Millionaire after contact withith claunek and lucifer

Hello Brittany, I am sorry for your loss, and I thank you for sharing such positive information and your spiritual experiences. This is definitely motivating to hear and I am happy for you, keep on doing what you are doing. I was thinking about utilizing Clauneck but I didn’t I connected with Mammon instead and I do love his energy. I am getting ready to start a new business project and I want to make sure that is a great success. Thank You for your time and I wish you all the best for all your future endeavors!!! :money_mouth_face: :partying_face: :joy:

1 Like

I agree with the book lady eva recommend also like Geoff states just pray magic and the occult is all about basically praying also another author I recommend is Carl jung he talks about using the mind to manifest a lot of things an I said before I got with an individual that’s very experienced in the black arts and during my grieving process of my child I was told to read I did choose one person on this platform to give numbers to otherwise I would not give numbers to anyone else cause I’m simply human and I have feelings as well all I could say was happy holidays because I was taught ppl will be ppl and me losing my control allows others to have power over me but yes I did choose a person that came to me privately and respectfully and I did give them numbers and I’ll leave this alone again I do wish all of you a safe and happy holidays.

2 Likes

No a lot of energy is not the same energy you put into using the bathroom or texting is the same amount of energy you use. I’ve killed someone’s in 5months I won’t go into it but I have done it with success. Trying really hard messes up the affect of magic do your ritual cool calm and collective as you would talk on the phone or do anything you do everyday it’s as simple as that wondering if something is going to get done or it’s not happening trust me as soon as you put it into the universe it’s already happening.

2 Likes

Your image (profile) is the one I used in my ritual but there’s 2 enns you can use with lucifer one allows for very swift results.

1 Like

Thanks!! You mentioned lotto tarot… is this a particular deck?

Thank you for book recommendation

And happy holidays

1 Like

don’t be a naysayer. lots of people have done such with sigil magick alone. It’s possible. Don’t say it don’t work what others have done. You couldn’t do it but others have.

5 Likes

Im glad to see that magick helped you
Also I’m sorry for your loss as I know how it feels to have a loved one gone.

2 Likes

Okay, I actually had a “record scratch” sound effect go off in my head. If you have the time or a link, I am absolutely dying to know the details there, if you are so inclined. If not, I understand completely.

5 Likes

It’s possible they have these decks online but I altered my tarot and that’s how I pick my numbers basically I picked a game 2 games in my state and whatever numbers are in the game of choice you shuffle and choose but as I said before I altered my tarot deck in a form I understand to choose my numbers it started off with 2 numbers coming out and I was like oh shxxt then I kept doing it on the nights I would go play I would see the same 2 black cats cross my path and on those days I would win money and I kept at it but on the very last time of trying before I left my home I chose my numbers got the sigils of my entities and wrote a petition to the entities with the numbers that came from my tarot and that was it. I privately got my money in my state they have an option of being anoymous but I had to have an appointment to claim my money due to covid-19 they give out appointments now to get your money because of the pandemic.

4 Likes

Using Tarot spreads for winning a lottery | Daily-horoscope.us I used this method with tarot cards altered on my own deck the 12345 method was a method that worked for me

3 Likes

Games of chance I have previous post using bune before I started using other entities to help assist me when I first started contacting entities I didn’t have most of the materials especially when I started with bune I always made a petition of the situation I was going through towards the end I would list what it is I would offer the entity but I do things different or as my mind was telling me to do I treat all my entities as guest because I’m asking for there assistance so when a guest comes to your house or in your presence what do you do you make them feel as comfortable as possible I was told that I was wrong for offering them there offering before my request was granted but I always give offerings before during and after the process I also take there sigil with there enns on it and leave it in grocery stores or bathrooms to acknowledge them that way to show them I am very dedicated to them to get there name and there sigil recognized by others. Simple gestures go a long way.

7 Likes

Thanks for a nice reply.

Its really great that you fulfilled all of your wishes
It may take time
I am still trying
Gazing at sigil ; visualizing end goal
And I took the sigil of glasya and andras

Currently I am surrounded by bs people and parasites
I am doing banishing to get rid of bad energy but I also need to get rid of bs people

2 Likes

Thanks again

I have already wrote petition to andras and glasya labolas along with their sigil
Charged it with my intention
Burnt the sigil

1 Like

Not to derail the thread, but if you suspect you have parasites, you may want to try Luna, a servitor made for the users of this forum to deal exactly with that.

Here is the link:

4 Likes

Very good when you see the sigil flash your on point but even if you don’t still speak your intent as if you already know there there I take some alcohol and I pore it on my sigils as I have my petition written above the sigil yes the petition is wet but damp wet and I use herbs on the petition fold the petition up and then burn it I moreso dab the sigil that’s under my petition to the entities with alcohol to bring about the spirit of the entity im trying to bring forth if I have no drinking alcohol I use rubbing alcohol basically same effect magic and rituals change with each individual but I did use a entity if I say I remember which one I’ll be telling a lie but it was a test as to see if it would manifest but it was an individual that was constantly irritating my mom basically her boyfriend and I simply wrote what I wanted to happen to him wrote the sigil underneath it of the entity including the litany or enn dabbed the sigil with drops of alcohol folded the sigil with certain baneful powders I own and set fire to the petition in a small cauldron I own a week later on the highway the car went into flames started smoking continuously before getting ingulfed in flames but said boyfriend got out of the car in time. I just write what I want to happen and if I’m angry crazy things come into my mind and I don’t care if I write death it die on the petition if I’m pissed I’m going for someone being crippled killed whatever pops into my brain but I’m grounding myself as of lately and I don’t lean towards baneful rituals or magic unless necessary

8 Likes

You have some pretty good entities that will sure get the job done :ok_hand:

I thank you for this so much

2 Likes

No worries.

We should make a new thread with the resources that were added recently for the forum’s users.

3 Likes

I love you

Thanks for the description

1 Like