Experience with Duchess Bune

Yes, although now I’m getting to where I can somewhat hear her when she speaks, maybe 75-80% accurate. Sometimes I have to use the pennies to double check to see if it was indeed her or self talk. Sometimes I can faintly hear her voice or words may just pop into my head or she even puts songs into my head such as if I ask her a question, all of a sudden a certain part of a song will pop into my head which will correspond to my question.

11 Likes

This seems to be a possible part of the process of the senses opening ive seen this in part or as a whole paraphrased in other posts while digging around.

4 Likes

sounds more like gremory then bune

Are you doing divination for others or no?

It was Duchess Bune. I have never worked with Gremory, but if she is anything like Duchess Bune, then she would be great to work with.

4 Likes

No, I am still working out the kinks in doing divination for myself. It is a work in progress, but it’s getting there.

5 Likes

Do you mean bune the duke? Yeah Bune is a duke not a duchess, but its not a big deal or anything.

Yeah, except every spirit can come in any form they want, especially considering how most of Goetia spirits were ancient gods that got completely modified and demonized, including their gender, abilities, forms, and so on.

Furthermore, every spirit has their dark and light sides, their feminine and masculine sides, just as we do, except since they are on the astral, it’s much more fluid, and they can change their form to represent this.

And to top it off, Bune has been appearing as a woman to a lot of people, so that is why people call her Duchess.

:slight_smile:

19 Likes

These entities appear in whatever form is most applicable to whomever they are dealing with.

For example - for some people Duke Dantalion is a single entity whereas for me I have the Duke Dantalion Call Centre and receive a different sounding voice every single time. Yes it is the same entity but please take a look at the classic image of the Duke and see how this may be the case.

The ritual always runs the same way so there is no doubt that I am dealing with one entity.

I don’t ask any entity (by that I mean Goetic, Dukante or Koetting Gods) to appear - I know they are there; they have nothing to prove to me and I had a discussion with the great Duke Dantalion this morning about how rituals have changed from ones where they’ve been expected to perform like dancing bears for the magus to active helpers - and they much prefer the latter.

There are no hard and fast rules - if you are respectful and open minded - a Duke can be a Duchess, a King a Queen, it’s to do with hierarchy and it isn’t as you imagine. There is always something to learn.

10 Likes

I can only speak from my experiences with her, but Duchess Bune has always appeared to me as a woman.

7 Likes

I never said it was a guy, but if people do not keep any consistency with tradition then misinformation is spread and why don’t you just call the goetia pizza? I understand the spirit does not come in the same picture as in the goetia, I have had that experience too. But calling everything whatever you want can destroy a whole system, its so post modern, but do what you want I was not attacking you. From a trans attack helicopter

2 Likes

If it offends your sensibilities or that of the entity so greatly, then ask what its correct title is.

3 Likes

If you dig into some of the work others have done with these spirits you’ll find consistency with them, with the “tradition” not so much as the traditional method of the text includes attempting to bind and threaten these spirits. Which most would not end well to say the least.

Consistency with “tradition” is overrated, an exception being if there are constant result of using said title. One of the only spirits i have heard is particular about this is king paimon.

If they are getting beneficial results then that is what matter.
Take what works adapt it leave the rest.

5 Likes

I agree, with results. It was just my opinion

1 Like

I have the demons book of magic what page is the penny ritual on?

2 Likes

Do you people think Bune is appropriate spirit for stock market and forex?

The pennies are a divination or communication tool. It is not a ritual in the book.

1 Like

Okay thank you

Hello,

I’ve been a lurker of the forums for quite some time, but never made an account or posted, but I felt it was time to share my experience with Bune thus far as it has been nothing short of amazing.

Within the past few months I’ve been juggling a ton of expenses and hitting points where money has been somewhat tight, or at least creating a good amount of stress to make sure I have enough to handle everything i’m supposed to. I’ve had plenty experience with the supernatural and working with spirits, but for some reason I was lead to and decided to work with Bune.

I didn’t know what to expect, but the results have been amazing and he has done nothing but look out for me since bringing him into my life. There have been multiple instances recently where I was hit with large bills, or had to shell out significant amounts of money. This is usually where I would hit panic mode and start the worrying process, but before that kicked in more money would find its way to me to make sure I was settled. This happened about 4 times already keeping me at ease and without worry. Something I have never experienced up until I connected with Bune. I know from the depth of my soul this is thanks to Bune looking out for me.

He is amazing…and I wanted to off praise and thanks to him by sharing my story with you all.

11 Likes

Please post an introduction in the Intro thread and tell us about yourself and your magical experience. If you have been a lurker as you say, then you know it is a rule of this forum: