Money spells backfiring

I think a few divination sessions would help with knowing how to structure the spell and also with timing.

In the past two weeks I have successfully cast a job spell. It was simple but the important part was that I changed my approach with regard to my mental state of desire at the critical moment. I do feel it’s too soon to say more regarding the procedure as the job doesn’t start till October.

Here it is, My job spell
Evoke Azazel.
I started my meditating and opening my ritual with an announcement of my intent and casting of my compass (not necessary if you don’t follow traditional witchcraft). Then I cleansed with consecrated water (use whatever method feels right) to cleanse 3 small candles. Then i anointed them with money drawing oil. One candle pushing the oil up towards the wick, second down towards the base, and the third from the middle up and middle down. I presented these three candles as a sacrifice to Azazel in return for making be be hired for the particular job I applied for. I activated my drawn sigil of Azazel and when i felt an atmospheric chance I stated my intention, closed the rite and let the candles burn down completely. This was before i got interviewed. Once I was told my interview date I prayed to Azazel to help me persuade the decision of the one interviewing me to give me the job (before and after). Once I was informed that I would be hired I continued to Pay to Azazel for guidance and luck for my orientation and first day of the job.

The belief in ‘the rule of three’

My thoughts exactly when I read the initial post. I have nothing against wiccans but the ‘threefold law’ stirs quite a bit of anger within me.