Miriam evocation ritual

I’m interested in Miriam’s summoning ritual.We are talking about the vampire demon Miriam who gives immortality.Where can I find the evocation ritual?

Have you tried searching BALG, Google, or looking for more information from whichever source you heard about the entity from?

Failing that you can always make something up yourself

1 Like

This Miriam?

That’s not a demon, it’s a game character.

You can call it as all egregores exist in the human astral, using any evocation method you like. Warning: what you get is going to be highly open to parasitic and impostor piggybacking… make sure your protections are on point.

This will be weak as fuck, so you’ll be doing all the heavy lifting. You will not get immortality this way. Do the inner work, the energy working and spiritual ascent, that’s how you get immortality.

5 Likes

Seems like you’ve been looking around at vampyre magick enough to know that even if you manage to summon this character it’s not going to do anything close to what you want.

However, @Veil and @Mulberry have some great words of advice for you if you still want to try this. Rituals can be found or created & make sure you’re protected trying to conjure that type of creature/character.

There is another demon from one of the various texts called The Red Book, who provides immortality, although each of those entities should be summoned on a specific day… I may give a look.

1 Like

Miriam is an ancient mystical name. A medieval legend connects him with a Mysterious Lady, a sacred marriage with whom prolongs life. She pours her blood into the chosen one and he becomes a vampire, preserving youth for centuries.There was, perhaps, and still exists, a ritual of red magic, Evocation. It means the call of Miriam, the Mysterious Lady who gives eternal youth. The manuscripts of Giuliano Kremmerts have been preserved, describing such actions in detail.

1 Like

Unless @fapa79 comes up with something, it sounds like you know more about how to find it than folks currently here:

“Giuliano Kremmerts” doesn’t come up anywhere, but,

searching on “‘The red book’ + grimoire” came up with this by Tarl Warwick (Styxhexenhammer666 on yt and such, I have a couple of his books).

The other ‘The Red Book’ is by Carl Jung.

The True Red Book of Appin: The Grimoire of Vlad the Impaler

However, I have this book, and there’s nothing in it about Miriam, immortality or vampires. It’s a more Christian text and does stuff as prayers to “the Lord” to bring rains etc.
There are other fake versions according to Warwick that might…?

Table of contents:

Note the blind at the end: this book had other instructions to use it and doesn’t explain in it how to actually do magick. Magick is willfully channeling your intent and energy, not reciting other people’s poems.

Anyone saying you can summon an entity, drink blood it doesn’t have, and get a shortcut to immortality is honestly full of it.

All humans can already vampirise, that’s normal, “Vampires” don’t have a choice, they are damaged people and parasites, not fully capable and independent humans, you’re already better then that, you just need to do the work. Do the same work as a vampire has to to stay alive and you will be amazing, without the downsides. Start with energy working and build up from there.

5 Likes

If you can’t offer any adequate source material on your ideas about vampirism, then wouldn’t it be considered opinionated UPG?

Who me? I’m an energy worker, I’ve been studying qigong for about 30 years, I have spoken with and worked with real vampires before I came to the occult, when forums like Drink Deeply and Dream still existed, so I speak from a semi decent amount of first hand experience as well as drawing on the experience of real vampires from before it was trendy.

For other source material, I highly recommend the work of Michelle Belanger, a real vampire who describes in detail psychic techniques including energy working.

And yes, I am very opinionated. :smiley: I put the work in on this to develop a framework of understanding that has stood the test of time and has not failed yet to explain anything.

2 Likes

Oh ok then, that works for other people. I haven’t done all of those things. Psychic self-defense is probably somethinf taught in those books about vampirism, because the two go hand-in-hand.
If they’re going to learn about vampirism, they shouls really learn to defend against vampirism first.

Hi.Vampires and sanguinarians are completely different concepts.Have you ever met a vampire who is several hundred years old?Only such can be considered true vampires.

Not at all, it’s the same thing. I guess you mean psi vampires vs sanguinarian vampires? They say they are the same, and I agree. The reason is, the reason the sanguinarians drink blood is for the energy in it.

Note: the amount of blood is minimal compared to food intake for an adult human, it’s not about calories or nutrition for the human body. An average might be an eggcupful once every week or so. Drinking too much would make the human body sick from the iron overload.

Further, I have met vampires who trained themselves to use psi energy instead of blood, and those that simply used both depending on availability of donors.

No there are no unascended humans several hundred years old, that’s a larp. The human DNA is designed to age in a process where it stops replicating properly to a greater and greater agree until organ shutdown.

You can (imo) use magick and energy working to help mitigate this, but this has nothing to do with how you get the energy and is not specific to those humans that take energy from other humans at all. Meaning, this is not because the person chooses to be a “vampire”, it’s because they’re cultivating energy. Anyone can do this if they put in the work, and I maintain there are much better sources of energy than humans. This is part of what being ascended means.

1 Like
  1. Does drinking blood by sanguinarians not lead to dangerous diseases?

2. Human DNA is different from the DNA of real vampires(undead).Those who have vampire essence in their blood are not affected by aging and death.

3. According to rumors, there are extremely secret closed orders and there are vampires who are several hundred years old and they are forever young and healthy.

1 Like