss…but I didn’t.

I’m glad my choice of avatar has given you a deeper insight to the crucial role that Carl has in all our lives. I was going to go with Jiggle Billy with his nifty night vision goggles…but I didn’t.

Yes I always meditate before rituals. For me the meditation is part of the ritual. Sometimes I can quiet my mind but most of the time I can’t. However it is getting a little easier partly because I’m almost off of the antidepressant medications that I have been on for four years now. Many sources I have read advice against doing magical rituals if one is on these types of meds because it makes it extreamly difficult to gain success.

If your prosperity is fleeting, I suggest focusing on even the smallest aspects of it much more. If you see a penny on the ground, pick it up. Attention controls belief. Let the abundance of the sky or even mundane annoyances bring you in tune with more. Master Azazel is one of the great wealth bringers, a master of abundance ov the fertile Earth.

1 Like

If you need anything, you know who to look to - someone else.[/quote]

Your image makes me relate to you on a far more different and abstract level as a magician. You aren’t Karl in an Egyptian head dress, and I don’t know why that’s a problem.

Frater A, I’m not sure if this is directed at me or Soundwave since your referring to my avatar and Soundwave’s comment.

It’s no problem, I was just commenting on Soundwave’s Carl quote, nothing more and nothing less. This isn’t the first time someone has said they hear what I post in the voice of my avatar. I took no offense and hope that you didn’t either.

Please forgive any misunderstanding Frater, my comment is actually a Carl quote and was the first thing that popped into my mind when reading your post.

I’m working on figuring out the details and structure for a long term career spell. My intention is to start my career as an electrician through the IBEW union’s apprenticeship program. Ive already applied, passed the entrance exam, and did the oral interview. I e been on the wait list for almost a year now and I don’t want to wait too much longer to be indentured into the program. My goal is financial independence and this job starts at $20p/h and progressively increases over 6 month increments. Any advice for this spell is welcome.