Meow's Dandelion Dreams

He is so many faces. And to feel something “raw” from him, that’s amazing. I guess I also felt that doing the channeling, but to hear it from you means worlds.

4 Likes

Awww… we’re (soon to be) pact homies!

2 Likes

Woah, his words are mesmerising, that’s potential.

3 Likes

This was a remarkable project and I’m happy to have assisted in any way. Excellent work @meow you really knocked it out of the ballpark here!

4 Likes

Absolutely brilliant, I’m very fascinated by this. You’re hella cool! :fire:

3 Likes

given how mirrored our experiences were I wouldn’t be surprised if we felt it at the same time

it was an amazing experience, thank you for letting me a part of it :purple_heart:

I believe I met you at the first level (first as in thr first level you entered, not the 1st floor or something like that)

3 Likes

No, you’re good. You’re basically just asking for volunteers to help test some experimental magick, and that is perfectly fine. :+1:

Just a quick heads up, though, that the @moderator tag only works when sending a PM. It does not notify us on the public forum, so please use our individual names instead.

4 Likes

Nice work. Maybe I can jump with you guys on one of these rituals one day. @Healing_Heart is a great person and one of my very first friends on BALG. Glad to see these amazing results and your accomplishments.

Keep up and keep us posted.

3 Likes

Hi Meow, thank you for offering me an opportunity to join-in. I am not sure why would you need a first and last real name along with a picture. I could think of few reasons why but I am a person who is not much into assumptions :stuck_out_tongue: So feel free to explain why if you wish. I have also met Dantalion once upon a time for help, but he didn’t really help me so I never contacted him again as of now.

I am going to meditate on this and if I felt like it is something I should do, I will be PM’ing you. Again thank you for your offer. Be Blessed

4 Likes

I went through the same process for this working and I was very pleased with how unique and exciting this was.

@Fallen_Human I think the reason she needs photo and name is the same reason we typically need that for targeted workings. I think the name is necessary in this case because the mind connects it’s sense of self to a name. I haven’t asked her point blank however. I simply knew she wasn’t up to any mischief and I felt comfortable giving her what she needed to work.

@meow great experience thanks for bringing me aboard.

5 Likes

It was a great experience @meow . Am glad to have shared it with you, thank you for having me. It was really wild and unique, a lot different to most things I have done.

3 Likes

I always like reading this thread… Makes me hopeful that my own magical path will unfold well.

I am, at the moment, being drawn to work with Furcalor along with my current attempts to work with Lilith. Do you have any advice for working with him? I attempted and evocation with him and got a very smart-assed sort of vibe from him. Which resonates with me well.

I’m nowhere near ready to work with Dantalion. One day soon though; he’s quite the intriguing spirit.

3 Likes

@Delilah I can attest @meow is very good people. She knows a great deal about FoRcalor and assisted in shaping my views on him as well.

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

As at least some of you have seen, I’ll be leaving the forum for now. I’m going to continue with the work I’ve been writing about of course. If you’re interested, my PMs are still open, although I’ll be checking less regularly as I won’t be as active (meaning I’m still planning on reading some people’s posts, but I won’t be commenting or posting myself). At this moment, I’m only taking experienced practitioners because debriefing with them has been the most educational. I’ll likely be taking volunteers through June, likely July, and less likely August.

I’d just really like to say thank you so much to everyone who commented meaningfully and especially to everyone who participated. You’ve all been amazing to know and practice alongside. I hope to communicate more with you all in the future should the opportunity arise. Thanks everyone!!

When Dantalion told me a few days ago I was going to have to let this thread go, I was confused. After all, it started at his request. But as always, they know. So thanks to everyone who has been supportive and especially to those who have challenged me :heavy_heart_exclamation:

13 Likes