Moldavite Stone

Moldavite meteorite glass crystal stone may possibly aid to further or accelerate ones ascent.

Here’s a link with a little history and its uses:
[url=http://www.crystalvaults.com/crystal-encyclopedia/moldavite]http://www.crystalvaults.com/crystal-encyclopedia/moldavite[/url]

I recently purchased a small moldavite stone for about $70 online. This crystal or glass stone does have a high vibrational frequency. So far I have had more than vivid dreams. I get vibrations through out my body and humming in or out of my head when asleep. These vibrations are nothing new to me, I have had them before.

This rock what ever it is may help to increase the vibrations in your chakras. It may also aid in third eye activation for those who have trouble. I’m still experimenting with this, so to those who have problems, breaking habits or addictions this stone may help.

I notice my habits are changing too. I feel like my body and my intuition is telling me to detoxify my body and start getting more exercise and eat cleaner. I notice also the synchronicities multiply. I get the 11:11 on clocks. The $23.23 on receipts. The 5:55 on the song track when listening to music.

Moldavite can be very pricey, so you’re going to have to shop around because it is rare.

10/28/15-
I’m updating this first post because I noticed that the link I provided up above does sell the moldavite stone. I just want to let you know that I DID NOT BUY my moldavite from that site. I bought mine somewhere else, so I don’t want anyone to get mad at me if they bought a fake, because they’re out there.

Good Luck~

1 Like

Before I begin, here is a little disclaimer. Some of you may think that I am trying to sell you something but I am not. Nor am I trying to promote and divert you to some type of new age hippie white fluffy path.

With the above being said I want to update this thread with an experience I had last night. Yes it has to do with this moldavite rock and how I am having strange experiences.

Last night I was laying on my bed with the moldavite stone placed on my third eye. I sort of meditated and began to see flashes of different colors and the buzzing sensation running from the base chakra up to the crown chakra, but no humming noise as before. After 5 minutes of meditation I took the moldavite stone and held it in my right hand to meditate again and see if I can sense anything. I got the buzzing throughout my body again but this time I began to see twinkling lights and then it felt as if some kind of beam shot down from the sky and lifted me up. The sensation was that of a rocket or being beamed up at a tremendous velocity straight to outer space. I was unable to complete the voyage because I kind messed up. I asked it a question in a threatening manner. I asked it why do you come here and then it seemed like the beam just turned off and I fell back to my bed. That sucks!

Another reason that I want to put this out is because this experience was unusual for me. Now I have had lucid dreams flying before, sleep paralysis, out of body experiences where I can feel and see my astral body leave my physical body. But this experience with the moldavite felt distinctively different. It felt as if both my astral and physical body were still intact and both were being lifted up simultaneously. It did not scare me but the impression that I got with this was the sci-fi E.T. and you guessed it, ufo alien abduction.

Holy Shit, No Joke!

I like my share of ufo movies and all but I don’t really subscribe to that kind of thing as being spiritual.

The whole experience got me thinking of these guys:

The Moldavite stone has got E.T.'s prints all over it!

Anyways, you guys have a good day and take care now,
~Gho5ty~

2 Likes

Years ago I purchased a large polished very expensive piece of moldavite.
My dreams were nightmares. They were not dreams that could be
described as ascension, or clearing or anything positive.

I got rid of the stone and would not recommend it to anyone.

[quote=“custer, post:3, topic:6542”]Years ago I purchased a large polished very expensive piece of moldavite.

I got rid of the stone and would not recommend it to anyone.[/quote]

You know, you maybe right. Unlike other stones and crystals I have meditated with this stone is sure different. The vibrations are very high and noticeable for me.

Moldavite is considered to be the jewel that came lose from the crown of Lucifer when he fell to earth. I have a ring and large bracelet made of it. Very powerful tektite.

1 Like

That’s interesting you mention Lucifer being connected to this stone since in some recent meditations I kept seeing Lucifer’s sigil and felt that he was strongly contacting me. This was right after I contacted Paimon and had a powerful dream concerning Lucifer the night before. I then saw later that Paimon is said to be a favorite of Lucifer’s. When I decided to call up Lucifer and see what he was contacting me about, I got a strong impression to get a moldavite stone to help with my magickal /spiritual development.

1 Like

Thanks for bumping this, it’s answered something I was wondering about before the question had even fully fomred itself! Gotta love these “coincidences”… :wink:

2 Likes

Some years ago I had an extremely powerful spiritual experience. During those times I had Moldavite. Im not saying the stone was the reason, but rather it was Present when I had my experience. It may not have power innof itself, but could potentially be like a portal to power.

WARNING
I learned the hard way that pretty much anything being sold as moldavite on eBay is fake. Be ready to spend $40+ for a real moldavite that is the size of your thumbnail… And the price to size ratio increases exponentially.

There is an organization called the International Meteorite Collectors Association that reputable moldavite dealers may be a member of. I suppose it is a legitimate outfit.

Anyway, do your research on the dealer you are considering. Make sure they have been around for a while. If they are from China, India or anywhere that is flush with shady operators, you will probably do well to consider another dealer.

[quote=“FraterRibeye, post:9, topic:6542”]WARNING
I learned the hard way that pretty much anything being sold as moldavite on eBay is fake. Be ready to spend $40+ for a real moldavite that is the size of your thumbnail… And the price to size ratio increases exponentially.

There is an organization called the International Meteorite Collectors Association that reputable moldavite dealers may be a member of. I suppose it is a legitimate outfit.

Anyway, do your research on the dealer you are considering. Make sure they have been around for a while. If they are from China, India or anywhere that is flush with shady operators, you will probably do well to consider another dealer.[/quote]

Thanks for the advice, and extra points for Brock Samson :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yay!
someone finally recognized my avatar. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I found this video on Moldavite Magick.
! No longer available

I’m not promoting any books but just an idea of what you can do with the moldavite stone.

[quote=“custer, post:3, topic:6542”]Years ago I purchased a large polished very expensive piece of moldavite.

I got rid of the stone and would not recommend it to anyone.[/quote]

I had a VERY negative experience with it a few years back that could only be likened to UFO abduction-like experiences, shared with a former partner who used pieces of it, along with various geodes and crystals in an “artistic piece”…long story short, I literally moved out of the place, as he refused to believe his “art” was causing supernatural experiences and preferred (and still prefers) to believe he was abducted by aliens…

When you have entities accusing you of trying to tamper with their traveling portals, you’d think you may wanna look into your “rock” collection, eh?