Mephisto's Grey Room (BALG Sex Stories and Horny 18+ Thread)

I’m glad I could help in answering your questions :blush:

3 Likes

Yeah thanks! Lol! Sometimes it’s hard to believe all of this is happening.

1 Like

Yeah, I know that feeling lol. The one thing keeping me from actually thinking that I’m just crazy and that this is all a very elaborate hallucination is the fact that there are other magicians on here who are expirencing the same things as I am. It’s hard to discount the experiences of 100+ magicians. You know?

10 Likes

So true! I struggled with the “am I crazy” thing for a while. Coming on here has truly helped. I just want to be able to help others who may be going through the same thing and help them understand that they aren’t crazy. These things really happen and it’s ok. Also, the validation has helped me to calm down and be able to have more intense experiences.

9 Likes

That’s how it was for me too, and honestly I like to do the same for people. A little bit of validation can truly go a long way.

6 Likes

D-damn… These stories are hot af. I need to get in on this. XD

5 Likes

@John_Wick, how do you know I’m young? OwO

1 Like

Ooooooof. Got me red-handed.

1 Like

Hmmmmmm
Juicy

1 Like

Hmmmmb
Honey honey

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

4 Likes

Oh lord :scream:

1 Like

I’m ready to experience this in person

3 Likes

I’ve ended up in the Akashic field with a being/diety who identifies as JHVH…Yaweh? He seemed very rape-y. He was an ancient dragon type reptilian being and the skin looked cloned. I guess someone would call him a diety. He definitely seemed very horny.

A Rape-tillian

10 Likes

That guy is a sexual deviant. I was trapped in a concubine contract with him for multiple lifetimes.

3 Likes

Yeah…I definitely felt like I was pretty much stolen from in every manner. How did you cancel your “contract” with him? I feel like he is going to inhale me when I die. I’m almost dead anyways after that experience honestly.
People do not understand that masculine dieties without both female/male are just demons. I don’t know why the Christian people don’t get that by now

5 Likes

So my succubus VQ bit me in the neck the other day and again today as a bit of foreplay

3 Likes

I accidentally seduced another entity (Azrael) and he assumed my contract. It’s so much better because we actually love each other. He takes good care of me and has taught me a lot. The other one just used me and was sucking away my aura.

4 Likes

Was she marking you? They love to bite angels and demons both.

1 Like

Will you tell me what he looks like?

Pretty sure my daughter is the result of sex with a spirit. I’ve aways been very good about timing and ovulation etc and when my husband and I were first together (about 4 weeks) I found out I was pregnant… here’s where the story gets a little weird.
One night before I found out, before pregnancy was ever even a thought, I was having sleep paralysis in which I was having non consensual sex with a demon… and even though it was seemingly non consensual, I definitely enjoyed it.

I didn’t want to tell anyone bc I knew they would be freaked out but I decided to tell my Husband anyway bc he’s into weird shit too.
Turns out… the same thing happened to him during the same time. Soooo wanna Tell me why?? We have a theory that the being took his sperm and maybe did something to it before implanting it into me maybe?

I know with my whole heart that the time we had sex did not get me pregnant- the timing would have been off too because at that point we’d only been together that way a couple of times and it didn’t line up. I wasn’t with anyone else either.

I know it sounds insane but I mean… why would that happen?

Other than that,
I always see strange entities in my minds eye while having sex… I’m certain my husband is a vessel in which entities attach themselves or live through him especially in moments of intimacy. Sometimes it’s just blackness that takes form or an outline of what seems to be a body that instead of skin it’s like a shell with the whole universe inside and other times it’s a classic devil looking being.
I’ve definitely started being more intentional about who/what I call forward in moments of intimacy but I haven’t mastered it yet and I haven’t really found the right “one” - is there a right one like a “the one”?

6 Likes