Money on my mind

Hi everyone. I need money really badly. What would work fastest, for a reasonable amount, let’s say 500.
(still looking for work, no luck yet, I haven’t received a cent from anyone. My only way of real life income at the moment is selling things online. Of course that depends on if people are feeling like buying on that particular day!)
Magical workings I’ve tried so far:

• NAP (point a, preliminary rituals, bornless chant) +money chant+ chant for success(I actually bought the book, the original 74 version. I get results, it helps me boost my online sales a little bit, but the amounts are low, and it’s not every day.
  • Petition to Bune for 2000 (that was a bust. Nothing happened at all.)
  • I asked saint expedite (could not give any offerings, maybe I made a mistake.) nothing happened.

I could try and make a magical cashbook

• I found an Abramelin square on the forum and printed it out, not sure how to work it
  • Try full evocation of Bune?

Any more ideas? I’m sorry to ask but I’m desperate.
I’d appreciate any ideas!

I can vouch for the magickal cashbook. It worked for me

3 Likes

Thank you for the reply. I’m taking my time, reading through the topics posted on the forum :slight_smile: Something interesting happened today. I went to the store to get some food and these green, sweet scented tea lights called out to me. It’s the first time something’s called out to me. I was walking past the isles, wondering about money spells. I thought: gee, candles are expensive nowadays and then I saw them.
12 little light green tea lights (green tea scented) for 1,50. I didn’t hesitate <3
That color is often associated with money spells, and I personally love scented candles. The rest of the candles were at least 5 dollars and over, so it didn’t feel like a coincidence.
It’s silly but to me it means that Nitika is already in contact with me through NAP. Sometimes spirits show us opportunities. They know what is in our heart and mind! I think he’s encouraging me to try.
My astral senses are just waking up. It’s not so much as hearing, but also knowing and feeling.
I’m excited to work with this, since I feel I have the green light from Nitika!

Well just so you’re aware, the magickal cashbook by damon brand calls upon Nitika’s power, so it might be what you’re being guided towards

1 Like