Mini Altars

Hi guys,

Do to space I have not been able to create all the altars I need, luckily I found this compact altars online and a fell in love with them.

I think that it may be a good option for people who have little space, travelling or that have to be private about magic, so I decided to share some here, you can craft them yourself or purchase them on Etsy, they are convenient and super cute :slight_smile:

4ce138beec0a37fcb35d9ae50968979a--guadalupe-mexico-mexican-folk-art

buda2 external-content.duckduckgo.com external-content.duckduckgo.com3 external-content.duckduckgo.com4 external-content.duckduckgo.com6 external-content.duckduckgo.com8 external-content.duckduckgo.com10 external-content.duckduckgo.com11 external-content.duckduckgo.com12 ganesha muerte

13 Likes

Awww, those are adorable.

I do have a portable alter - it’s just charm bag, aka mojo bag, like a tiny mesa.
(A mesa is a shaman’s portable altar)

3 Likes

Those are AWESOME :smiley: the last one has me going :thinking: could I get covid 19 from it. :joy:

2 Likes

nah!! they are covert altars to keep it a secret from family and other folks. you can take them out when no one at home or on the go. lol. U might need one @anon482649 to keep it a secret from your kids. hahah. i think they already think your way out there!! =o)

3 Likes

I mean cause it’s a bat lol

2 Likes

let the bat bite you and u might be batwoman. lol it worked for spiderman. hehe

3 Likes

Yes they are :heart: :heart:
Yours most be cute as well, would you share it here? :slight_smile:

:sweat_smile: :joy:

By the way guys are you comfortable with last one? I still can remove it if is too grafic :sweat_smile:

1 Like

One of my friends made one of those in a tin-mint box. It’s very nifty.

1 Like

wow your friend is very skilled :hushed:

I might need one of those,giving sweet offering to spirits is a problem,Ants those little bastards.

2 Likes

it’s not the sweets that’s the offering. The ants are. lol

2 Likes