Metatron & Sexuality?

Hello!

I received a love bite from Metatron last year. It was extremely powerful and tripped my Kundalini energies. The beginning of the Kundalini awakening placed me in this Abyss looking realm lined up with what appeared to be an ex boyfriend. We made love in this astral realm…

And then I went to ask him about it and he did not know what I was talking about.

I had been communicating with someone that looked like him for years in my dreams. Now I’m pretty sure it was NOT him but a guide whom I am able to identify as Metatron or YHVH?

My experience with this guide was sexual. Has anyone else been intimate with a diety in the astrals? There was a great deal of breathing involved. Are dieties allowed to have sex with us? It felt almost like an abduction.

8 Likes

Welcome to the balg forum, a place where this subject has been discussed over and over again. If you use the search button, you will enter the marvelous world of people who have sex with spirits

12 Likes

Honestly, I’ve only seen coldness, lack of empathy, and utter “robotic” nature to Metatron. In fact in one vision, it seemed more like a conqueror and was uncaring for anything. This being was larger than galaxies and I’d say dwarfed beings. That quote in some lore about being “years tall” would explain that quite well but I’d say maybe “light years tall” tbh. The only thing this being in my experience was interested in was consuming everything and putting it under its sway. But that was just a vision. Funny about the bible and two witnesses as well. The TWO I saw in that same dream looked like uh… well robot things themselves but they were NOT for this being. They were against it and actively sought to see it brought down. Another dream I had which for the god awfulness of cybernetic matrix transformer crud was weird as hell and dealt with a virus through a spiritual computer network. Other beings were being turned into robot spirit things and placed under this being. Weird stuff and hardly esoteric or magical unless you believe what is so highly technological is looked upon as being magical.

I really don’t know what to say other than that. I’ve seen jokes on supernatural comparing it to megatron and I’ve seen threads and stuff on various sites saying similar stuff in jest but I must say I do NOT trust this thing. It might exude a euphoric “love” but even the text in Enoch makes me believe this is not a benevolent being for all but an oppressor. And if that is what alphabet soup YHVH is then this is a commander.

Some might say the same of “demonic” or qlipothic and I don’t know. I would hate to think that ancient lore is true and mankind was nothing more than a slave race for other beings out there. But wouldn’t that mean that some are a type of resistance fighter group to a universal oppression? Maybe our monkey hormones are manipulated by such beings. I can only look for answers for myself and wouldn’t want to sway anyone as I could be super delusional as well. As with anything learning to use senses and dispel illusion and see what’s true is all one can really do.

For me… I only see Metatron as a spiritual machine.

6 Likes

Everything other than All That Is, is a sort of machine that appears to have “free will”. It might appear that way but it is subordinate, in spiritual way not the social/political way, to the True Self which is limitless consciousness.

2 Likes

I shouldn’t talk bad about him he’s likely to hear me and send a bunch of demons on me again …

1 Like

Sounds painful.

1 Like

Yeah lol that’s probably why I’m not too drawn to Christianity. My spirit partner told me to stay away from the Bible and religion until I’m older so he can help me decode it without me being sucked into some religion lol.

2 Likes

I believe this might have been a result of joining the LDS church.
It seems to all make sense why they are asking for bloodlines. I have a Royal bloodline and seem to attract these reptilian beings quite frequently.

2 Likes

Yeah in fact I’ve been thinking about your theory about how the Old Testament god seems like he feeds off energy. I think it’s true, or else he wouldn’t have like 2 billion followers, without them he is nothing. Once people realize they can vibrate on the same frequency as the gods, they won’t feel the need to worship God so much and feel like they’re “sinners”

4 Likes

Now you’re talking my language :blush:

2 Likes

Megalomania and narcissism turn me away. I’d rather be destroyed than bow down to such pricks. Its best those being just leave me alone tbh.

2 Likes

You can definitely have sex with such deities. They thrive off of it. The Christian God (Jehovah) especially. Sex and pain… Torture. I know this from experience, not from anything I’ve read. I really haven’t heard anything positive about metatron. I’ve also heard he’s massive and powerful.

5 Likes

Metatron is NOT in any way religious or ascribed to religious beliefs. I did like that about his energies. He has colorful energy and I felt like he is very connected to crystals and healing. I like him.

The other thing re: metatron Is that I have received a few blessings from him now and he will do a few things. He can meet you on the astrals (usually this is a sexual meeting) but the other thing he will do for me on occasion is pass his spirit thru my body while I sleep. Judging from the span of the energies as they come thru it seems more like a huge slow moving fog which is most likely his bottom portion of his entire spiritual body. I would say from my encounters with him he is probably about the size of a townhouse. Not a being I’d want to piss off. He is not always here but he comes into this dimension about once a year usually around my birthday. I can tell when he is here, he usually has a schedule to his visits and I’ve also noticed that he can take so many forms it’s ridiculous.

I noticed that Jehovah and Metatron are pretty much the same diety after reading about them both.
He definitely likes praise and admiration and if you get a blessing from him you def are supposed to give immediate credit to him. I learned that If I speak highly of him I will most times get a blessing from him that evening. Christian dieties are a little parasitic to me. So i try to avoid any kind of “promise” or contractual agreements with those dieties

4 Likes

My experience with YHWH and Metatron was them both at the same time. Metatron gave me the impression of a shy nerd lol and YHWH well a guy with head strong ideals that many would hate him for, myself included for a while.

1 Like

He is a synthetic entity. You are sovereign. Claim your power. He is a tool for you to use. You are not a tool for him to use. Understand that. Set boundaries with this being if you wish to have contact or banish him entirely and state your declaration consistently and kick him and any of his remnants out of you.

2 Likes

Good idea. Ty.
Demons will be demons i suppose!

Are they same being or you encountered both of them at same time? Sorry for my bad English lol I have hard time understanding some phrases sometimes.

1 Like

I encountered them at the same time, it was this interesting meeting kind of thing where Yahweh was addressing Metatron and some other angels in this large white and blue room and some angels I recognized like Zadkiel, Jophiel, Sandalphon, and Gabriel.

2 Likes

So he can certainly be summoned, or at least can be contacted.

1 Like

Yes pretty much

1 Like