Message from Bune

The following was impressed on me during a meditation/TGS on the Bune sigil:

I am the Egyptian goddess Bune. I will help those who are truly struggling and working hard to survive like cyberseeker. Yes, at this point in his life he is what you call “home-less” which is not true for the Earth is his home. He is a king of this realm like you are kings and queens and gods. I made Egypt and many countless civilizations powerful. I can do the same for anyone. You must show that you are worthy of my help. There is a saying from your games of baseball is it? “Step up to the plate.” Yes. And claim your power. I will help you. --Goddess Queen Bune

41 Likes

I love her! She is so kind and has always had a motherly feeling to me. She is very positive and encouraging.

5 Likes

Duchess Bune is so generous and lovely. She’s always smiling and full of bright contagious energy.

8 Likes

I may need to call on her, I have to go to the office this week and I would like to get a raise - a sizable one since I am personally going to be in charge of taking over a new branch and moving over all of the accounts. This is something that no one in the company has ever done or can comprehend. ( 21 years of background) I was knocked down 5 bucks when a weasel convinced the owner i was not worth it… I stayed on staff but now I am the only one that can do this and I have been beyond loyal and have given my 6th sense information to the owner… who tells his wife - I don’t know how she knows this stuff but when she speaks it comes true. She asked me how do you know - I was like its either a pain in my ovaries when someone is going to do something against me or a shitty taste in my mouth… I used to taste Cocaine when someone was not of good morals- I just wished I got the high.

3 Likes

So how can I prove i’m worthy of her help ?

Call on King Paimon for help influencing your supervisor. Duchess Bune can also help with influence and your finances.

2 Likes

Just continue to be sincere and work hard doing whatever you’re doing. She will see this and favor you by getting you a higher position with more pay or finding some other way to make more money come your way.

2 Likes

Duchess Bune is still my girl! She is always helping me.

I’m in a new city, have a nice apartment and there are plenty of jobs in Dayton, Ohio USA! It is still a struggle at times, but I’m no longer homeless and I am “stepping up to the plate” to claim my throne as a god of this Earth.

Show her your sincere intent to stay focused and work hard. Bune will make sure that plenty of opportunities will be available to you to succeed.

I should be her top spokesman.

8 Likes