MK Ultra

None of you have ever summoned anything other than the latest makeover and outfit a god has had for a particular culture.

3 Likes

Actually, no they don’t. When you look at the bigger picture, they want you to think they’re “Godly”. Listen to them talk, and they even will make Christian references. It’s those that dig into their lives that want us to think they’re Satanic, because that means they’re Bad ™ and Evil ™. I have found that it’s quite the weird conundrum: the people digging up the information mistaking what it means. But the info is good, at least.

To create division, yes. Divide and conquer, right.

3 Likes

We are close. And yes and no, depends on the person.

Sounds like a you problem.

:unamused: Thanks for the credit.

2 Likes

Honestly that’s one of the easiest things to pick up on me. I have close ties to the egypto-mesopotamian energy. I radiate it, at least my godform does. Then again, I am him.

5 Likes

If they’re digging up their information, only to present it to us as something is not, how are they any different from the legacy media? I have been finding it odd that every conspiracy researcher on Youtube is a Christian…Like I live in the god belt and didn’t think that many people are Christians.

2 Likes

I kind of think that they only want Christians to speak on this stuff because they know that they will start talking scripture and pointing their fingers at Satanists, destroying some of their credibility.

3 Likes

Well that’s how research works for anyone to begin with. You get the facts, you get ideas of where to look, you follow up. They often get a lot of the symbolism pretty close, and to be honest if it hadn’t been for that jumping point I probably wouldn’t be at this stage of development.

Take Fritz Springmeier for example. He did a lot of research into the mind of how a butterfly is created, how they work, the different safeties and other layers they exist under. Take out his Christian POV and there was a lot. A LOT there, and thanks to his book a LOT began to make sense.

Helps make some of Gaga’s earlier videos make better sense, too. =^-^=

4 Likes

Not following you. Regarding the Lost and Found project, I am not sure what you are getting at. That whole situation got fucked up, and not for any of the reasons you are talking about.

1 Like

You said speak for myself which I kind of sill didn’t do, but I was getting at the point that we DO have entities in common which many of us DO trust -at least to some extent, at least enough not to believe they’re perpetuating the NWO, hence the group working we are doing which is willed in opposition to sick agendas that are being pedaled by those who want the NWO.

2 Likes

I hear you, and completely appreciate your perspective. What I am talking about, though, makes a pawn of the NWO. The NWO, as powerful as it is perceived, is little more than a sacrificial pawn in the grander scheme being described. We can fight the NWO and it’s sick agenda, but in the end, are we actually attacking the source? I do not believe so.

2 Likes

Not by simply fighting new world agendas, no. Personally I think it would be real effective if a lot of people were willing to get blood on their hands. I would then… They only have ‘power’ because we-the ‘powerless’- who outnumber them don’t join heads and arms and attack them head on. I think that should have been some time ago, but its like the frog-in-the-pan-anology, and one day we wake up and basic companies are laughing about child trafficking in our faces (those of us who see it…) Its source…could be a number of things. The Jews, the Rothschilds, some pedo devil…I’m about stumped. Do you think any way that the source can be determined?

1 Like

In my current form as a fallible human? No. But I am 100% willing to go out on a limb and say that this thing is not being driven at source by any human(s). Like I said, I personally feel what is happening is a nasty entity’s attempt to manifest into physicality through the unwitting actions of humans, all under the guise of free will.

3 Likes

I have noted this a possibility, you may be onto something.

2 Likes

You watch television, videos, films? You eat mindlessly so you reach the bottom of the bowl or drink and are surprised there is no more - you are hypnotised.

2 Likes

MK, TriLads, MG12, the 300 ect are all very real and very serious, all are focused on the big game.
Much like organized religion, keep the masses dumbed down. Ignorant people are slaves. Like the early political/religious organizations, reading and writing were only for the chosen few. Secrets of the priest hood were for even less of the select few.
We the chosen will tell you everything you are to know. These are the manipulators behind the scenes, guiding global affairs.
Yup I would say that Woodsman 81 has a solid grasp on these groups. .

4 Likes

Your beliefs on the issue of Mesopotamian gods don’t matter. It’s a matter of fact. They are some of the oldest gods, having interacted with humans 100s of thousands of years ago, received worship and sacrifice for millennia. I would say that the Lucifer mythology originated in Mesopotamia. Evoke Enki and ask him to show you his power, or Tiamat. These are forces I would not want as enemies. Countless sorcerers work with them.

3 Likes

Ask them to show me what specifically ? I don’t want them to show me their power by harming me .

Well I wouldn’t say none of us have. Some of us evoke primordial forces, even nameless and faceless sparks that exist. That’s a bit presumptuous to say.

2 Likes

They won’t harm you if you treat them like you treat Lucifer. What I’m saying is look further into it, and gain personal experience before forming an opinion. I don’t mean to sound like a dick.

4 Likes

So what can they do for me ?