Money demon summoning

Hello , I am going to release an app next month but I need to make a lot of money to get out of my current situation . I am basically homeless .

I want to summon Clauneck or Orobas . I read Clauneck brings great wealth and is faithful to those who respects him . I want to summon Orobas because I read that he is the best goetic demon to summon for amateurs .

I don’t want to do a spell because I want fast results and I will put the hard work for it . I also want to be very specific and I want to know what I have to give for it . Can I summon anyone of these two demons with an enn ? Repeating it in my head until I hear a response ? And also what would be a good trade from my end ? Please help thanks .

5 Likes

Yes you can summon them either individually or together with an enn.
Try Bune as well while you’re at it.

Repeated it out loud, like a chant, hold the sigil while chanting and gaze at the sigil while visualising the end result you want.

Depends, wine and incense are the go to offerings.
if you feel a strong impression that something else is required upon completion then go with that.

The final question can’t be answered by us as it’s personal between you and the spirit.

If you can draw/paint then honour the spirit with that.

4 Likes

Is bune good with beginners ? I heard he’s for the more experienced summoners .

2 Likes

She will work with beginners

2 Likes

oooohhh she ? I thought it was a guy . wow . Are they’re any precautionary measures I should take before attempting this ?

Stop being scared, it’s fine and bune is a sweetheart.

5 Likes

I’m not trying to say your dishonest but I don’t want my head ripped off for not having a circle or something .

2 Likes

Then have a circle. I’ve done it with and without.
Telling you to manage your emotions in ritual is just good advice. Get that feeling of having already accomplished your desires while doing it. That will serve you better than fear.

Now stop being a pussy and summon some fucking demons.

14 Likes

Lolll you seem a little anxious for me to "summon some fucking demons " . I only have access to the enn. Can I say that in my head ?

1 Like

Whisper it repeatedly if you can’t chant because of roommates.
Of use the sigil.

1 Like

Why can’t I say it in my head ? I’ve been told I can .

1 Like
2 Likes

Well ok

Is it true she could make someone a prince ?

Define prince

European royal prince

Don’t you have to be of a certain bloodline for that

Not by blood but to give a hrh before a name

Like prince Philip . or Kate Middleton (even though she isn’t a princess). Can bune give that ?

Bune is the first entity i ever evoked. He did his job kind of. I requested ongoing fortune. He got me a bunch of small increments that summed up to about 5k. I asked for much more. Everything stopped coming. I agreed that i would buy a necklace sigil and leave it out for anyone to see. I had another and replaced it with Belial.

Friday i spoke to bune and he wasnt happy withb me. He said he was insulted that i evoked him one time months ago, lived up to his end of the bargain and i took down one of his sigils.

Maybe i wasnr hearing correctly but i definitely think i did and the fortunes stopped immediately.

Tonight i am evoking NITIKA for $ during this moon phase

6 Likes