MK Ultra

Not remotely the same entity, IMO.

1 Like

While we’re on that subject, Mesopotamian deities make most of everything look like a joke.

3 Likes

What do you mean ? They can do more or something ?

Not just more. They’re far stronger, depending on who you’re talking about. As for the goetia, the mesoptamian Pantheon is stronger.

3 Likes

His business is his own, I don’t really care what he does in his free time. He’s really just a trickster god and he only gets nasty when he has a good reason. You must have made yourself an opportunity of sorts for him to mess with you if it is indeed him doing it. Which it very well could be.

4 Likes

He sounds like a mini Nergal

2 Likes

So for e.g Tiamat is more powerful than Lucifer or King Belial ?

3 Likes

Not all of us trust each-others entities but learning similar/same things about the ones we talk to work in our separate experiences and learning that others were told the same thing by them the next day goes beyond the realm of coincidence.

4 Likes

Tiamat is definitely stronger than belial in my opinion. As for Luci, I’m a bit biased on both of them so I can’t answer that. I wouldn’t surprised though.

3 Likes

Try to think of it like this the gods have a tendency to migrate from civilization to civilization through the subterranean tunnels of the collective subconscious. Pazuzu today wears the mask of Zozo. He has found himself a nice comfortable home in the land of urban legends along with many other gods such as slender man, bloody Mary, and other modern urban legend folklore that people actually believe in today. The reason being is this is where the nourishment is the interaction that gives them reasons to interact in our lives and gain believers and strength.

3 Likes

He must have had a great time scaring me then.

2 Likes

Lol not trying to disrespect them but I don’t see them actually helping someone or answering prayers . For example if I call on Lucifer or make a pact with him I believe he will actually get up and help . Maybe they are more powerful but I don’t believe they will help as much as demons.

2 Likes

You saw slender man?

No. It’s a long story with me as a single digit kid.

2 Likes

Ehhh you’re incorrect. Let me put it this way, all I have to do is ask Nergal to do something and it’s done. Also, you don’t need to pray to anything.

2 Likes

In fact, they helped tear that debilitating job of mine down when everyone was hell bent on fucking with me.

3 Likes

Is it like that with all of them ? Are you guys close or something ?

I don’t know why but I find that very hard to believe .

Are the greek and roman gods more powerful ?

Modern mythology is where the gods live today and part of the reason of the resurgence of power is how we all are realizing that the gods change shape and language and people’s as the ages proceed. This is why you can summon marvel heroes, because it’s the modern version of the gods given new masks by nerds all over the world.
For fuck sake marvel even has Thor and revamps old gods into modern heroes.
Check this out.
images-3

Hermes-Flash

3 Likes