Merging Demons

I’ve never heard of anything like that. And as Biosynth that I really don’t think Belial will like that. King Paimon probably wouldn’t like that either.[/quote]

Paimon and Belial work well together and the merged form comes as no surprise. I’ve never called on this form though I have met other merged form(one for all the archangels, the whole Egyptian pantheon,the entire goetia,etc.) so I know that it’s possible.

Remember how we said Paimon and Azazel were two aspects of one entity? Ever thought of evoking that monster demon, and seeing how he works?

Spirits and aspects are a complex and complicated dynamic, where armchair theory falls apart and hands on experience, and above all else results from the experience, are the pillar.

Needless to say you’re not the one merging the two and making the alloy. You’re just summoning the thing that’s one step above both and contains both within it. You’re using the alloy, made by an actual blacksmith and not you, or you use the metals separately.

@Biosynth and Deathwish-

You’re not the one doing the merging. As Arcane said, you’re essentially tapping into the being that is the summation of the lower ones, which in this case would be Paimon and Belial. Sometimes the names of merged forms keep with the “entity-entity” format, and sometimes the merged forms choose their own names.

It isn’t exactly something Belial or Paimon, in my experience, care about if you “disturb” it- it is them, just under another, stronger aspect, which is their fused form.

1 Like

Well I am share a close connection to Belial on my own merged level (this was specifically MY blueprint to my working and doesn’t follow any standard or known workings by anyone) and he has been actually communicating to me this past year with certain magicians on this forum attempting “mergings” and their use of Paimon.

I’ve been aware of this and understand how Belial and Paimon could be linked (not something I will share) but the idea of merging the two is not right as that is not how it works. I do not need to be told how it works. I am the one that has the freakin blueprints for how certain things work!

Further more, referring to it as a Monster Demon is Blasphemous to the Gods as they ARE NOT monsters.

Ok…

I've been aware of this and understand how Belial and Paimon could be linked (not something I will share) but the idea of merging the two is not right as that is not how it works. I do not need to be told how it works. I am the one that has the freakin blueprints for how certain things work!

“The” implies you are the only one, which you are not.

Also, there is an infinitude of beings in the totality of existence: multiverse, omniverse, whatever you want to call it.

It exists, and works, somewhere, by definition.

From what I’ve experienced, it works and exists here. This very world.

Further more, referring to it as a Monster Demon is Blasphemous to the Gods as they ARE NOT monsters.

What is a “Monster Demon”?

Also, what gods are you referring to the blaspheming of? Personally, if said gods think something I say is blasphemous, they can take a hike.

Interesting discussion, I’ve split this into its own topic because it’s not directly on the subject of spirits to help someone else get a job. :slight_smile:

Thanks Eva. Bless you a dozen times over. :slight_smile:

And Biosynth, from what I gather, you have a close connection to King Belial, and the great king himself told you that on this forum, there are magicians, who forcefully merge themselves with Belial and Paimon(or the two, not entirely sure here), which is something they oppose?

Keep in mind, you yourself have said that this is YOUR blueprint. The world itself is a lot more complex than what can be conjured by one simple mind.

As for Belial-Paimon(I just got an actual name for the entity and I will see if I can share it), I have just asked both of the demons in question about the form that they are both part of.

I have yet to ask the entity to perform anything that can be considered ‘‘Belial-y’’ or ‘‘Paimon-ey’’ yet, so with no results, this is just the astral adventures of a magical lunatic, but the fact that I have received a name and made contact, should imply that the entity exists.

As for me calling it a ‘‘monster demon’’, it’s as best as I could describe it. It’s my terminology. If you see it as blasphemous and offensive, you need not use it. Neither Belial nor Paimon nor Azazel seem to mind, at least not openly.

It’s also noteworthy that ‘‘gods’’ are nothing more than just spirits, that are very powerful, and might have been worshiped in the past, by men and lesser spirits. I can take a warm shower on a cold evening and hold the sum of human knowledge in my hand whenever there’s WiFi around. Compared to people from a hundred years ago, or even less, I am a god.

[quote author=Velotak link=topic=8389.msg87125#msg87125 date=1466177522]

Ok…

I've been aware of this and understand how Belial and Paimon could be linked (not something I will share) but the idea of merging the two is not right as that is not how it works. I do not need to be told how it works. I am the one that has the freakin blueprints for how certain things work!

“The” implies you are the only one, which you are not.

You MIGHT be very surprised at that statement where depending on the circumstance you are only half right. When it comes to working on that level, well all I will say is it is more a manner of being aware of the actual spiritual domain you reside in =)

I do not need to be convinced that there are thousands of versions of “The Devil” around the world. There is a difference between when you evoke Deities in different domains especially if it is the same deity, because the Source Informational Intelligence of such a being is a reflection of the Domain Intelligence.

I’m not the only one? Well I do not doubt I am the only person, but I am more highly aware of who I am which delves further into the Domain I am in.

Taking it a little in a different direction but to use as an analogy:

This is using a christian concept. So a Jesus like person enters a territory and starts a civilization of people. But he doesn’t do anything yet until years later. Later on he comes around and this time has religion and feeds religion. Before you know it, people start partaking of “The Blood and Body of Christ.” Such people partaking may do weird magickal acts because “The Gods” communicated to them, like infusion of spiritual blood or whatever.

So through a period of time such people are partaking of a certain God or Individual (doesn’t really matter same principles apply). At some point individuals start evoking many different Gods. Likewise… in an Alternate Earth elsewhere you can say such people have twins who are likewise evoking the same Gods.

But something is off here. The Gods evoked from two different worlds are slightly different. So one day the Jesus like person walks into the Cathedral and gives a sermon to which you arrive at the conclusion of “Who’s Dream am I really in?”

-Partaking of the Food and Drink (referrence to the Hades underworld allegory…pointing likewise to Necromantic Bune in relation to Belial) from the very beginning influenced your domain Intelligence… which happened already on a vaste Global scale.

• This is also the point if it happened already a number of times before via the Time Travel Concept if you even care to believe in such a thing is up to you.

=================

As for Blaspheming the Gods they may just tell you to take a hike, very very shortly. But you can of course conjure your own “Thoughtforms,” although they will not be on a scale of “Intelligence” as much as the Gods who do not like being blasphemed.

This is because the Gods exist both within us and around us. Both as singular deities as well as intelligences that span beyond the individual form. To Blaspheme the Gods by calling them Monsters is the same as blaspheming the Collective Intelligence of the Human race by calling them Monsters.

• Further More, by propogating these blasphemous images, you are doing nothing more than doing the same thing/feeding into what the Judeo-Xian Pantheons do… which is spreading their blasphemous crap of Demons having horns on their head (when people cannot even begin to understand what it means from an occult perspective, it is only counter-productive showing that junk).

So I guess you can sit with your church buddies (if you have those) it may amuse them by calling demons monsters as they like to do of religious psychological warfare. But keep in mind, any generations from any Pantheon of Spirits being produced may be doing the same crap to you of psychological warfare as they are not too pleased with this “Cancer” within “the Body” of their lineage as Spirits communicate across generations and are aware of things like this.