Mike B is back on BALG

Salutem Punctis Trianguli

Greetings to all my BALG friends.

I took almost a month away from the forum to have kind of a sabbatical. While I was away I started exploring new forms of magick. I look forward to sharing and seeing how the forum has been

Warmest regards,

Mike B
Order of the Brass Lamps

29 Likes

You’re back sooner than expected! Happy to see you’ve returned :wink:

2 Likes

Yes I didn’t need long to get myself together this time.

5 Likes

Welcome back, Mike. Looks like you’ve got some interesting stuff planned.

2 Likes

It’s great to have you back @Mike_Bee, I have your Djinn journal bookmarked and look forward to see how everything goes.

5 Likes

Thank you both

5 Likes

Welcome back :slight_smile: and I have to say I’m look forward to reading whatever you post up next (as always, because your posted works are very informative and helpful).

4 Likes

Welcome back dude :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Welcome bk

2 Likes

welcome back Mike👍

3 Likes

I just googled this and what i found was really amazing :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you my friend for even being interested enough to Google. I’m afraid however we probably aren’t whatever you may have discovered from your search. We’re a very private order so I doubt it’s more than just a coincidence of names perhaps.

At any rate, thank you all of my friends for the warm welcome back.

5 Likes

I know because all i saw was cleaning detergents :smile:

3 Likes

Hahaha that’s funny as hell. I did a Google search too after you said that to see if some of our members were being naughty and posting or publishing things they shouldn’t be. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I found absolutely nothing of relevance.

3 Likes

All the best to you and your order. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

have an great time and have good results too

1 Like

Hi nice to meet you. I like that name Order of Brass Lamp. What instantly comes to my mind is Aladdin’s Lamp. I would like to know if you know off hand of any rituals to heal sick pets. My veterinarian cant heal my cat’s chronic kidney disease since it requires a special brand of food that he wont eat. Thank you and welcome back

1 Like

I know I’m not the OP, but I noticed your post about your kitty. Give this mantra a try. Several members of the forum have used it successfully to help their pets:

3 Likes

A milion thank you’s Darkest Knight !!

3 Likes

A bit late to this thread but it’s great to have you back my friend!

2 Likes