Moldavite for enlightenment?

Yes Moldavite is great for many things, the connection for this meteoric glass is more for Lucifer than Astaroth. There is an old legend that claims that Moldavite was formed when an emerald from Lucifer’s crown hit the earth when he was cast out. I don’t agree with every legend, but I can tell you that this particular crystal is not only very powerful- you will feel it- it does seem to resonate with Lucifer. Coincidence? He is my source for enlightenment, might want to give it a try. Just hold the Moldavite for short periods of time, as it will give you a " Moldavite flush" . I have a few pieces of it, and when you purchase be cautious of fakes.

3 Likes

I’m went out and bought a piece of moldavite maybe 24 hours after this post… I’m addicted to it. I think I like it more than my Rose Quartz. It makes whatever part I hold it to tingle.
It increases my psychic ability unbelievably. I may need up buying more it’s so amazing.

2 Likes

moldavite is a heart chakra stone. It works on heart issues many have.

1 Like

It works for for third eye too and overall well-being

2 Likes

heres’ some other stones that work on 3rd eye if certain stones don’t work for you. options for other stones.

2 Likes