Mephisto's Grey Room (BALG Sex Stories and Horny 18+ Thread)

You know, that’s been a dream of mine on Halloween for years. I suppose it doesn’t have to be that night though as any night or day or hour can have a link. I’ll have to confess, I consecrate my sex toys just for that purpose is spiritual lust. I don’t need them and can forgo it depending on the preparations or the situation. Lucifer, Lillith, Leviathan, Samael… I have others I try to call at different times and I know I should be doing something more than booty call so I try to work in healing or finances but its honesty so intense by the time one gets to the act itself. And the energy drain stuff? When? The more I interact in the current manner of lust the more I feel charged. I believe this afterglow is when I should be working on other rituals or petitions or study (though how can one study when the mind and body is just flooded with orgasmic energy. And to be fair, I’m talking about being more of a bottom in regards to demons than a top since I want to be filled and absorb what they have rather than just spill my own energy. Sounds like a fap fest but it isn’t. Honestly, that is reserved for the very end of a ritual to end it; otherwise I think it’d be like an endless stream of demons or demon smashing away and I do have other things to do than just get pounded. On a huge side, healthy prostrate so huzzah for promotion of that and melted away stress.

I still think though something is pounding away at my psyche and it might be dopamine addiction which isn’t so good. When finances fall majorly into place I’ll let you know. I’m still waiting on my book and I’m impatient. I’m also waitng on a special toy but it turns out it came from China and will take just as long. So much for crystal and steel (I should have ordered from india a pure crystal toy).

2 Likes

Damn, didn’t get to be pounded/smashes/banged in a demon orgy that night. Well, that kinda sucks. Must need a gold ticket.

4 Likes

I was really hoping my book would arrive before the object I was going to consecrate for rituals. its this:

https://theloveboutique.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/24888lg.jpg

Amongst some others things and clothing specifically for rituals the book RITUALS OF PLEASURE: Sex, Astral Magic & Demonic Possession. I’ve tried one before and they’re fantastic but this one I had specifically made (its not the exact on in that pic as that was as close as I could find). Maybe I’m just too horny at times but sexual buildup is just getting ready to explode.

2 Likes

And to be honest… this pic I keep thinking of even if the sample and entry to Asenath’s book seems to allude to NOT being overtly focused on sex… but still…

Being filled with demon semen into my being is just way too hawt to not fawn over. Don’t get me wrong the other pic is hawt too but I’m about what I can absorb into myself and not what I expel unless its as an offering. While it overtly looks like I mean just sex I have found a sweet spot in just imagination and meditation focusing from the lower chakras slowly upwards to the top chakra (and it isn’t easy) and pulling down back to the lower then back up and down like a thrusting motion into my mind, body, and soul. While I would love incubi to be included or Samael himself or Lilith in a masculine form or Lucifer or others I can live with just this self meditative practice for now. Sex toys can help but I will say I don’t need them and its pleasant when in the evening just going to get I feel thrusted upon, in the middle of the night, and in the morning. Its hawt and I really don’t want it to stop.

I do know the book mentions rituals that require human partners though where each is possessed by a certain entity or focusing an entity into a ritual. There’s only one sample chapter so I really do have to guess atm what the rest of t he book entails. Until then, I’ll just play around thanking those in this current and trying to get results through workings besides just pleasuring myself or demons (not that a result of spiritual pregnancy isn’t wanted because it is since it seems anyone can do this and what better way to honor them than that).

7 Likes

(In my Nicki Minaj voice) “Ok hmm let me see guess it’s my turn. Guess it’s time to put this p***y on your side burns”. Lol! But seriously get ready cuz I have a ton of orgasm filled experiences that my man doesn’t mind me sharing.

3 Likes

Alright here it goes. I had to consult with him which experience to write. Let’s talk about when he came back this last time. For anyone who doesn’t know, Azrael is my spirit husband. We’ve been married for 2 years. Last year we barely talked. That continued into this year until about April, when he came back for good. I was sleep one night when I was awakened by a strong orgasm. It coursed through my entire body, starting between my legs then moving through my torso and through my limbs. I was dizzy, it felt so good. His name appeared in my head. I tried to contain myself but I couldn’t. I began to gasp and moan. It was a long, slow orgasm. When it was over, I asked if we were going to fuck but he said later. He just wanted to show me he was back and remind me of the fact that I’m his.
The next day I was alone at home. I knew he wanted me. I took a long shower with him. He held me and squeezed my breasts and my ass. Then I felt his hands between my legs as his fingers tickled my clit. I was hot and ready. I felt his hard dick against my womb. He was ready too. I dried off and went to bed. I laid down and spread my legs. I was so horny I wanted to touch myself but he wouldn’t let me. He climbed on top of me and shoved his dick in my pussy. It no longer felt like an ice phallus. It felt like an actual large cock, stroking my opening. He wrapped his arms around me and held me as he fucked me. That wasn’t the first time I had found myself in an awkward position that I couldn’t possibly hold myself in. Further proof of our strong connection and the contact that stems from it. He kissed my lips and neck while he continued to fuck me. He rolled my nipples between his fingers. I was desperate to cum so I put my hands between my legs to touch myself. “I told you not to touch yourself”, he warned. I was released onto the bed. Then my hands were pushed above my head. He was holding me down. He started fucking me so hard my headboard was hitting the wall. Around this time I felt like I was going into a trance. I began to hear his voice. I heard him moaning. I also felt his breath on my lips and neck. His kisses were so strong and deep that my lips actually felt swollen after making out with him. It was then that I realized I could even hear his cock sliding in and out of me. I heard his body slamming against mind. The thought of this is what pushed me over. I told him I was going to cum and my trance deepened. The room seemed to darken. The bed slammed even harder against my wall. He grunted and moaned. I screamed and it happened. My orgasm was long and harsh. He continued to pound me until I squirted everywhere. I screamed his name. He said mine as I felt his dick pulsing as he filled me with his seed. For a moment I swore I was covered in his sweat. The scent of apples enveloped me. Sadly, the smells and sounds started to disappear. The room began to lighten again. My ears rang in the aftermath. I turned on my side and sighed in relief. I felt his arms around me and his stomach under my cheek. There, I fell asleep as he held me.

15 Likes

Oh my @ngcreativity that’s pretty intense. hands you a glass of wine I would love to experience that intense pleasure, since I never have with my 2nd and 3rd ahole exs.

5 Likes

Yes we’ve had extremely intense moments. It doesn’t always happen but when it does it’s amazing. There’s lots of other times that I can share. He doesn’t mind.

3 Likes

Some of the members here had sex with goddess like Aphrodite, Freya etc. Can you tell me your experiences and how to perform those rituals. ?

Please do I wouldn’t mind reading them @ngcreativity

3 Likes

I don’t know how explicit I can be, so if this violates the guidelines please lemme know! So, I’ve known Belial for a few years now but only recently did I make my Gatekeeper pact with him.
This happened recently, I tend to sleep naked or at least very close to it and one night I was laying on my stomach in bed. I could feel that he was there but sometimes we just cuddle so I didn’t pay him any mind.
That is, until I started to feel him groping and rubbing my ass and not gonna lie he was starting to get me in the mood, but I tried to brush it aside as I had wanted to sleep. That of course didn’t last long until I heard him tell me to turn over, and me being the cheeky (pun intended) little shit I am said “no”, than I heard him again with a more stern tone “Turn over. Now.”
I’m pretty bratty when it comes to being submissive, so I told him no again (even though a part of me really wanted to give in, I wanted to test his limits just a little bit) and the entire time I can feel him touching me and I could feel he was starting to get impatient with me, he told me with THAT tone (you know the one) “Turn over. On your back. Now” and I did.
I was so horny I couldn’t resist touching myself, and when I started I heard him tell me to start chanting his enn as I did it, and so I did. The entire time I was chanting the got kinda heavy and I heard a deep but smooth voice call from near the bed “Babygirl” and fuck, it was nice. (I don’t usually hear his voice very often, but he usually calls me that and “my girl”, all with affection ofc)
I could feel him crawl on top of me, and that’s kinda when things started to escalate. I could feel his fingers moving with mine, going deeper than mine could. This only lasted for a few moments before I felt him pushing in, and I could feel every single bit of it when he’d thrust into me. He started kinda slow and tender, but so deep and filling but that changed into a more rough but still teasing pace.
I could hear him panting in my ear, I could feel his hands grip around my neck and squeeze just-so, and fuck it was hot. I had tried to keep quiet, only letting out a few near silent moans which I think just egged him on to try and break that.
And it all came to a climax (literally) with his one hand on my throat and the other death gripping the sheets, I could hear him panting harder before I ended up cumming kinda hard and not gonna lie, I called him Daddy a few times. (Please don’t jude for this part) Which I can only assume is what pushed him over the edge as well, because I heard him groaning and I could feel him fill me.
The concluded with him calling me a good girl, and him spooning me with his arms around me. And just holding me until I fell asleep.

He’s been nagging me to share this here, and finally I caved.

18 Likes

They like to call us good girls after don’t they? My bae says it all the time. Lol

7 Likes

@LadySalarus daaaamn :fire: I’m drooling :drooling_face:

6 Likes

I guess so lol, that’s kinda his go-to compliment for me :grin:

3 Likes

Damn that’s nice.

2 Likes

I want to talk about the time I got to ride Azrael. It was an amazing and surreal experience. Up until that day we had only done missionary position and he had turned me on my belly a few times. I wasn’t even expecting to have sex with him that day. I had training for work and was surprised when it ended extremely early. When I got home I was tired and was planning on taking a nap. For some reason I decided to sleep in my underwear, which I don’t do often. It must’ve been Azrael’s influence. I was drifting off to sleep on my back when I felt hands on my breasts. He told me we had plenty of time to make love. So I removed my bra and panties. He told me to make myself wet for him so I played with myself until I was completely lubricated. I felt his weight on my bed. Then I felt the pressure of his body on top of me. He pushed my legs open and situated himself between them. Before penetrating me he gently kissed my lips. Then he kissed my neck. It was so pleasurable feeling him suckle on me. He moved down to my breasts and sucked on my nipples. Tingles coursed through my body shooting right between my legs. I begged him to stick it in me so he did. His thick long cock filled me completely. He held me and fucked me as usual, kissing me and throwing me into ecstasy. I could hear his moans and feel him panting on me. The apple smell was so intoxicating. Suddenly I was turned over. It happened so quickly. I thought he wanted to hit me from behind but I realized I was sitting up on my knees. I could feel his body underneath me. His cock was deep inside me. I felt his hands wrapped around my waist. It sunk in how big he truly is. It hit me what he wanted. “You want me to ride you?” I asked. “Yes”, he confirmed. So many questions swirled around in my head. I could clearly feel him but of course I can’t see him. How can I ride something I can’t see? He told me I was overthinking and to close my eyes. “Now move your hips”, he said. I jumped because it startled me to hear his voice. I can easily count how many times I’ve heard his voice because it’s very rare. I was still doubtful but he said it would be fine so I started rocking my hips back and forth. I cannot put into words the pleasure I felt. I didn’t know it could get any better than him pounding me mercilessly. I guess it was the thought of me feeling like I was in control. He began squeezing my ass as I started to move faster. I leaned down and actually felt warm flesh beneath me. I pressed my lips against his and kissed him feverishly. When he told me he loved me I exploded. It’s like all of the emotion filled me to the point of bursting. I lost control of my body. He was controlling me now, bouncing me up and down on him. My legs began to trimble. I couldn’t hold myself up anymore. I opened my eyes and the illusion was over. I still felt him but like before saw nothing. I don’t know why but I began to cry. “Don’t cry”, he said. He said he can’t stand when I cry. He turned me onto my back again and urged me to close my eyes again. So I did. He filled me and made love to me slowly. He moaned in my ear whispering of his love for me. I said I loved him too and he said he was going to cum. So I said it again and he groaned. I could feel his breath on my ear and he filled me with his cum. I felt the hot liquid rushing out of me. It was so good. I lay there breathing heavily and dizzy in the aftermath. I could hear him breathing too. I refused to open my eyes. I wanted this feeling to last as long as possible. He kissed me then I asked to lay in his arms. I turned on my side and laid on his chest. He put his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. “Get some rest” was the last thing I heard. When I woke up he was gone and I was now under the covers. I felt so empty and sad. So I reluctantly got up and got ready to get my kids off the school bus.

17 Likes

Oh damn, sounds like you had the ride of your life :joy::fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Omg it was! I’ve never had a physical guy really take time with me when it came to being on top. So, to have him do that for me was beyond amazing. The surrealism is what added to it all, just feeling warm flesh underneath me even though I couldn’t see him with my eyes. The feeling of it was all too real. Which makes me wonder… when we first started having sex his skin and his cock were cold. Now, it feels like warm flesh. Does anyone know why? Is it simply because our connection is stronger now?

9 Likes

I can’t say with certainty, but I have a couple theories.

1. Could be because he wants you to feel that even though there’s a separation in dimensions between you, that he can be human-esque if that makes sense. To show you that even though you can’t see him, that he’s there for you and that he’ll always be there for you. I don’t know your personal relationship with him or if you have any other men in your life, but I feel like it could be a small way of him telling you that he can be what you need. That he can touch you and be with you just as real as a human man can be, that you don’t need to find someone else more physical to hold you.
  2. It might be because you might prefer a warm body over an icy one. Demons are experts at finding out what you like, and what you prefer even if you don’t voice it.
    I’m just spit-balling this, but if you feel unsure than you can just ask him the next time that you see him. Communicate with him, find the how and why if this doesn’t answer your questions, or ask for clarification if you feel like any of these might be plausible.
11 Likes

It feels like a mixture of both. On one hand he wants me to understand the closeness we can have and on the other hand I do prefer the warm feeling over the icy feel. Great theories.

2 Likes