Metaphysical Shop

I’m headed to the shop here in a minute. I have no clue what I want to get, I’m just feeling drawn to go. So I impose a question: what is the first thing you snag from the shop?

Also, does anyone here shop online? If so, what are your favorite stores?

7 Likes

Oils and herbs! Candles and incenses! Check what you are out of! Then comes stones, decks, and other tools you feel like getting if you didn’t run out of money…

2 Likes

Tarot cards and crystals :joy: then oils and candle a and herbs.

3 Likes

:rofl::point_up: your priorities shows you do lots of readings!

2 Likes

It’s really bad. I go for let’s say a herb or oil and end up coming home with more cards. I JUST bought a new deck last week :joy:

1 Like

Dark tarot decks

2 Likes

:upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face: am not the one to judge! I ordered 3 last week and waiting for them to arrive… i rarely do readings for others…

1 Like

You should it’s a great way to get yourself in tune with the universe. If you ever want to try them out you can do readings on me.

2 Likes

I search for the odd unique stuff. Then I go for incense, candles and more candles, oils, books if they have some, crystals, herbs, anything that strikes my interest. Tarot cards, jewelry.

1 Like

:exploding_head::point_up: agreed! You can never have enough candles!

1 Like

I just wish I could find a more occult oriented store.

there are many occult shops on Etsy. I have several things from Dark Moon Merchant.

3 Likes

I’ll check it out! I walked away with nothing relevant except more dragons blood incense haha.

1 Like

https://darkmoonmerchant.com/#gs.8d62ll

2 Likes

Once you get inside the door. Let your intuition guide you. It will take you to exactly what you went there for. When you see it you’ll know. Report back with what you got.

3 Likes

Use to have a “psychic eye bookshop” here in my city until they closed it after lease went up. It was like borders bookstore of psychic store. Not enough people shop in person i guess. Many people want their interest in psychic to be secretive. They do have 3 store in vegas which i think people are more open there. I guess amazon and online shopping took down their store. IT was so cool to browse around with all these psychic stuff in person.

1 Like

I got some more Dragon’s Blood Incense, which is probably a higher grade than what I had. I had cheap stuff and I’ve been thinking about using it for a ritual for King Paimon or Azazel. Otherwise I got a fossil necklace and a tiny mechanical dragon lmao

4 Likes

Any significance behind the necklace and dragon idol?

1 Like

I just felt drawn to the necklace. And I love dragons. My favorite creature.

5 Likes

I use Amazon to shop online and I mostly focus on buying candles, incense spray for meditation and to cleanse the area and ofcourse I also buy sage it to cleanse my self after I come from outside.

1 Like