Moldavite for enlightenment?

I’ve been feeling a bit lost. I meditate almost daily and work with Astaroth quite closely, but I’ve found myself feeling very “what am I doing” ish when it comes to my career pursuits and just life in general.

I’ve been told that this is a sign of spiritual enlightenment, and to just let it past… but I’m wondering if purchasing and meditating with moldavite may help the process.

Any experience with this substance? Thanks in advance for the response❤️

1 Like

Hi

I had moldavite but ended up selling it in the end. I did carry allot of energy but it wasn’t much help in all honesty.

Anyway I once got talking to a crystal expert guy who owns a shop nearby. Asked about which crystals are good for certain things etc.

He said basically, if you want to test or try any crystal simply write its name on a small piece of paper and hold it in your left hand.

Supposedly this gives the same effect as the “expensive” crystal so you an try before you buy.

Also you don’t actually need to buy tbh.

3 Likes

if you want to work on your higher spiritual psychic abilities. Herkimer Diamond is the stone crystal to get. IT amplifies. Not everyone is ready to use this strong clear stone.

3 Likes

I have a few herkimer diamonds can pick them up on ebay for a good price.

Yes they do amplify everything so not great if your out of balance.

2 Likes

Moldavite is an energetic tool on its own , it’s merely a fragmented conciousness with the ability to heal your chakras and propel you towards growth , on its own it won’t do much a builder has to pick up their tools and use them

2 Likes

@cajunjay NO. It’s great because it brings out what you need to work on. that’s why it’s not for everyone if they not ready to work on issues. Being out of balance is why you need it. It brings stuff to the front to be dealt with.

It’s also a great crystal to amplify other crystals for more power if you don’t have a large piece of another crystal.

2 Likes

Oh wow! Never heard of this method. Thank you! Will try…

Thank you!!! I’ve heard of this gem, but I’ll definitely look into it.

Ok, good to think about. What would be a good gem to balance me?

Okay, thank you for this comment. This is what I thought Moldavite was for. I kinda just want to be done with whatever is keeping me from going forward. I’m ready to deal with it all. Thank you❣️

Of course. Thank you for this comment.

This is where i got my herkimer diamond. I like large handheld size. its not easy to find them size at good price. They low in stock but they occasionally restock different sizes.

1 Like

I have a few pieces of moldavite, any suggestions on how to wielded it?

2 Likes

You just need to meditate with it , set intention for what you want with it , squeeze it and ask for it’s
Healing powers , or direct it yourself

3 Likes

I will, sadly I carry like 40 different stones and crystals with me, don’t throw me into the water I’ll sink like a…

2 Likes

Hahaha sorry, this made me laugh (:

2 Likes

Lollll it’s ok I have spent a couple thousand on them , it’s a bad addiction

2 Likes

This is how I get stoned

4 Likes

Haha , nice pendulum , what is that , shunghite, tourmaline ?

2 Likes

I think the latter

1 Like