Methods Of Evocation

I am yet to see a post here (maybe I have not dig deeper) about visible evocation of Spirits (dark mirror, shew stone, crystal, obsidian sphere, etc), and physical manifestations. What’s most common here is making use of sigil (scrying), via astral sense, or meet astrally, making use of enn (I’m not familiar with these), etc

I know this methods or procedures works well for y’all, but I don’t wanna go that way (just don’t fancy it - no hard feeling). I prefer either visible evocation or physical manifestation.

This got me thinking, is that why these lesser Demons keeps blocking King Belial to come to me each time I evoked him? So i try to evoke him, not with his sigil on paper, I just pictured it in my astral sight and to my surprise, in just 20 seconds or less I saw his sigil appeared on the wall and vanished. Then I saw him from afar coming, dressed as a… hmm action man, like this star actor in the movie ‘The Matrix’, then the usual thing happened. Those jobless lesser demons sprang up and crossed his path. Uh my sight was gone. The next thing I saw was King Belial’s armies fighting their way through…till I fall sleep. So I believe, not that the demons blocked him because i evoked him for physical manifestation, but I just don’t understand why they keep doing this. I need help on that…those who work with King Belial.

So is there any among all BALG’ers, who have done this types of evocation: visible evocation or physical manifestation?

BTW, I wish to post one of the methods of such evocation I’m talking about here. Anyone against me?

9 Likes

I think you are confused. What you described you did with Belial is not a physical anything but was simply an astral evocation. A physical evocation is what most of us here do, using a manifestation base like blood, wine or incense in which the spirit appears. That is a “physical manifestation” of a spirit, and is what EA teaches in his courses. You are bringing the spirit down to the physical world, instead of meeting it in its realm.

What you are calling a “visible” manifestation seems to simply be using a scrying device to see the spirit, instead of a manifestation base, and that can be done in both a physical evocation and an astral one.

Also, you obviously didn’t dig very deep in your search because plenty of us use dark mirrors, or other scrying devices. I use a bowl of water. A few use crystal balls. Using a physical sigil is NOT scrying, as you put it in your description, but using a mirror, or crystal is what the term refers to.

Go ahead and post your method of evocation. It doesn’t sound any different than what we all do around here.

6 Likes

in your evocations do the spirits actualy assume form in the smoke in that the shape of the smoke shifts and becomes the form of the spirit and are these materialisations physicaly audible to you.?

1 Like

Yes, that is what is called physical evocation.

i know. i was just asking if you have achieved such contact. :slight_smile: Are you able to walk up to the materialisations and shake their hands (if any) too?

No, and I don’t know anyone who has, though I think Ea has mentioned something along those lines, if I’m not mistaken.

yes he has. Dante did too. that’s why im asking you. so if you try to walk up to them do the materialisations vanish?

No. Why would they vanish?

i mean why are you unable to shake their hands?

1 Like

Maybe because their form is composed of smoke?

yes but you can still shake their hands because they are materialisations. solid enough that’s the point: “I
reached out and shook his hand, feeling it hard like stone in
mine.”

so of all your evocations can you tell me your most phenomenal materialisation experience?

The angel Deggal lit up my entire room like it was daylight, even though it was two in the morning and I was working by candlelight.

3 Likes

Grand.

how do you evoke exactly?

Do you just gaze at the bowl of water until images appear? Or how do you use it?

1 Like

It depend on if I am doing an astral or a physical evocation. Sometimes, I can’t use my incense manifestation base so I hit TGS, open the sigil, call the spirit, and scry its arrival.

And sometimes I’ll scry random spirits for practice as in EA’s courses.

1 Like

-if you havre incense do you do anything besides this when you evoke?

What do you mean? I don’t understand your question.

besides the things you wrote that you do when yoy dont have incense do you do anything else to summon to full manifestation when you do have incense?

1 Like