Mind Control thoughts/paths

Were you talking about the book or just your general way of doing things?

Very interesting. Thanks for the clarification DK. That makes a lot of sense.

Do you have any recommendations on the topic btw? Would love your input.

These demons do not require angelic constraint. They are not the out of control monsters that you seem to think they may be. The Legion is led by Lucifer, the Demon King of Air, not the impish demon of mischief and bad deeds.

If the method does not appeal to you, then feel free to use methods with Godnames and angels. There is nothing wrong with that, although some will tell you that this will piss off the demons and make them attack you. I think that you should ignore such weak, fearful patterings. I have used both methods, even doing a Goetia with angels evocation one day, then a Lucifer summoning the next. I assure you, all demonic attacks have slipped off me like water flowing over rock. Some end up with nothing, I ended up with sculptures.

4 Likes

This is particularly interesting to me. What is a demon to you Shinri? I am curious what your take is. I am willing to forgo the whole Lucifer is the morningstar devil instead of the more likely planet Venus or otherwise. Why is he a demon king. What is his purpose, what does he want? I have found many answers to this question. Have you noticed a difference between the two? Sorry I have so many questions but last one for this post. You mentioned above that if you wanted to go full demon you would use Lucifer and the hidden demons. But if you aren’t using that book are you summoning him a different way?

They’re generally cheaper on Amazon, but the priceless knowledge and wisdom within are worth the £90-odd I pay for each one, and I’m not financially well off at this point.

oh just what ive tried, i havnt read the Asmodeus compendium yet tbh, although ive been reading the 9 gatekeepers one

I could fill many pages with my thoughts on what exactly Lucifer is, what are demons, etc., but this would not be of much use to you.

Not to be redundant, but it has been said that it is in the practice of magick where the greatest secrets are laid bare.

I am not certain why you think it would not be of much use. I think I have an idea of what he is not, but not what Lucifer is.

There is a lot to be said for doing. However, when you think doing something might be dangerous you may want to know a little bit more about said endeavor. The topic seems to be debated quite a lot. Books like Gallery of Magick seems like it is built in not to matter. Other workings don’t have any protection at all. Which begs the question is it needed?

2 Likes

There is no danger in this magick other than the dangers that you bring upon yourself. With this method, you call Lucifer to be at your side, and the demon will respond because it is in his best interest to do so. When you manifest change with this magick, you strengthen Lucifer’s reality. Helping you is akin to the demon helping itself.

When you summon Lucifer with this Pathworking method, the other demons all fall in willingly and do not need to be bound, constrained, or controlled. By exercising their power, the demons are glorified, and as the summoner you are the conduit through which these demons flow into this world. You can just as easily not summon them, and they know this. They do not cling to you like a mosquito seeking engorgement, and why would they betray the one who gives them power?

4 Likes

Rose’s system in LHD is based on The Abramelin. It’s legit and brings results. It’s just a different set of tools. They all do it differently and they all work. It’s really about the Magician and their psyche.
If you really want to make sense of all of it, I highly recommend reading EA’s Gatekeeper series- especially the second- Lucifer the Enlightener." He does a great job explaining the common elements that should run through most magickal systems.

FYI- in several of GW’s other books, he bypasses protection and calling angels entirely.

3 Likes

Have you worked with any of the spirits from LHD? I would love to hear about results.

I keep getting the gatekeeper recommendation. They are rather expensive though XD

GW books?

I noticed another thread where you were layering quite a few Gallery of Magick demons. Do you do a separate ritual every time? Or do a few at once?

1 Like

“Have you worked with any of the spirits from LHD?”
Belial
Beelzebub
Ariton,
Laralos,
Apolion
Anamalon
Bagalon-
Etc…

Beelzebub mostly, and some with Belial tbh

Was there anything you guys did to increase communication? I have heard good things about the void meditation.

With DOM I do 1 at a time…ca

2 Likes

I call on demons separately- I might do several in a night- but each demon gets its own ritual. It’s a matter of respect. Usually, at least with the love spells, I need some spells to take hold before I go into the next- and since it’s highly emotional and extremely individual- the timing varies.

1 Like

Did you just memorize the entire ritual and can just name off the shem angels with ease at this point? XD I still struggle to remember past the opening. So much visualization.

2 Likes

Retype your own notes of the rituals and leave blanks for the demon, shems, emissaries, codes, etc… save it in a computer or print a bunch and fill in the names and codes as you need them…
By retyping and practicing by actually doing rituals you’ll eventually come to know them inside and out. Eventually all you’ll need is the sigil. And for some (Belial/ Vine for me for example) you’ll even be able to picture the sigil in your 3rd eye and project it astrally)
Reproducing the ritual in your own terms is key though

4 Likes

i’d be very interested to hear how’d u do that.