Metatron

And what is it that you have seen in your meditation?

1 Like

I meditate on the tree of life with metatron as the blooming flower on top of the tree of life. During this meditation I feel pressure build in my third eye until I can feel energy emanating from my third eye. After meditation is when I see things and feelings; my surroundings feel like what blue looks like. I see normally but feel like I’m seeing blue with my third eye, when I see plant life a see/feel yellow and people and animals range in their colors from orange and red to green. Crystals have a range from purple to blue and when I hold them I feel like they are vibrating waves of emotion. this ability lasts a few hours after a good meditation

1 Like

This post seriously started the day after I was thinking about Metatron. Those Crystal’s and that arrangement have so much power.

20 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts

My Obsidian Scrying mirror will be here tomorrow to add to the grid, natural obsidian mirrors are hard to get most of the stuff out there is dyed glass from China. I also have the greenie Thoth deck coming to replace the 5 cards that represent me. I’m also adding this alter cloth.

3 Likes

How can i call metatron and make a relationship with him? What is his thoughts about qliphoths deities?

Uriel came to me in a dream. 8 months Ago, and i only heard ‘’ dont give the offering to the entity that you war thinking to, give It to Uriel’’ and o Was like wtf is Uriel. That i googled and search her sigil and atributte, bought yellow candles, wrote down the sigil and bought cinnamom incense. He came on just the second minute mantring his name. His presence Was so powerful and calming. After that i never had any contacto with him. I Wonder why he came to my dream…

2 Likes

You write well. You are a good narrator, I mean.

1 Like

Welcome to BALG! :slight_smile:

1 Like