Message for the Homeless and Poor

I sort of had the feeling that Belial didn’t have racist or bigoted tendencies. He is just really intense and serious. It’s good to know that he can have a sarcastic, twisted sense of humor at times. @Lady_Eva warned about this.

Belial really seems like the type that does what he says. Straight-up, no bullshit type. No cut cards, tough love. If you are willing to “man-up”, be serious and do what it takes, he will help you. If you are wasting his time, he has no patience for you.

He will work with you if he sees you have potential. He will not guide you like King Paimon does. Sink or swim.

“The only second chance is the one you make for yourself if you survive the first one.”

Damm, Belial! That’s cold, man. Then, life is hard. Then you ascend.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Yeah, they went away and killed people they’d never met to protect their own and their family’s slavery to their nation slave master.

Economics. Supply and demand. There’s a great supply of military personnel so it doesn’t matter how you treat them. Just wave a piece of rag on the end of a stick (flag) and beat a drum. This Flag & Drum Magick is some real strong stuff because the suckers just come marching in.

Al.

5 Likes

and your solution is…?

Sorry. My solution to what?

Al.

[quote=“cyberseeker, post:30, topic:16435, full:true”]
All the Universities in the DC area have key card access mainly to lock out homeless visitors. This includes their university libraries or media facilities (i.e. the Gelardin Media Center at Georgetown University).[/quote]

So they should. College libraries are for students. They aren’t homeless missions for people to loiter or treat as flophouses.

2 Likes

Where do we get to the part where people get to Eat Each other like in the zombie movies?

1 Like

Usually there is no need anyway. There are computers in public libraries, resource centers in major cities, and thanks to Obama almost anyone can get a phone. There are literally people in a city near me that hang around outside the DTA offices to sign people up for Obama Smartphones for free. The people walk away with them on the spot and the person signing them up gets commission/meets quota. It’s an auto-vampiric economy here in MA.

2 Likes

Evil eye is a curse and black magic should of got it removed or worn a talisman instead of suffering . When you got two chaos magicians fighting each other things can be up in the air.

1 Like

How To Deal With Abusive Parent’s & Relatives From The Grave!

Lucifer remove any haters of pass relatives from your life and fill your life with blessings and filled with light of Lucifer Please Lucifer sever all of these haters connections leading to me my plans and my son and to remove the sources of their connections to me and him
Lucifer remove and destroy any dark thought-forms (curses and such) attached to me from pass relatives
Lucifer shield me my plans and my son and his plans from further attacks Lucifer be clear are surrounding from pass relatives and may we receive and be filled with light of Lucifer let it be so.

2 Likes

I think its awesome you put legba in this. I kind of really needed this. Thank you

1 Like

@Micah @Lady_Eva More is coming soon. I think Lucifer might have a message. I know Bune does. Even Osiris wants to chime in with something.

Bookmark this thread!

3 Likes

Amazing story. Just something to remember.

Hello, I’m E.A Koetting.

I want to personally thank you for coming to my Youtube channel. I strive to craft enlightening videos that can help you to experience Magick Ascent.

E.A. is my pen name, so just call me, Eric.

My life fits a classic archetype of transformation. I was adopted and abused in a foster home as a child, turned to serious crime as a teenager, and ended up homeless, literally sleeping in an abandoned graveyard in my early 20s.

I discovered black magick, and began fearlessly evoking demons to aid my escape from hell.

1 Like

Osiris:
I appeared to this one you call Cyberseeker in his dreams and blessed him. I see in him a resilient spirit. I am the Egyptian god of rebirth, king of the underworld, god of the afterlife, life, death, and regeneration. You know me and my son, Horus in the Christian religion as Jesus. They took my story and used it to create their religion, but I am not upset. Most of these people are good people and they mean well. It is these people who help those who are in transition like Cyberseeker. It is this current world system that will wither and die. Those like Cyberseeker will triumph on the other side as the reborn kings (and queens) of their empire. The verses from your “Holy Bible” refer to me:

“I am with you; my rod and my staff, they comfort you.” – Psalm 23:4
“And indeed, some who are last will be first, and some who are first will be last.” – Luke 13:30

Duchess Queen Bune:
I am the Egyptian goddess Bune. I will help those who are truly struggling and working hard to survive like Cyberseeker. Yes, at this point in his life he is what you call “home-less” which is not true for the Earth is his home. He is a king of this realm like you are kings and queens and gods. I made Egypt and many countless civilizations powerful. I can do the same for anyone. You must show that you are worthy of my help. There is a saying from your games of baseball, is it? “Step up to the plate.” Yes. And claim your power. I will help you.

Lord Lucifer:
What can I say that has not already been said before? There are much talent and knowledge among the so-called poor and homeless living on the streets and in filthy places called shelters. I know Cyberseeker’s story of struggle. He tried to “live by the rules”, “do the right thing”, “cause no problems”, “pay his taxes, etc”. And look where he ended up. Losing his job, being kicked out of his apartment, all of his meager possessions being thrown out on the streets, and he has problems finding work that he is more than qualified for.

Yet, the world, especially the Christians blame me for it. I know what it is like to be “kicked out of paradise” for having a mind of my own. I too did the right thing. I am the “bright and morning star”, but I get to be called “the devil.” Cyberseeker blamed me for what happened to him too. Now, he understands and sees the light. He will be a true warrior and do whatever it takes to fight for his kingdom. To conquer, claim and maintain his empire. He understands now that to be a “nice guy” you have to be a “cut throat”. I am here. I will help you. Be ready to fight for what’s rightfully yours.

All right, as usual:

8 Likes

You arent alone in your situation brother, its almost as if the loss of all things material is a stepping stone to ascension. It is always pleasant to hear of deities’ concern for us, and be reminded that they are still within the world, instead of simply apart from it.

3 Likes

Well not homeless but I rent a room at a rooming house my wife cheating on me when I was at work this battle has cost me just about everything my good job my house now her and her boyfriend live there my Dad now has custody of my kids and I must endure
No matter how down and crushed one might be
There’s always a blessing

2 Likes

I am Homeless and Poor, trying desperately to find work. I’m currently working with Belial with this, in that I’m working on becoming more influential to open new doors to opportunities that were once closed to me.

I live in my friends basement and am borrowing a friend’s car to help me job hunt. It’s rough, but I know I’ll get through this hard time.

I’m not homeless because of drugs or alcohol. Somedays I feel I have a misfortune cloud over me, or a curse was put on me in my past life, that has followed me into this one. I have had the worst luck since I can remember, lol. I want to shake off this bad luck so bad!! I’d like to have some good luck for once in my life. I actually say that with tears in my eyes.

Aww. (Sigh) Anyway. I just want to thank you for the information. It is much appreciated.

4 Likes

Do you have the opportunity to take a bath or shower tonight?

If so, visialuse it cleansing you and making you rebord, and then call on Belial (no need to worry about a full manifestation with SFX or anything) and ask him on this Full Moon to purge that luck, break the old “rules” you lived by and grant you astounding new success and power. :+1:

Moon info:

8 Likes

@Lady_Eva, is tonight too soon? I thought the pink moon is tomorrow night. I’ll definitely do a cleansing tonight, though. I’m charging my water for the cleanse right now. I’d like to be physically and spiritually cleansed before the pink moon ritual.

2 Likes

Technically it’s 00:58 UTC Monday morning, but the further west you go the later is it, doing tomorrow should be fine as well because it’s said the Moon retains that influence the day before and day after.

1 Like