Metatron questions

The Archangel Metatron is the Celestial Scribe very similar to Thoth in Egyptian mythology. The Archangel Metatron is the transfigured body of Enoch, one of the antediluvian patriarchs. He pleased God, so God took him and the contact with the glory of God transfigured his flesh into pure fire. The Zohar also tells us that it was Metatron who led the Isrealites through the desert as a pillar of cloud during the day and a pillar of fire during the night. He rules the Sephirot of Keter (Crown) on the Tree of Life. Keter is the initial crystallization of Ein Soph, likewise Metatron writes down the words of the Almighty, manifesting them into reality. The Archangel Metatron’s divine consort is the Archeiai Sophia, and his younger twin brother is the Archangel Sandalphon.

I don’t use sigils to evoke angels, I just intone the phrase, “Baruch ata [angel name here]” the ch sound is Hebrew it sounds like the ch in Achmed, you got to clear your throat a bit.

When I evoked The Archange Metatron he looked like a blindingly bright and pure white light. And I got next day service for the thing that I asked for. So, he’s a strong angel.

9 Likes

How do you uninvoke or banish metatron? Or any entity for that matter

LBRP. But if you called them to petition them you can simply thank them for coming and give them licence to depart. Bit rude to call them and then kick them out with a banishing ritual :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you ask Bill Duvendack?

1 Like

Going to

This entity is a stupid bitch and interfering with my emotional thoughts and spiritual willpower. If cut it’s fucking head off and stuff a goddamn grenade down it’s throat if it was in human form

What do I say in order to call one to petition? And what do I do in order to find out which deity it is that is causing the problems in order that when I do a banishing I do not kick out other entities which do not mean me any harm

Just to clarify, are you asking for Metatron’s help? Or are you saying he is the one attacking you?

If you have a copy of the book Archangels of Magick you can use the rituals from that book to contact him (petition or evocation).

If not, you can open Metatron’s seal, or simply look up his name in Hebrew (the six- or seven-letter variant, doesn’t matter), or search online for an image of Metatron’s Cube, and open it as you would a sigil: take a screenshot of it/print it/ draw it, and then open the seal by relaxing your gaze and looking “through” the image until it begins to flash (e.g. the seal might appear to move, double up, lines disappear/reappear).

If you don’t have the book AoM or any previous experience contacting spirits then you can probably adapt the below ritual:

Metatron does not have an enn (that’s a demons-only thing) so you could simply repeat or chant his name instead. But at the bare bones, you can open his seal and chant his name to call on him.

Ask an entity you trust, or try a divination (pendulum, tarot cards), if you have any suspected names of entities. Otherwise you may need to do some other ritual, like asking for a secret to be revealed to you/to learn hidden knowledge, and wait for the answer to come by intuition or coincidence.

Despite what I said above, a banishing ritual isn’t necessarily like a bouncer throwing someone (everyone) out of a club. It’s more like having a bodyguard. It’s about protecting yourself and your space. You can specify that you invite certain entities to stay around if they wish to.

You might want to look at this thread:

And summon the servitor Luna, to ask her to protect you and your space. She will allow in only the entities that you wish to be in your space, so if you call her and specify that she should remove harmful energies only, you should be good. :+1:

If you want to banish Metatron from your space then try Luna, and/or the basic LBRP, and firmly but respectfully ask him to leave.

Apologies if this comes across as too basic, I’m not sure of your experience so just trying to give you a few options to try. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Wow I’ve never been heard that but as far as I know metatron has a very excellent expertise all regards to spiritual ascension (attaining merkaba,opening chakras) but since I have already discovered he is great at manipulating the reality i wanted to work with him

Please can you just kindly share to me your method to evoke metatron ??

Welcome @xinclair19 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

PS: The person you are replying to hasn’t been a member here for several years and will not answer.

Metatron is known to make people insane. Metatron is a powerful entity, but it’s unlikely that Metatron is attacking you. I’ve never in all of my days heard of an accurate account of Metatron just blatantly going after anyone.

If you’d like some help with your Metatron dilemma, pay someone who knows Metatron, because it’s not for novices to directly engage with Metatron.

The insanity will pass over you, but I would consider what underlying mental health conditions and emotional problems may have been there before getting tied into Metatron worriesome thinking. If you can’t afford to pay for it, then you might try arch angel Michael out as a mediator.

1 Like

OP hasn’t posted since June of last year.

Having worked with the infernal spirits, I can say that he has helped me multiple times, I’ve had my clearest conversations with him, he has taught me patience, reverence, clearness of mind, He has revealed to me things that I asked of him.

To communicate and seek his help, I raise my hand up, like reaching the heavens, and visualise his hand touching mine. I always sense a strong flow of energy in my hand, and often times the energy appears green-blue.

Do not restrain yourself from reaching out to him. He is nice.

1 Like

Damn, didn’t check the date there…

Wasn’t he have said to merge with YHWH?

Well, technically, in the Judaic mythology YHVH is the Source.

Metatron actually has two origins in the Judaic apocrypha. The first is that he is the primordial angel, created first before any other, and is second in power only to Yahweh himself. The second, which came later, is that he is the transfigured prophet Enoch.

Personally, I lean towards the first origin story rather than the second.

1 Like

Okay, thanks for clearing that up.

Interesting. This makes sense based on my UPG, that is if we’re equating Yahweh with Source.

1 Like

In the Archangels of Magick by GOM, a few of the Metatron’s powers are described as abitility to bend time, to bring healing to old injuries, to learn unusual knowledge with ease, to understand how magick could help you with a situation. His range of power is quite diverse.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, please I would love you to teach me your methods of intonation of the names and the Invocation that worked. I am not in any way draw n towards the use of sigils , I feel it’s not my thing😄. Blessed be

I’m sorry but the person you are replying to hasn’t posted in 3 years so it is unlikely they will respond to your question.

However, they have already described their technique in their post: they said they intone part of a Hebrew prayer, “Baruch ata,” (pronounced barooch-ah-ta, with the ch being hard like in the English word school). The translation of that phrase is “Praised are you” They then follow it with the name of the angel they are calling.

And to intone means to speak in a sonorous monotone with little to no rise in pitch.