Money demon summoning

I can give you a proposal. If you want to get long term results, consider working with Archangel Sandalphon. With his help, I started earning salary on quite good level considering where I’m living. Currently, after 6 months, my salary is almost doubled and the amount is so great that I can let myself buying things that I always wanted like new highend laptop or new tablet.

1 Like

Lol… I wrote that almost 5 years ago…

1 Like

No actually, real demonologists and satanists literally say by themselves, that its disrespectful bc it genuinely is. Why are you calling upon someone to help you if you are trying to distance them bc you’re scared? Thats rude. You are trying to make friendship or generally good relationship with them bc they help you, not to distance urself out of fear. If you are afraid then simply dont even call them. Especially when people r calling them and then trying to “protect themselves” with some god prayers, or angel prayers, or crosses or things related to christianity or after ritual trying to “banish” them in the name of god…that’s disrespectful, YOU called THEM and now u r trying to distance them with god or sth. like that when you know how much they’re demonised and abused by other religions and now youre putting it against them…D I S R E S P E C T F U L…if you are afraid dont call them and everyone would say that bc its true and the main thing about even trying to summon them is NOT BEING AFRAID.
What people are doing with their “in the name of God” or things like that is spiritual abuse. Look it up…u can only make demon mad or feel disrespected…

You revived an old thread to respond to a five year old post and are now arguing with one of the moderators? Have you done research on circles and why people use them? Before arguing and necroposting, it would be in your best interest to do a forum search to arm yourself with some knowledge. Many experienced practitioners here use circles and it’s not because they’re scared. I have my own views about circles, triangles etc, but I’m not going to insult those that use them and argue with those more experienced than me.

Good luck.

Sorry, but that is just not true. It’s nothing but LHP propaganda, and is just as silly as the stuff that RHP whitelighters claim. My personal experience shows the idea to be absolutely absurd, and is something that only the demon apologists are concerned over. Not one of the dozens of demons I have evoked has whined about my circle, though several have tested it.

Dogma is dogma, and it doesn’t matter if it’s Christian or Satanist, it’s all the same load of malarkey.

1 Like

3-4 months. Yes it takes some time but the results are long lasting.

1 Like

This is dogma. I have to remind you that preaching religious dogma is against the rules here on BALG.

You also appear to misunderstand what a circle is for here, and the difference between Solomonic high magick and other types of circles.

Using a circle on THIS forum is usually to focus attention on you the practitioner, and is not about “protection”, may or may not not be used with a triangle of manifestation, and has nothing to do with Solomonic magick such as using the names of “god” or “archangels”.

Try not to react harshly until you understand the full context of what is being talked about. :slight_smile:

I could further argue that your overprotective white knighting is what’s disrespectful to them, as they are not children that need you to mommy them. If they get pissed off they are powerful beings that can take care of themselves, and they deserve that much respect.
Hint: they’re not easily offended snowflakes either :smiley:

2 Likes

Well I like the approach of the circle as the place for you and the triangle as the place for the Entity you want to call.