Mephistopheles?

Anyone work with him? What’s your experience?

4 Likes

No one?

I did briefly, he helped me pick out what was important in the older grimoires, what really worked and what to ignore.

He looked like the Kurgan from the Highlander movie and had one of the most intimidating stares i’ve seen, don’t get me wrong he’s very helpful but Mephistopheles if you read this, you are one creepy motherfucker, sorry dude. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I invoked the nice fellow last night.
He looked like the picture, but instead he had no fur, he had scaly obsidian skin with purple eyes. He was black as night. Does he usually linger after being evoked?

5 Likes

He had very sharp talons too.

2 Likes

The room was a lot darker for about four or five hours after i evoked him, so probably, all though i’d have to summon him again to verify if he does that everytime.

2 Likes

Alright, I’m trying to see if I truly got uncle mephisto

2 Likes

Ask him to write his name, if he can’t or won’t you know it’s not him.

2 Likes

He’d do it through me, correct?

1 Like

Or in the air with his finger or on a piece of paper all depending on your astral senses, but channeling works as well yes.

1 Like

I am still practicing structuring. The most I have seen visual so far are shadow silhouettes, which still is success.

I take that back, last night I saw the maggot. So I am moving forward!

1 Like

Alright, I’ll have to work on separating my movements from the spirits. Thanks!

1 Like

Mephistopheles was one of the being I talked to here:

I used a sigil for him that EA included in the evocation course workbook.

4 Likes

From The Black Raven by Johannes Faust, many free PDFs available if anyone wants to work it, or just use this sigil to summon Mephistopheles.

2 Likes

how do you summon Mephistopheles

So if they wont draw it in the air its not them?
iv seem so crazy shadows but no responds

2 Likes

Most likely not, but until you’ve gotten to the point where you’re having a two way conversation with a spirit it’s best to proceed with the idea that the spirit you’ve evoked is the right one, then when you start getting information from one, that is when you want to begin verify things more.

2 Likes

Whats the main reason for an imposter to show up? not focusing?

If i had to make a guess, basically it would be a magician being very lazy about Preparatory Immersion but i think that’s probably super rare, i very much believe if you have a sigil and name of a spirit and have a specific reason to call one then that’s going to be the one who shows up or one that’s very close to it, remember the more powerful ones never come alone.

I think if someone is actually dealing with an imposter it’s because they threw out an invitation for anything to come talk to them.

As far as the motivation of a spirit masquerading as another, no idea.

He is initiating apprentices to become powerful sorcerors, Masters of the dark arts right?

2 Likes