Modern occult Books are working with Archons, the Truth about Angels, and what's going on on this planet

Have you ever worked with angels, and got the complete opposite of what you asked for? You are not alone.

Please read the following post with an open heart. If you feel drawn to the ideas presented therein and sense their truth, follow that intuition and come to your own conclusions. Because the conditioning and brainwashing has been going on for a long time, this might be difficult to digest. But do consider the possibility that you might have been deceived.

The spirits that we call “angels” nowadays are not angels at all. They are quite powerful parasitic beings (Archons) who are using humanity as cattle on this prison planet called Earth. This post is meant to enlighten and to share my experience, as well as those of many others who are aware of what’s going on on this planet. The degree of the deception is insane, but you can only come to your own conclusions by thinking for yourself, and considering what you read here. It is not meant to scare you at all, but empower and free you of their control.

I will start by saying that some modern occult authors (which I cannot name for legal reasons, as I was kindly told by one of the moderators, but I’m absolutely NOT talking about BALG), almost successfully tried to monopolize mainstream “magick”. This is because they know they can’t suppress people’s thirst for spiritual knowledge anymore. Their goal is to leave us completely helpless and powerless in the dark. So the only thing they can do is to control the knowledge we get. Their books contain a lot of spiritual truths, but everything is fundamentally designed to be toxic lies and harmful to your ascent. If you’re a docile sheep, the archons (or “Archangels”) will grant you your desires in the physical world. But think of yourself as a prisoner begging the prison guards for toys. This is how they see you. If you are a targeted individual like me, who has asked too many questions, you will exclusively be used for harvesting. If they can’t control you, they will control the people around you to hurt you and harvest your energy. Noise campaigns, social undermining, psy-ops, zersetzung, and all kinds of no-touch torture.

I completely understand wanting to do the right thing, to be good and wanting to work with real angels. But these beings are not what they’re presented to be. There is a thin layer of holiness and beauty around these creatures, just like the outer layer of a virus, and that’s what makes them so dangerous. You’re drinking poison with a bit of divine knowledge mixed in. Do that for long enough and it will kill your spirit and you become a negative entity just like them. It will lead to the destruction of everything. Nobody benefits.

Yahweh explained to me that if I want him to take me in, I must never share the truth about this. He intends to leave people in the dark so he can harvest them like grapes. This “god” likes to drink wine, and humans are the grapes. Grapes must be crushed to be made into wine. He builds you up so you’re nice and sweet and plump, and then dumps trauma on you to crush you, again and again and again. Hierarchy only exists in evil organizations. The hierarchy among demons is loose. Angels step on everyone they perceive to be beneath them and make a huge fuss about their authority.

The archons have a lot more control over the physical reality because they are parasites that utilize humanity’s unconsciousness to manifest things in the material realm. They literally latch onto the brains and minds of unaware humans and steal their untapped divine creative power. This is why in a popular Demon book, the author suggests that demons have no power without angels. This is not true, but angels can and do interfere with our magic and anything they deem unauthorized, because they’re entitled and falsely think this world belongs to them. They want you to waste your time and energy on suffering and wild goose chases. They deliberately create isolation and loneliness so they can advertise self-improvement and fitness. You keep chasing that money that is artificially being kept away from you, or that perfect body that will still never be good enough, because people are programmed to like artificial beauty standards that are unattainable for natural humans.

More and more people than ever before are working with these so-called “angels”, and look at the world. It is becoming more and more unbearable to live on this planet. Do not give your power away. You are one of the most powerful beings in existence. This is why they trapped you. Exercise your mental body and know that you are free. Do not believe their lies, always think for yourself. Be skeptical, trust your feelings. These beings and their human worshippers are psychopaths, void of any empathy or emotion. Control, domination, torture and exploitation are their game. They will invert everything. Scapegoating and victim-blaming are the most common techniques. We should all be fed up with this.

Let’s talk about the LBRP, or the “Circle of Power” in other systems. This ritual is not designed to protect you, or to cleanse your space. It is designed to imprison you, to create barriers around yourself to block out other helpful entities and knowledge. The Qabalistic Cross is a retraumatization and a reminder of your spiritual bondage to them. The trauma runs very, very deep. Basically your innocent soul got trapped and imprisoned on Earth. You were unaware of your divinity back then, or they tortured you into submission for a very long time, so much so that you forgot who you were. Then they mind wiped you so you forgot everything that came before. If Earth was a school, you would remember your lessons. What’s the point of learning all these “lessons” if you can’t remember anything? Torture and harvest for all eternity, over and over again.

The archons use good-looking people as spokespersons and treat them fairly well. They are deceived into thinking they are working with loving spirits or “angels”. If you know about narcissism and psychopathy (which is a spiritual disease caused by these beings, after being sucked dry of all your divine love and light, rapidly spreading nowadays), you know how important their “image” is to them. So, they will coerse and use beautiful and seemingly trustworthy people to advertise for them posing as spiritual teachers.

They know they can’t suppress people’s curiosity in magic anymore, so they try to control it. It’s all very insidious. These people latch onto every source-being with enough light in them to suck them dry. You can recognize them because they’re incredibly hateful, yet put up a holier-than-thou appearancre. They’re extemely judgmental and uncreative. Of course, don’t just believe this, use your own empathy and intuition and find out the truth for yourself. Don’t let them hypnotize you. The thing about them is that they’re all the same, or ridiculously similar, both in looks and behavior. Pay attention to that.

They prey on the fact that some humans are lazy and want everything laid out for them. Again, they treat humans like cattle. Mass slaughtering of animals for meat production is another physical manifestation of what’s going on in the spiritual realm. How clear does it have to get? How unbearable has life to become on Earth for humans to realize that they are being controlled? All of this artificial misery is unnecessarily created to keep us miserable so they can feed. There is enough housing for everyone, enough food and water for every living being on this Planet, enough resources to satisfy the physical desires of all humans on Earth. All we need, now more than ever, is cooperation, love and understanding of each other. Lack, division and isolation are illusions designed to make us feel powerless and miserable.

Let’s talk a bit more about the deception in modern occult books. In a servitor book, the author suggests housing the spirits inside your body. This is another anchor supposed to keep you trapped in physical reality. In an Archangels book, it is said “you are not more powerful than them (the Archangels)” which is completely false. They also use the word “commanding spirits” a lot. They do this so that you ruin your relationship with potentially helpful spirits. You are not really in a position to command anyone. Yes, you could banish them into oblivion, but in my experience, mutual respect is a much better way. Don’t be deceived into being rude to spirits, especially demons. Approach them humbly and they will reciprocate.

In a demon book, the Evocation Keys you’re supposed to use for each Demon are not helpful to connect with the spirit at all. Instead, they are designed to create an environment that is as unpleasant as possible to the demon, and it’s meant to torture and retraumatize them. This is the extend of the perversion of so-called angels aka archons. Of course they throw in some random “keys”, but most elements are designed to punish the demon for helping you, making it as difficult as possible for them. For example for Astaroth, you’re supposed to imagine a great fire, like a whole forest is aflame. The smell of rotting flesh and sulphur. I could go on and on, just read through it yourself if you have the book, and stop using those “keys”. Ask your demon of trust about this to get confirmation.

If you know a group of occultists famous for their books on magick and their Patreon, you know they offer these rituals where all you do is stare at a white circle for a minute, and that’s supposed to be magic. Any independent thought is highly discouraged. Beind absorbed into the hive-mind and behaving like the mindless crowd is rewarded. The whole “fast and easy magick” system is insideous and corrupt. Scanning a few hebrew letters and saying angel names does allow you to make contact with these beings. But this is not real magic. They want your mind to be as lazy as possible, so you have to depend on them. If you’re a freethinker they will punish you.

I have my personal experience with a famous cult leader whom I cannot name of which a moderator on this forum kindly reminded me. We were texting back and forth long messages, discussing some issues regarding contact and result with these “angels”. It all lead to him banning me from the patreon, because I was “disobedient” and not doing everything exactly as he says. The thing is, I HAVE been doing exactly as he said, that’s why i was so miserable and wondering why. Angels will often give you the exact opposite of what you asked for. I just don’t want people to continue suffering like I did.

There are 72 supposed angels, and 72 corresponding demons. Angels are supposed to be the day, and demons the night. This is another deception, making you believe that angels are part of a natural order of some sort. They absolutely aren’t. They’re using ancient systems, corrupting and perverting them to the degree where it’s extremely difficult to figure out the truth. At the very least you will waste many many years trying to figure it all out. And then when they get you to reincarnate again and wipe your memory, they win and you’re in for another round of harvesting and torture. Research soul traps and forced reincarnation.

About Guardian Angels. Not everyone has Spirit Guides, and nobody is forced to love you for no reason. Just like it’s possible not to have a loving family, it’s possible you dont have loving spirit guides or guardian angels. That doesn’t mean you can’t get anyone to help you. There are many wonderful demonic spirits who are willing to assist you in your ascent. Remember respect and gratitude. They are very patient, understanding and loving beings, very powerful and intelligent. if you make mistakes, apologize and learn from them. They will understand and forgive you as many times as you need it. But be sincere and honest with them.

As for Guardian Angels, think of them as Prison Guards. A guardian angel is not supposed to protect you, but to keep you ignorant and in the slavery prison torture system. They will often use the phrase “for your own safety” or “for your protection” because they “love you sooo much”. Where did we hear that before? You might say “that wasn’t your guardian angel, it was a trickster spirit”. Let me tell you, if your intention is to connect with a spirit and you only have their name, THEY WILL HEAR YOU. But check it out for yourself. If you want to believe in a Prison Guard Angel, see where it leads you. It will be ruin and torment.

As a magician who astral travels to different realms and planets, you shouldn’t worry too much about soul traps in Earth’s atmosphere. With a decent training and CONFIDENCE, you are much more powerful than these beings. You are not prey, you are like a dragon that’s been psychologically manipulated and conditioned, chained and kept on a leash in the dark, who doesn’t know who he is and that he’s free. Once you realize your power, they cant control you anymore.

They will continue to make life as miserable and unbearable as possible for all living beings on planet Earth. So work on yourself to change your mindset, never give up, and know that you are free. Reach out to more loving beings in the spirit. I recommend connecting to a demon that you feel drawn to. Develop a deep, trusting relationship to one demon who will act as your patron and help you become free and experience true and eternal joy which is your birthright.

There is so much more that can be said, but I trust that you do your own research. Not just reading about other people’s experiences, but MAKING YOUR OWN. I expect there to be huge backlash from people, especially if you’ve been following their system and working with angels for a long time. You might think these beings are on your side, but I assure you, they’re not. I don’t want you to find out the hard way like I had to. Please use your own discernment. Let love be your guide. These “angels” or archons, don’t know what love is, and they’re disgusted by it. Use the empathy that you as a human being have. Feel beyond their false light exterior, intend to see the truth.

Of course, trust your own intuition. If you choose to continue to work with these “angels”, pay attention to your results. Keep in mind that these negative creatures are extremely vile and deceptive. They will create much misery to feed off, especially disappointment. They will pull you up just to smash you down again, get that loosh and then repeat. Also if you’re good at spirit communication, you will notice that they are extremely rude and arrogant. Try it out and see for yourself. Ask them how to break free from the wheel of suffering. They will try to deceive you, and attack you if you keep asking.

If you’re interested, you can research Cameron Day, he explains it all extremely well in this podcast episode. Archons - Cameron Day - Evil Spirits

You don’t have to believe me. If you’re working with angels/archons, keep doing what you do. But keep in mind what you’ve read today and pay attention. Think for yourself. These beings are not your friends.

If you resonate with the ideas presented in this post, please share and spread the knowledge to help people think for themselves. Thank you.

7 Likes

Honestly, your UPG is tire UPG, but I don’t agree that yhwh is anything of any kind of ability or strength to write home about.

My experience with him is that he’s almost dead, feeble and disinterested.

Archons I met have nothing to do with JCI or yhwh/jehova. I found Cameron Day’s stuff useful to a point and I’ve pasted links to his contract canceling mediation here on this very forum before, but it was insufficient for my needs. He is far too passive imo. If you are under aggressive attack you have to fight not just deny it’s a thing.

A “guardian angel” is a catch all term and its best not to assume what people mean when they discuss helping spirits.

You’re preaching to the converted :slight_smile: That’s literally all this forum is for.

Conversely, we don’t really pay much attention to people trying to tell us “this is how it is”, so don’t be too surprised if you get some different opinions offered.

However, I notice your post has a lot of opinion but you actually don’t mention your own experiences with archons?

I have posted mines, by the way, and others theirs: I suggest you try the search and check that out before you assume too much. Also be aware, for some “funding out the hard way” is part of their journey and completely valid, don’t try to mollycoddle people too much. Cameron Days stuff is out there and the people who need it will find out without you preaching it.

Finally, please do not label occult authors as “cult leaders” without looking up the definition of what a cult actually is. There are some cults engaging in allegedly or known criminal behavior, and their names are banned on this forum. The author is question is someone you just don’t like and disagree with, and that’s not the same thing. You don’t get banned from cults, they punish you until you obey. Please get educated on what those really are.

Nobody is isolated from support, coerced or otherwise forced to read a grimoire, and to say that seems to me like a refusal to accept personal responsibility for your own actions, and intolerance to others views.

Be aware that the behaviour that got you banned in an occultists patreon may also be against the rules here, I don’t know, but it sounds like you just rolled into someone’s space and started being disruptive and negative, telling them they’re doing it all wrong.:woman_shrugging: If that’s the case I’m not surprised you got banned.

Read our rules: we don’t allow preaching or moralising on other people’s working threads either, so please be considerate of the topic your reading.

6 Likes

Let me just start by being honest and saying that I haven’t read your whole post yet, just the first 2 paragraphs. I felt compelled to get something of my chest first though…

“Archons” is a gnostic concept. It’s precise definition differs for most gnostic groups. The overall concept of gnosticism, however, is that everything in this universe in all of it’s planes of existances is ruled by dualism, the death-cycle and ultimately also the Archons. In the gnostic view, we are meant to learn incarnation after incarnation until we wake up to the full wisdom and are ready to break the wheel of life and death and ultimately return to the plane beyond the entire dualistic existence. In a lot of gnostic views (including the hermetic-gnostic one in which I was raised) just about everything that originates from this macrocosm of a universe is meant to test you and trap and push you further into the treads of that wheel. That means big ol’ Bob The Builder (YHWY/ Yaldabaoth) and any other emanation from either Bob or this universe (if they even are different entities) as well. So gods, angels, demons etc. any of them, really. Not just angels and according to the gnostics, it’s also not a new and carefully hidden piece of knowledge. Just something a lot of people wish to ignore. (including me, now, on my current path of exploration)

Other than that, very interesting post. I will be taking my time to carefully read the rest of it now ^^

4 Likes

I’ve gotten that with demons too lol

See, this is baffling to me. So many people complain about magick not being widely accepted enough, but the moment that anyone dares tries to mainstream it, they lose their goddamn minds.

Besides, mainstreaming isn’t necessarily a bad thing. It just means it’s more popular now; as in, more widely accepted by the masses. Isn’t that what some of you want?

By… giving us the information anyway?

If your so-called “Archons” really wanted us not to grow as magicians, they’d simply hide away the information.

Moral compass has nothing to do with working with angels or demons. Sometimes it’s just a matter of your energy naturally matching with them. They’re open to working with anyone provided you’re not being a rude asshole to them.

So in your opinion, demons are evil too? Even if the hierarchy is “loose”, it’s still a hierarchy, as you say.

Both my experiences and intuition tell me that this is all UPG at best.

I have worked with angels before and none of them have asked for any kind of fealty or try to stop me from seeking the truth on certain matters, nor have I discovered any sort of treachery on their part.

So can demons, fairies, gods, etc. What’s your point?

Yet you’ve made a wall of text that basically screams “don’t work with angels”.

I’mma work with whoever the fuck I want, thank you very much.

I beg to differ. Maybe I’m not close with all of them, but the ones I have worked with I call friends.

8 Likes

No they aren’t. Perhaps many authors are generally deluded, but that’s as much the work of a lack of critical thinking as it is a cosmic conspiracy. That’s just the inflated ego talking, thinking we are even worthy of the attention of such beings. Tell me, what is the greatest endeavor we can hope to achieve to even be a tangible threat? Interstellar travel and general conscious awareness of spiritual realities?

Combine that with the inherent laziness of man and you have a nice mediocre recipe for ever more sparkly self-indulgence.

If I am not impressed with humanities potential, why would an Archon be?

It’s ridiculous.

3 Likes

We might or might not talk about the same “Archons” to be honest, which is possible since it’s a general term with it’s own meaning that the gnostics also use. I kinda gathered that you might’ve had a slightly differing meaning attached to the terms. The OP, however, most probably does intent it in the gnostic sense.

To be honest the gnostic school I grew up in did not really talk that much about actual entities. I think because pondering too much on the specificity of those (trivial) matters does nothing to actually help your ascent and it helps to see them as concepts. “The Demiurge” (and the whole gnostic creation story, for that matter) was a concept I only gotten familiar with through some university lectures by a theology professors and philosophy professors on the matter. Same goes for the concept “Archons” as emanations of the demiurge. The rare times archons and eons were mentioned on discussion circles and temple services, they were meant as a term for the power-principles and power-concentrations of the death-nature. In some other gnostic schools/ philosophies they are however seen as emanations of Yaldabaoth/ The Demiurge (Or as I call him: Bob The Builder) and considered actual conscious entities such as angels.

Let me first say that I really liked your post, after my first reaction I did take the time to read the whole story carefully a couple of times and I think you give us some important stuff to consider. I’ll repeat that in the gnostic sense anything originating from this universe is already meant to imprison you in the wheel of life and death also known as the death-nature (as is the Dutch term for it, dunno if there’s a better English term), angels are no exception.

I do very much agree with Mulberry that working with these forces or entities is not always a bad thing. Everybody has their own road to follow and their own experiences to make.
Please excuse me while I dwell once again on about the gnostic view on this: We are meant to learn from our experiences to eventually awaken to the full wisdom to break free. You can only fully break free in full wisdom if you have an understanding of how the things that have a pull on you personally incarcerate/ enslave you first. In most cases we do have to experience it first hand to do that.

[Disclaimer] Personally, while the philosophies of gnosticism or rather mystery schools in general still do form a bunch of my own views. I do take a lot of it with a grain of salt. I am not convinced any person or group does or will ever have the whole picture and the whole truth on the matter of all things.

3 Likes

The potential of humanity and living up to it as an individual or collective are two completely different things :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I agree, though. I think it’s (hu)man’s egocentric view to consider ourselves as very special and only consider ourselves and just our planet.
I think conscious creatures on the physical plane with a possibility to become enlightened or with potential godhood is considered to be a pretty special thing in the whole. The special and interesting thing to spirits goes even a step further in gnosticism (yes… again with the gnostics, since we’re still talking about the potential of arch-angels actually being archons)
However, I don’t think the plague of weird hairless apes on this planet are necessarily the only ones with this potential in this whole universe (or perhaps even on this planet). Because… who the F*** are we to dictate what constitutes as enlightenment or godhood :smiley:

[Edit] Perhaps it’s not even egocentric of us, but just our small-mindedness