Metaphysical Shop

I think the three main incense I’ve found useful are Dragonsblood, Sandalwood, and frankincense.

You can never go wrong starting small with chime candles (and holders), or sometimes they’ll have pre-blessed/dressed herb candles, too.

And if you’re looking towards crystals at all, a nice shard of something like citrine or amethyst would be a great starter set.

Also, my metaphysical supply store also has cool journals that might make a good personal grimior.

2 Likes

I like them and The Black Broom too

2 Likes

Most metaphysical shops tend to be mainstream and have the basics. If you live in a place that has botanicas you can get some awesome stuff at those more on the hoodoo/voodoo/santeria/palo mayombe arena, but there is overlap.

I prefer Etsy to Amazon since you won’t get as much mass market products and things created by actual individual practitioners.

I’m lucky though since I am a creator and witchy biz owner that I do a lot of events or at least did pre-COVID so I know a ton of amazing artisans, crafters, and can pretty much find anything from exotic tea blends to flying ointments to handcrafted besoms to unique carved crystals… jewelry etc.

2 Likes

That’s incredible. Feel free to PM me some links haha

1 Like

Anything in particular you are looking for? Areas of interest? That would help me narrow it down a bit.

I always go to the satya incense first, then the candle section to restock! After that I walk around to check out the rest of the store and see if any books or crystals catch my attention :slight_smile: