Spirit to Get a Job

You could try Halah’thor, from the Book of Azazel. He is said to help you establish a career that will also aid in your Ascent.

3 Likes

You can call upon Bune for that. Even though Belial can also get you a job (like say word of mouth etc) he is very good at things like Promotions and generally evolution.

Thanks, I evoked Belial!

1 Like

If Belial doesn’t work, you can try Belial-Paimon, which is their merged form, and thus has the qualities of both. It may be more suited to what you seek.

I do not think Belial will like that. Its better to work with a spirit individually and just simply merging it with other demons can make funny energies unless said spirit directed you itself meaning there is an unusual reason they did it.

I’ve never heard of anything like that. And as Biosynth said I really don’t think Belial will like that. King Paimon probably wouldn’t like that either.

1 Like

You can evoke King Paimon for that, but also you can try spirits such as Belial or maybe even Pendralion, Parion or Amaymon. Belial is more if you’re looking for carrer and job, based on your carrer. King Paimon can help you with many random things, from finding the best possible job for that period of time, manipulating thoughts of person, finding business-partner(s), investors etc. I am not experienced with Belial at all so I can’t talk a lot about him, but I am aware of Paimon’s and Amaymon’s powers. I personally only worked with King Paimon when it comes to this kind of things but also from my personal experience, Amaymon is very similar with abilities, by that I mean, he’s able to manipulate. Now, I’m not sure what kind of manipulation it is exactly…
I hope that this will help you at least a bit.

Wow … Amaimon?
barashakushu seldom fails

Lucifer will direct you to where the work/money is & help you to get along with the people you end up working with.

1 Like

[quote=“Flame, post:10, topic:7963”]You can evoke King Paimon for that, but also you can try spirits such as Belial or maybe even Pendralion, Parion or Amaymon. Belial is more if you’re looking for carrer and job, based on your carrer. King Paimon can help you with many random things, from finding the best possible job for that period of time, manipulating thoughts of person, finding business-partner(s), investors etc. I am not experienced with Belial at all so I can’t talk a lot about him, but I am aware of Paimon’s and Amaymon’s powers. I personally only worked with King Paimon when it comes to this kind of things but also from my personal experience, Amaymon is very similar with abilities, by that I mean, he’s able to manipulate. Now, I’m not sure what kind of manipulation it is exactly…
I hope that this will help you at least a bit.[/quote]

Alot of these King like entities can all actually do Mind Control. They all have their own style and a flair for doing certain things better than others.

Do you know exactly which job you want? Because IMO that makes a big difference - the difference between working on a specific group of people, and between having a spirit spy out for you, the best and most suitable opportunity that’s going to deliver what you want.

1 Like

Just to Keep People Informed, I dont Need a Job Anymore, Situation is Fixed.

2 Likes

Hope things go really well for you, remember a little magick can always grease the wheels! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks!

That was a quick turn around.

Who did you end up evoking?

You could always evoke an application from someone at the place you’re wanting to apply at?

The spirit of man gets shit done.

Who did you end up evoking?[/quote]

I evoked Belial, Lukorst and used a Abramelin Square, in less then two Week i got 6 Job offer ! They did great Job!

3 Likes

Who did you end up evoking?[/quote]

I evoked Belial, Lukorst and used a Abramelin Square, in less then two Week i got 6 Job offer ! They did great Job![/quote]
What is abramelin square? Can you please give me details on that? How about Lukorst, who is he?

Many congrats @Mephistor

I am itching, tell us what you did and who you asked?:blush:

Thanks.